Shadow Wolves REBORN (Wolf Roleplay)

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Grep42
Adult Gecko
Location: Cretaceous Mongolia; Hanging with my velociraptor friends.

Re: Shadow Wolves REBORN (Wolf Roleplay)

Post by Grep42 »

Crow watched her alpha a little. Crow was a pretty odd wolf. Her eyes always looked sleepy and blissful, and she had a way of making people do exactly what she says. Most wolves ignore her, but if you do talk to her beware. She might catch you into a web of confusion.
Last edited by Grep42 on Wed May 23, 2012 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vegan: The other white meat.
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

Name: Emerald
Pack/Loner: Um... Starwolf needs to PM me about this one...
Rank(If in a Pack. If loner, leave blank.): Juvinile
*Family: Shadowheart and Enzo
*History: Emerald was born into a well bred and proper pack. But along the way her mother became a slight nomad. The one time she left the pups alone... All of them got killed... But not Emerald
*Personality:
*Other: She is going to follow Kaz home were he finds her staring at him. And yes Star I read you thingy-ma-bob but I am too lazy to do anything <3
Description/Picture:
A black pup with green eyes
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=black+wo ... 80&bih=855
You got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something in your life. ♥
LunaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by LunaWolf »

Solar looked at Kaz curiously. Did he simply not want to be near the two, unstable as they were? He shrugged. "Suit yourself." He reclined under the stony awning, stretching himself out and taking up much more space than was necessary. He sniffed at the air-it seemed that they were in pack territory again. He wondered how long they could go, waltzing between territories like this before someone would catch on. He swayed his tail and smiled in anticipation- that would be a fun day.
He lowered his head to his paws and closed his eyes, ears remaining upright, on alert to any strange sounds.
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

(I'm changing Crow to omega, is that alright?)
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

(Perfectly fine. I'm waiting for a reply to pms that I sent out to everyone who I needed to, so feel free to change anything you want until then.)
http://tea-shell.deviantart.com/

InGame name: Esari or Starwolf
I respond to StarWolf/Star or Teashell/Tea
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

(Ok)
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

((Updated the first post; If I missed anyone or got some of your own information wrong, please let me know.))

Time Skip to dawn; Sun's rays are just coming over the horizon. Sky is cloudless, with a slightly cold breeze.

Kazimo & Cashikiru
Kazimo opened his eyes blearily with the glaze of sleep giving them a slight shine. A light mist clung to his fur, probably just the morning's dew that had settles on his body. Slowly he got up, only to give an audible gasp of pain and fall sideways onto his injured leg.
Darn... the dew must have made it a bit stiffer than usual, he mentally cursed. The stiffness would probably let up at around noon, so long as he took it easy.
Gulping, he glanced behind him to the two piles of fur- the redish-brown fur tipped with black, along with the golden heap, both breathing slowly and steadily.
All at once, his memories of yesterday came rushing back- the blood and screeches of wolf cubs, and the words his new 'friends' had told him.
"Do you honestly believe that they'll ever trust you again? ... Why else do you think cannibals like us have no packs to be with? They can't be trusted, not after they get the taste of their own brethren's blood..."
The green eyed male allowed his body to slump down now, his newly acquired knowledge burning in his mind. He was a cannibal now- he couldn't be trusted by his own kind.
If Tasor ever found out, he couldn't even imagine what would happen... would his friend try to stand up for him? If that happened, he would probably get kicked out as well for siding with a traitor. The other possibility would be for Tasor to come after him, and try to kill Kaz himself.
And Kazimo had the feeling that he would gladly let the silver eyed wolf kill him over and over, if only for the fact that he trusted him.
After all- trust wasn't always about being faithful and telling the truth; sometimes it meant that if your trusted one hurt you, then you simply wouldn't care.

Tasor
Tasor felt the mist lying softly along his fur, and he resisted the urge to open his eyes. He was shivering slightly from the cold- a sure sign that he was in fact alone, and that Kazimo hadn't come back last night.
He had waited for as long as he could, and even tried to follow his friend's trail, but lost it around the site of their separation. He had then come back to his pack and slept in the same spot that he and Kazimo had shared on their first night, but apparently the green eyed joker hadn't returned.
After a few minutes of stubbornly clinging to the hopes that maybe, just maybe, if he waited then perhaps Kazimo would be there- but no such luck. Silver eyes pried themselves open before opening fully when he knew for a fact that his friend had not returned. Sullen, the blue-grey wolf rolled onto his stomach and sat up in a sitting position, watching the first signs of the sun peeking over the skyline.
It was beautiful- almost as beautiful at seeing his first sunrise.
The only difference now was that his only and best friend was missing.
His face changed from its normal impassive and blank stare to one of slight frustration and anger- Kazimo had no right to not return. Knowing him, he probably had 'Took a wrong turn' or had felt the need to help a she-wolf in distress.
Whenever he finally does get back, I'll make sure to teach him a lesson.
The only sign of his inner turmoil were his eyes- a miserable and lost look covered them, edged with deep-rooted anxiety and worry.

NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Sunjewel opened her eyes wide open. She quickly sat upright, heart beating fast.
"Oh, just another dream." she said.
It has been happening for a while. Every night she would sleep, she would wake up to another dream of her old pack. It was irritating and horrible.
She looked over her shoulder to see Tasor watching the sun's rays. She thought she'd better not disturb him, but she loved watching sunrises! She decided to walk away from him to watch the sunrise.
She walked over to a nice spot and sat down, enjoying the beauty of dawn.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
LunaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by LunaWolf »

Karvin stared up at the rising sun with tired eyes and a scowl. Yawning, he rose to his feet and attempted to shake the dew from his fur. Water droplets sprayed in all directions, though his fur remained rather damp. This caused his fur to stick out at odd angles, making him look a bit silly. He let out a low growl before stepping outside. 'It looks like those idiots are still lost...' He thought, looking around. '...I wonder if anybody's going to go look for them...'
He ignored the others as he walked, heading straight towards the river for a drink. 'Maybe they'll wander back on their own.'

Solar stirred slightly before stretching his legs out in front of him and yawning, teeth gleaming in the morning light. He watched lazily as his breath transformed into wisps of steam in the cool air and floated skywards. Slowly, he rose to a sitting position and glanced at the others. Cashi was still sound asleep, but it looked like Kazimo was now conscious. He observed the male for a moment before turning his attention to watching the surrounding forest in sentinel-like silence, alert for any approaching pack wolves. He endeavored to ignore them; the staticy noises always present in the back of his mind. They buzzed at a low frequency for the moment, not particularly intrusive today, it seemed.
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

"Oh don't worry, I'm perfectly fine." He smiled, reassuring her. He really did feel like he was getting better. It was time to man up and deal with it, after all, he did have to impress the lovely lady next to him and look like a role model for Knero. He enjoyed watching Knero already being so close to Ruby. How adorable. "Yeah..." He said, staring for a moment. He felt a little bit more distracted now. These strings.. strings, where were they going? How weird. They were connecting to him somehow, no, they are going to at some point. They are going to visit him, maybe. Their intentions were unclear as of yet. He stared out of the cave, ears raised. How close were they, exactly? He turned to his wall, passing messages to it. The wall didn't answer, however, leaving him to feel alone there for a moment. Not even the wall knew of the ones yet to come. Something fell on him like rocks, mentally, of course. He couldn't even look at Ruby for a moment there. What would she think of his sight seeings, of him being wise and all? That he may be, just a little, crazy? I mean, seeing strings is crazy enough, right? Does she know about his obsession of talking to his wall?
Strings.. strings...
Hers was red, which was his favorite color, but could he trust that? Should he?
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Post by Hope »

She nodded and looked down at the pup who was sitting politely beside her. "I might go hunting, if your feeling up for it," she smiled, turning back to Lupis. "I guess I'll take Knero with me." she quickly added and sat there waiting for a reply. Knero clearly knew what Ruby said, he got to his paws and circled around at the front of the cave mouth, barking excitedly.
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

"Well sure, let's see what Knero can find." He replied, smiling back. His mind instantly poofed from the idea of strings, temporarily, of course. He too walked to the entrance of the cave, then proceeded into the dense forest area. He wagged his tail as he looked back, staring at Knero and watching him being all excited.
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Post by Hope »

(Knero's first words aren't going to be on this post but hopefull next morning when he wakes Ruby up.... but only if I remember.)

Ruby rubbed past Knero and flicked her tail, signaling for him to follow. Knero happily leaped behind her. Ruby stopped and looked around the bushes.

"Now Knero, can you hear or smell anything?" Not expecting an answer, the she wolf got into a hunting crouch and stared past the bushes, the brown she-wolf smelled something. Her prey was big, but not an easy catch.

"Moose..." she whispered and signaled Lupis to crouch.
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

Cashew stretched in her half asleep state, her mouth opening into a wide yawn to reveal her yellow teeth. The she-wolf blinked her eyes tiredly in confusion to see the makeshift den was empty, before remembering that Kazimo had slept outside.
Suddenly a panic filled her- had the green eyed wolf left? Hurriedly she scrambled out from the shelter to and wildly looked around for the red furred male, only to jump backwards again when a pile of red fur rose up in front of her.
"Look where your walking, I don't need you tripping over me like a brainless raccoon." Came the irritated growl; Kazimo was clearly not all that happy right now.
The she-wolf's bi-colored eyes held a glimmer of laughter, and her mouth curved upwards into an exaggerated grin. "Silly Kipper. You're so adorable when angry!" She giggled, watching as the red furred male finally stood on his paws, slightly curious when his face scrunched up slightly out of pain.
"Like heck I am..." He growled back, eyeing Cashikiru distrustfully while trying to balance on three legs without making his favored one obvious.
Cashew lost interest in speaking to the sullen male and instead turned her attention to the golden furred male. "Should we head off to the forest, or stay here in the mountains?" She asked.

Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

well... I missed alot. Star RP my charecters again. And I got grounded so.... It's legit
You got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something in your life. ♥