Shadow Wolves REBORN (Wolf Roleplay)

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

LunaWolf
Adult Gecko

Re: Shadow Wolves REBORN (Wolf Roleplay)

Post by LunaWolf »

Solar broke free from his trance-like state, glancing back at a woken Cashikiru. "Ah, you're up. Hmm." He stared off into the distance, eyes glazing over momentarily. "I'd recommend heading towards the mountains. The forest may well take us into conflict with the pack residing here. I know I wouldn't want to bump into them if those were their pups back there. I savor a good fight, but I don't think we'd have much of a chance against a whole pack, and that's just no fun." He swished his tail and glanced back at her. "Mountains are fun. Lots of caves to explore, and interesting prey. Ever fought a mountain goat?" He grinned. "Eagles are fun to chase too, but it's hard to grab them before they take off."
"Of course, ultimately I wouldn't try to dictate our next move." He rose to his feet, waiting for her to make a decision. He doubted the other male would have much opinion on the matter.

Karvin huffed, the sun was rising and the day was well on it's way, and still no sign of the missing wolves. He lowered his muzzle to the stream and lapped at the surface, mind distracted. He was a rather abrasive individual, true, but he worried and cared about his packmates all the same. Somewhere in the back of his mind, the back that dictated common sense and logic, he knew he probably wasn't the best individual to mount a search-and-rescue mission. But all the same, he felt the obligation to go. He didn't even consider the possibility of asking for help, his pride wouldn't allow that. Raising his head and furrowing his brows, he shook away the water dripping from his muzzle and started off on his mission. They had left quite a while ago, so he wouldn't be able to track them by scent, but maybe he could run across a fresh trail... Picking a direction at random, the young wolf headed back towards the more mountainous parts of their territory.
Grep42
Adult Gecko
Location: Cretaceous Mongolia; Hanging with my velociraptor friends.

Post by Grep42 »

Crow made an odd face when she saw her alpha walk pass. She then left the den area and went to the borders of the territory, looking around for other wolves. But, she wasn't going to be hostile towards, she was going to enlist their help.
Vegan: The other white meat.
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

((OOC: Please tell me Crow is hiring (cannibal) assassins to kill Malcom.
please. ;3;))

Caj halted his advance towards the waking group and studied them. They weren't what he had been expecting at all. There was a reason most thought of cannibals as ones with unkempt fur, slavering jaws and crazed eyes.
That's because they usually were ones with unkempt fur, slavering jaws and crazed eyes. These three seemed to be breaking the stereotype.
Feeling an odd jolt of excitement, Caj allowed a wide smile to unveil his stark-white teeth and his tail to wag. A very rare thing for Caj was to show any hint of positivity or any of those 'lighter' feelings. He wasn't the best at dealing with those and often ended up severely confused, so Caj stuck with emotions he found easier to handle. Hate, anger, malice...those sort of things.
Now, he came to the problem that had been bugging him all night while he tracked them down. How did he go about introducing himself without provoking them? Caj wasn't one for fancy greetings. If only one would simply notice him and not instantly decide he would be best in their stomach, his life would go much smoother.

Malcom stretched and blinked blearily at the milky light filtering into the den, then sat up and parted his jaws in a long yawn. He glanced around and saw he was either the last to get up, or the only one that actually slept in the cave. Hoping the later and that he hadn't slept all day, the Alpha Male stood up and shook the debris from his coat before finally heading out. He was first met with the sight of Tazim, whose brown ears were perked and tail wagging every so carefully.
"How early exactly do you get up, Taz?"
The little canine didn't even move, but Malcom hadn't expected to startle his brother. Tazim's hearing was far better than the average dog or wolf's. Losing your eyesight slowly tended to strengthen other senses.
"As soon as I hear the birds." He piped, turning to 'look' at Malcom. At least, in his direction. Malcom smiled, though it was a sad expression and barely conveyed happiness. He knew why Tazim listened, every single morning. This was something he was unlikely to lose, something that was beautiful but did not require eyes to examine and appreciate.
Feeling his older brother's low mood, Tazim stood up and bounded towards him, tail wagging at a faster rate now as he bowled into the larger canine. Malcom stumbled back, but didn't fall. He snorted, nipping at one of Tazim's folded ears. "It'll still be a while before you can knock me over, brother."
Tazim beamed, "But it's possible, you just said it yourself, and to one of the most patient in the world."
Malcom rolled his eyes. "Yeah, okay. Did I tell you that there's no food for you yet?"
"What? Can we go find something? I'm starving! Maaaal. I meant like, right now, y'know?"
"Patience, Tazim."
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

