Shadow Wolves REBORN (Wolf Roleplay)

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

LunaWolf
Adult Gecko

Re: Shadow Wolves REBORN (Wolf Roleplay)

Post by LunaWolf »

Solaris swayed his tail in amusement, his suspicions that this male was not a willing participant in the female's shenanigans now confirmed. He silently watched the two banter for a while. He frowned at the male's words. Leaving? So soon? That was no fun at all.
"Aww. And you two were the most interesting things I've seen all day, too."
He grinned as he watched Cash protest and block Kazimo from leaving. If he had been in the other male's place, he would have honestly been very scared of her right now.

(Writer's block D: )
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

Kazimo snapped his head back to the golden colored male, frustrated that he was now trapped. "Glad we can offer His Highness such a great show. Would you like us to find you some bones to sharpen your teeth on next?" He growled sarcastically.
True, he could try to leave- but honestl, he was still a bit worried about how angry Tasor had seemed, not to mention the fact that he had a bi-polar female who thought it was naturual to trap her so-called mate and threaten to draw blood if he didn't stay with her.
Whoever 'Kipper' was, Kazimo was quite sure that he was probably either dead or insane by now.
http://tea-shell.deviantart.com/

InGame name: Esari or Starwolf
I respond to StarWolf/Star or Teashell/Tea
LunaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by LunaWolf »

"That would be lovely." Sol teased, amused by the other's frustration. "But you know what would be better? Something to eat. Haven't had a bite in forever." That was a bit of hyperbole; he had eaten just a few days previous. Still, he wouldn't say no to a nice snack right about now. He didn't really expect Kazimo to go off hunting for him, of course. He was practically insane, but not delusional; he just enjoyed being antagonistic.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

(Quick recap?)
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

(Nothing that would effect Sunny. I'm bugging Ayashe to post so we can interact with Malcom.)

Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Post by Hope »

Knero squeaked when Lupis took away the leaves. He was huddle in the corner of the cave, scared and shaking. He noticed it was just Lupis and he gave him a quick lick on the nose before huddling back into a grey little bundle of fur. Ruby smiled and nudged Lupis gently on the shoulder. "He's frightened..." she leaned down and licked the pup's head. "Are you okay little rabbit?" she joked at the looks of him huddled up into a little ball. He did look like a rabbit. The cub lifted his head and smiled. His blue eyes twinkled as he stared at Ruby. She turned to Lupis and licked his should. "Are you alright? I know a decent amount of healing herbs. I need to hunt and find some herbs anyways for Knero." she said.

(Sorry I took so long to post, needed some ideas and I was pretty busy.)
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

She shook her head and slightly swayed her tail. The interaction between the other two was discusting, Tasor could do much better..., "Were is Kaz? The stupid child might get lost!" She turned around, not wishing to interact, "This is what happens when you change priority." She pivoted on her feet. " I cannot belive you two!" she screeched, sounding like a teenwolf.
You got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something in your life. ♥
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Lupis's tail wagged as soon as he heard the squeak of a tiny pup. He was glad to see that Knero was able to recognize him. Not only that, but that Lupis was a friend, or even family to him. Lupis laughed softly at Ruby's comment. It was true, he did look a bit like a rabbit. Knero seemed to be in a better mood after that. The lick on his shoulder made him jump a little. His senses weren't the best at the moment, as he almost got knocked out twice. "Uh..." His brain was starting to click. "I think I'll be alright. Knero's more important to me than myself, anyway. If you happen to find any painkillers on your way, though, I'd greatly appreciate that." He smiled, not wanting to ask for too much. He eyed Knero for a second, admiring the little pup. He slowly let himself lay down on the hard flooring he was so used to, then instantly fell asleep from being so worn out.
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

(I really know nothing about herbs so I might just make them up :D)

