Shadow Wolves REBORN (Wolf Roleplay)

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Re: Shadow Wolves REBORN (Wolf Roleplay)

Post by Summerbreeze »

(Nobody is male beta... So yeah it's open)
You got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something in your life. ♥
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

(Just to annoy you all this post will be short :) Icestorm growled...!
You got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something in your life. ♥
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

(I noticed there is no image for a Shadow Pack den, but would this do? Image)
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

Since I'm the new owner, I'm gonna ask everyone to either post or pm me if they are still role playing- and if you are, please tell me which characters you are playing or if you've stopped playing one of them(This is to find out who should still be listed as a member of the packs or not).
http://tea-shell.deviantart.com/

InGame name: Esari or Starwolf
I respond to StarWolf/Star or Teashell/Tea
LunaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by LunaWolf »

>Karvin<
The smoky-gray bundle of fur and concentrated rage charged out of the surrounding forest into the clearing surrounding the den. He stopped suddenly, noticing there was something going on; there was a small crowd gathered, including the alpha and a wolf he had never seen before. He approached at a slower pace, stopping just behind Tazim. "What did I miss this time?" He asked his packmate. He glanced up at the stranger warily, there had been an awful lot of them around lately it seemed. He didn't like it. They had all turned out to be friendly so far, but it was only a matter of time before someone dangerous showed up.
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

Tazim's bad mood was forgotten as he rolled onto his stomach to look up (Though only slightly.) to the sound of the voice. He knew the bad-tempered tone to be none other than Karvin. Not exactly the nicest of the bunch but Tazim welcomed his company anyway. "Oh, nothing much. Looks like Mal's letting another she-wolf in. Or sounds like, rather."
Tazim sat up and yawned, sniffing the air idly. He also noticed the lack of members in the clearing. "I guess Kazimo and Icestorm are going to stay out late tonight. I hope they're okay, though."
LunaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by LunaWolf »

"Oh." He didn't have any opinion on the newcomer at this point, so that was really all he could say.
"I'm sure they're fine, they can handle themselves." He responded. Though he wouldn't admit it, he was slightly worried. He wasn't sure why, it wasn't unheard of for one of the pack members to disappear overnight, but he just had a bad feeling creeping up his spine. He tried to shake it off, it was probably nothing after all. "If they're not back by tomorrow I'll probably go looking for them. Wouldn't be surprised if they managed to get themselves lost." He groaned.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

(I'm playing SunJewel!)
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Post by Hope »

The she-wolf opened her eyes and smiled, she nudged Lupis gently and licked his ear. "Are you feeling any better? I could go collect more herbs if you want." she gently with her soft and friendly voice. Knero let out a little pup snore and opened on his eyes. He wagged his tail and got to his paws and walked up beside Ruby and licked her feet. He barked a bit and cuddled next to her. "He seems to be very more healthy." she smiled and turned her head back to Lupis.
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
Grep42
Adult Gecko
Location: Cretaceous Mongolia; Hanging with my velociraptor friends.

Post by Grep42 »

May I join?
Name: Crow
Pack/Loner: Shadow Pack
Rank(If in a Pack. If loner, leave blank.): Omega
*Family:
*History:
*Personality(If you wish to role-play it out, then leave blank): Stubborn, and intelligent.
*Other:
Description/Picture: http://cache2.artprintimages.com/lrg/21 ... RED00Z.jpg
(I wanted her to be older.)
Last edited by Grep42 on Wed May 23, 2012 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vegan: The other white meat.
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

((Updated the first post a bit; still have a lot more to do for it. Changed my mind about before; I'ma just PM everyone if they are still roleplaying or not. If they don't reply within 3 days I will assume they are no longer interested and delete their characters.))

Time: Sunset or Dusk, soon to be night. No clouds.

Cashew nodded in approval to the make-shift den; it would protect them from whatever elements that may attack them during the night.
Kazimo on the other hand(or paw, if one wanted to be technical about it) was not okay. He was near his old pack- by morning they would realize he was missing, and go searching for him.
And anyways. This was a den. A closed off space.
Kazimo didn't like many closed off spaces.
"I think I'll just stay out here... I'd rather sleep in the open," He muttered awkwardly.
Cashew gave him a confused look. "But, if it rains, you'll get wet and get sick, Kipper! What if you get sick and die?"
"Then... I die, I guess." Kaz muttered back, ignoring the concern Cashew was giving him.
He wasn't who she was really after, anyways. It was 'Kipper'; whoever Kipper even was.
"Fine, suit yourself. Me and Sol will be warm and dry in here, then." The she-wolf huffed, stomping forward and sneaking a glance back, as if her anger would change his mind. Kazimo had already begun to circle and lie down a few rabbit hops from the entrance; close enough to be seen by his new companions, but he also stood out like a a black wolf in the snow- he'd be in deep trouble if his ex-pack mates were to discover him.
Cashew, having seen she was being ignored, grumbled and slid inside the den, curling up near the wall and closing her bi-colored eyes for sleep.

(Grep, ye missed a bit. Did you see the kitty-face?)

Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

Kitty face?
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

... Nevermind.
You are accepted, have fun being a Shadow. ^.^

Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

thx!
Crow wandered out of the den. She blinked sleepily at the sunlight, and looked for something to do.
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

Emerald looked up at the crazy she-wolf. She started to whimper softly, she knew the red guy. She trotted out of the den and behind a tree.