(Perhaps, perhaps not.)
Tired of waiting, Crow ventured deep into the Luna Pack territory. She was being submissive, not even stopping to look at prey.
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Lupis nodded at Ruby, laying low just after she did. He gently crept beside her, letting the energy build up inside him. He could be pretty fast if he really wanted to, and he may want that if he were to get this beast. He started to breathe slower, letting time slow down for him. He watched the moose, it didn't seem to pay attention to much of anything. He looked at Knero for a moment, wondering what he could do. Maybe Lupis could do all of the hard work and Knero can do the final killing? What about Ruby? She'll help for sure, but he wanted to make sure that if this moose were to attack back, that he'd be the one targeted for it.
"What should Knero do?" He asked in a low whisper, not entirely sure what he should do vs. what Knero should do.
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

Crow sat a ways away from the Luna den. She waited for someone to come. She had a nonchalant posture and her eyes looked sleepy and bored.
Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Post by Hope »

Ruby at thought back to when her little sister has her first kill. It was a young deer and she was only two months. "Let the kid get in the fun." she laughs then adds, " We can weaken the moose then Knero can give the death blow. He is young but we don't know how much his blood mother taught him." she giggles slightly then beckons the cub who was staring at a butterfly. "Come on little rabbit." she whispered. Knero turned his head and went to Ruby's side. She explained the plan and Knero wagged his tail in reply then looked at Lupis and mimicked his hunting crouch. Ruby slowly crept forward, not wanting to disturb the moose's grazing. The flicked her tail, telling Lupis he can attack first.

(Haha, sorry for all the Warrior Cat talk, im getting into the books again :D)
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

((OOC: Lololol you have no idea how awkward it is for me to see the name Knero in this RP. XD Equally funny, I assure you.))
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

((Dictator me: Awkwardness is not allowed, Miss Von Hamleton. Sort it out or you face the... um... consequences of the Rainbow. Also, get on Xat or something. I need you to help make Ayashe in Sims.))

Tasor

Tasor flicked his ears and turned his head in time to see his Alpha and Tazim playing near the cave. He frowned slightly. Tazim behaved like Kazimo- a more innocent Kazimo, of course, but excitable (or impatient) about pretty much anything.
The silver eyed wolf felt his ears fall slightly in misery, worry working its way up his limbs.
Where was the annoying red furred wolf? Wasn't it his job to wake up Tasor so they could go hunt? Wasn't it his job to act like a pup and annoy Tasor until he finally broke his emotionless mask? Wasn't it Kazimo who promised that they would stay together and protect each other?
Maybe it's because of yesterday, his inner thoughts whisper. Maybe I offended him? But... Kazimo is never offended. He brushes insults off or twists them around into a joke... he never sulks for more than a few minutes.
Tasor tensed slightly at another prospect. Could it be because yesterday, then? Yesterday was his birthday... he wouldn't be able to remember it, of course- but what if it sent him into another flashback? What if he's out there alone, passed out, and defenseless? What if...
Tasor shook his head to break out of his worrisome inner mind. Kazimo was grown-up now; he could defend himself.
Besides, he should ask around to make sure that his companion really was missing and not just out hunting.
Hesitantly, the 3 year-old (Him being three years old was decided when himself and Kaz were pups; Tas never knew his real age, so therefore he was the same age as Kaz- it had made sense to a couple of pups back then, and he saw no reason why it shouldn't make sense now) stood up and stretched his slightly stiff muscles before trotting purposefully to Malcom, remembering about Tazim's eye problems enough to slow down and give him time to smell him before speaking.
"Sorry to interrupt, but have either of you seen Kazimo lately?" His words were soft but without monotone as usual, and his eyes were predictably focused just below his leader's eyes to show respect. "He wasn't here when I woke up, so I was wondering if either of you noticed him leave earlier or not..."