Ruby gave Lupis a nod as he lied down near his wall. She gave the pup a comforting lick and left the cave. She nudged around in the bushes looking for some herbs. "Herbs....herbs.... where are all the herbs." she shook her head. "Ahhh... there you are." she grabbed a mouthful of green leaves and trotted back to the den. Ruby dug a hole outside of the cave and placed the herbs in the hole, she covered the hole with a good sized rock so foxes couldn't get to them but it could be easily lifted by a wolf. She turned around and sprinted through the forest looking for some sort of natural water source, luckily there wasn't one far away. She stuck her head into the tall grasses that was covering a patch of blue flowers. Ruby took another mouthful and walked slowly back to the den, scenting for prey for when she came back to hunt. Ruby placed the flowers into the hole and covered the hole with the rock again. She heard a rustle in the bushes a few wolf-lengths away and saw a doe grazing on the sweet grasses. (Mild Violence Warning!) Ruby went into a crouch and slowly crept closer to the doe. She leaped and grabbed onto the deer's neck, quickly bringing it down. She ended it's life with a quick snap to the neck and dragged it back to the cave. (End of Warning!) She dropped it just outside the cave and made a small bark, summoning to the cub. "Little Rabbit. Come eat." she called to Knero while she went to get a bit of herbs to help with the young one's health and growth. She also brought some of the blue water flowers and dropped them beside Lupis. Ruby turned to Knero and saw him nudge the herbs. "Eat little one, please. You need the herbs for your health." she calmly said. Knero sniffed the leaf and took a small bite. He soon spat it out in disgust and stared at Ruby. She shook her head and nudged the leaves closer to Knero. He took a bite and swallowed, he understood that he wont get any real food until he ate the herbs. He finished the leaf and walked outside and wagged his tail. "Yes, now you can eat little rabbit, but leave enough for Lupis and me." she joked knowing the cub wouldn't eat all of it. "You're as greedy as a little rabbit too." she laughed as the cub gulped down bits of the doe.

(Excuse my grammar!)
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Lupis opened an eye, his head clouded and groggy as his body slowly kicked into motion. He stirred himself over just enough to lazily stick out his tongue and attach a blue flower onto it before reeling it into his mouth. He started to chew slowly, his eyes squinted really hard and his face looking horribly grumpy. He really wasn't, it was just the soreness, the pain, the head ache, and the dizzy, fainted feeling. He stuck out his tongue again, luring another flower to his mouth. It really wasn't that bad of a taste the second time. He decided to save the rest for later, so he just rested himself beside his wall, talking to it telepathically about all this nonsense while he passively watched Ruby talk to Knero. She's definitely good at being a mother.
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

Tasor made sure his ears lied back, acting as if he was regretting his actions.
Which he wasn't- what did he have to regret anymore?
More like, what haven't I regretted...
"Sorry, Ice. He was being disrespectful, so I told him to leave until he could find his mind and then return to us." He spoke in a clear monotone, while keeping his eyes downcast. "I haven't seen him since. He'll probably be back soon enough, though. Nothing would keep him from returning unless he was drastically injured." Almost as soon as the words left his mouth, Tasor's mind began to fill with images of his friend's mangled body, and he had to remind himself that if Kazimo truly was injured, they would have heard him by now.

Cashew's eyes glimmered. "Here that, Kip? We should go get lunch with him! He seems nice, right?" The she-wolf's words oozed a fake sort of sweetness, making the red furred male want to cringe.
Kazimo glared at the floor and mumbled something that sounded insulting.
"Right?" This time, there was a hint of a snarl.
"Yeah, right, sure, let's go get lunch with a perfect stranger who'll rip out our intestines." He muttered.
"Oh, you're such a pessimist, dear! Lighten up already." She giggled again, before prancing over to Solaris. "What shall we eat? I haven't eaten a hunter's meat in ages."

((By hunter's meat, she means a predatory animal- like bear meat, wolf meat if she is in a cannibalistic mood, or other carnivores.))

Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

Starwolf can RP my characters again
Last edited by Kenya on Fri May 18, 2012 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please don't use excessive capitals
You got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something in your life. ♥
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

(Does anyone know how to zoom in? On the WEO website, when my brother was messing around when I was getting a drink, it somehow zoomed out. Now everything is soooo small!!)

Ruby heard Lupis stirring but she decided to let him rest. He was definently worse than he said he was. Knero yawned and padded over to the bed of moss and grass and curled up and closed his eyes. Ruby grabbed the doe's leg and dragged it beside Lupis. "You need the strength, eat a bit please." she smiled and sat beside the sleeping cub.
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

SOMETHING.
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

What kinda post was that?