Kazimo & Cashikiru

Kazimo glanced at the golden furred male hesitantly. "The mountains? Why should we stay here?" My pack is here. Weren't you two the ones who wanted me to know I shouldn't go back? "B-Besides, my feet are a bit sore from the walking we did..." This wasn't a lie; his leg was sore and a bit stiff- just not from the walking. "I don't think I can walk on stones today." This was stretching the truth, but who were these strangers to know that? They were simply-
"Who's that?" Came the grunt from a certain yin-and-yang eyed female, her nose scrunched up as if in distaste. Kazimo eyed her curiously; was she so crazy that she had forgotten about Solaris?
"... Solaris is who y- I mean, we- insisted on travelling with... don't you-"
"No, no, no- Not Sol, that." Her muzzle was pointed purposefully behind the other two males, and Kazimo looked over his shoulder to see...
What the heck is that thing?
Behind Kazimo stood a multi-colored canine with green eyes seemingly trained on the trio- the green seemed similar to Kaz's own eyes, just more mismatched.
Plus, it looked like the dog (If it was a dog in the first place, with such rabbit-like ears) had rolled around in some mud, stone, and gravel.
Cashew was disgusted that such a weird looking thing could be considered a canine. Kazimo was extremely curious; it seemed that the 'natural' wolves could be an array of colors, as this big-eared creature showed.
Plus, this could be his only way out of the clutches of his violent pretend-friends.
Attempting to put a friendly smile onto his face, Kazimo began to half-limp towards the strange creature to say hello, only to be stopped by a very fluffy-looking Cashew. The rusty orange and tan female made sure to keep her hackles raised as she stepped in front of Kazimo, glaring at the stranger who she would now dub as Rabbit-Dog before growling at it. "Who the heck are you?"
http://tea-shell.deviantart.com/

InGame name: Esari or Starwolf
I respond to StarWolf/Star or Teashell/Tea
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

SunJewel saw Tasor go up to the Alpha and pup, who are now awake. She wondered what they were talking about. Maybe a hunt? Maybe a trespasser? Maybe me?
She got up and decided to find out. She walked up to them and asked, "What's going on? Anything wrong?"
She knew she might get in trouble for saying it like she was a higher rank, but she didn't care at the moment.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

Tasor glanced over and saw the pale form of the newest Luna recruit, SunJewel, and considered her question.
Was anything wrong? Kazimo was probably just off being an idiot and harassing the local wolves, now that there were so many in the area.
Of course, if he was missing then he might be lost- his Alpha new the area and might have seen him earlier, which is why he had asked in the first place.
"It's probably nothing, but I haven't seen Kazimo since yesterday." He paused for a moment before remembering that SunJewel probably didn't know Kaz- the last time he could be sure of her seeing him was right before he had disappeared. "Ah- he's a new wolf in this pack, like you and me. I was just wondering if anyone had seen him come back before I woke up and left to go to something or not." It wouldn't hurt to ask his fellow pack mates; the newest she-wolf may have seen him as well.
http://tea-shell.deviantart.com/

InGame name: Esari or Starwolf
I respond to StarWolf/Star or Teashell/Tea
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

"Oh, well..." she thought for a moment. "Last I saw him, was yesterday in the meadow, asking my name. Sorry I wasn't of any help."
She didn't know what to do now. Look? Wait? Carry on her life?
"Um, should I go look for him?" she asked them both.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

Crow, tired of waiting, left. She'd find someone else to help if these dumb Lunas ignored her. Too bad, she would probably put them ahead in the war...
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

Malcom felt weariness begin to creep up on him. "I noticed. Usually I wouldn't mind my pack members straying out a bit. We all were loners once, it takes time to adjust. But I have this feeling that you wouldn't be asking if you didn't think there was something wrong with that picture."
Tazim, who had been listening nervously, suddenly brought his ice blue gaze up to the older canines. He looked troubled, and Malcom felt a twinge of unease. "What is it, Tazim?"
The yearling swallowed, "Well, uhm, I'm not sure if it's relevant, but I met a strange wolf a few days ago by the river..."
"Go on."
"He had an odd feel about him Mal. Like he was hiding a terrible secret about himself. But he was friendly when he spoke to us," Tazim murmured. He added the last part hastily, as if feeling a need to say something good about the stranger.
Malcom ground his teeth, reminding himself that getting mad wasn't the right thing to do. Besides, whoever Tazim met could very well have nothing to do with Kazimo's sudden disappearance.
"Tazim, you said us. Who else was with you?"
"That alphess with the pups."
Malcom nodded, then looked back at Tasor and Sunjewel. "You two, with me. We're going to find out where that kid has ran off to. Taz, you'll come with us. If any strangers are out there, I know you can help us sniff'em out."

--

Caj studied the she wolf with his emerald eyes. She was intriguing, to say the least. The other male seemed a bit more friendly, definitely not what he was expecting. Caj's eyes narrowed as he focused on the red furred wolf.
Perhaps he's new to this game?
Putting the question at the back of his mind, the odd canine sat down. The she wolf wanted to know who he was? Would a name suffice? Thats what any normal wolf would want, but he didn't see anyone normal around here. Oh well, if a simple name wasnt what they wanted, they'd have to ask for more later.
"You may call me Caj, madam."
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

Crow still stalked about the Lunas territory. She knew eventually someone would notice her.