Shadow Wolves REBORN (Wolf Roleplay)

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Re: Shadow Wolves REBORN (Wolf Roleplay)

Post by StarWolf »

Cashew paused, and green eyes stared at her watching her muscles relax completely, her head cocked ever so slightly.
She was either not very talented at communication, or was confused.
Kazimo doubted it was even possible for her mind to even be confused.
"You're funny," she finally giggled out, all traces of her being angry were completely erased. "I think I'll call you Teko!" She announced, as if it was extremely important that the stranger be named that.
That's probably not even his name, unless she's physic... Kazimo's thoughts then began to wander to wondering if Cashi had been a victim of the same treatment he had gone through, except she had dealt with it by going bipolar instead of having nightmares, blackouts, and claustrophobia.
http://tea-shell.deviantart.com/

InGame name: Esari or Starwolf
I respond to StarWolf/Star or Teashell/Tea
Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Post by Hope »

(Star, is your server on minecraft up? Hey Alex, to keep our roleplay more exciting... can we be attacked by foxes or badgers or something? Maybe a bear??)

Ruby watched the cub and flicked her tail, letting the pup practice his early hunting skills. "Yes, he's really healthy for a cub that is eating meat so early. He is very brave." she licked the pup's head. "And, very intelligent." her red eye seemed to glow as she stared at the cub. You, my cub are one of the bravest creatures iv'e ever met she thought.
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

(I can put it up, but I won't talk at all on it. Too busy being distracted by a certain blonde and emu-girl.)
Tasor nodded a bit awkwardly at the stranger. She wasn't very open- sort of like him, in a way.
Actually, all she seemed to be missing was her own bundle of annoyance also known as Kazimo for her to be a female and whiter version of himself.
He snorted silently at that thought, almost missing the dark glare his beta threw back at them.
"We're here," she growled moodily and glared at SunJewel, as if she were the source of all her problems and anger. "Malcom will probably want to get acquainted with a dirty mongrel, so you better make up some silly fake story if you don't wish to tell the truth to him."

Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

(Haha. Okay. I'll be right on. I'm going to leave WEO up though so I can RP with Alex. Can you turn me on creative for a but though so I can build my city?)
Last edited by Hope on Sun May 13, 2012 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LunaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by LunaWolf »

Solar watched as the female's expression changed. Despite steeling himself against her unpredictability, her next outburst still caught him totally off guard. She was naming him now? He fought back another bark of laughter, snorting in amusement instead. "Teko." He grinned, testing out the name. "Perfect! I've always wanted a title. So much easier than 'Solaris Perigee the First'." He enthused, swishing his tail in approval. "Oh!" He piped up. "I don't believe I have your name, miss." He assumed she wouldn't be very happy if he named her. Such a shame, there simply weren't enough she-wolves named 'Hamish' or 'Sprinkles'.
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

Cashew seemed confused for a moment, as if it was unusual for anyone to ask for her name.
Which, in reality, it really was.
"Solaris Perigee the First? Sounds like a mouthful..." came the grumble from Kazimo, soon to be drowned out by the she-wolf.
"I'm Cashikiru, and this is Kipper!" She gave a wolfish grin to her less than amused partner.
Kazimo was busy thinking of ways to kill himself in the middle of the woods. The last thing he needed was to be dragged into this soon-to-bloom friendship...

Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

(Currently working on my Lupis v Bear thing, but I gotta get ready for bed atm. I'll reply via iPad when I get the chance. d: )
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

(Mkay Alex :D)
LunaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by LunaWolf »

"Ah. A pleasure to meet you Cashikiru, Kipper." He nodded at them in turn. He paused in thought for a moment, suddenly realizing she had probably named the other wolf as well. He let out a cackle of laughter at the thought. He paused, frowning, as he noted the gnawing feeling in his stomach. Bleh, time to hunt again? He shrugged it off, that chore could wait a while. Right now he was eager to learn more about his new acquaintance.

=Loona & Kira=

Luna thundered through the undergrowth at an alarming speed, Kira tagging along behind as if she was being pulled along by an invisible rope. The dove-gray she-wolf slowed to a stop eventually, and she glanced about with great urgency. "We're back at camp? Yes, of course we are. How ridiculous." She stated authoritatively. Luna's words confused Kira slightly more than normal, but she kept silent; the strange canine usually had her reasons, after all. Meanwhile, Luna glanced around nervously, searching for any sign of her packmates. ((If anyone wants to interact, feel free.))
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Lupis took his time to stare at the two and smile. He was careless about everything else at the moment. This pierced through his comfort, however, when he noticed a reddening rope treading, getting closer. Lupis's eyes widened. He stiffened right after he got up, ears high for the sound to come. The mighty roar of a fierce, angry bear echoed across the forest it seemed like. Maybe the ground even rumbled underneath him. It was either that or he was actually trembling. His Guardians weren't around, and he knew it. They'd surely be on there way now, though, right? Who wouldn't hear the sound of that roar? He sped out of the cave, his face suddenly dominant as well as his stance. He held his ground and he brought his tail as high in the air as he could. He huffed, his head high. The bear roared again as he jumped from the shadows of the forested area. He also stood his ground, doing his "big guy" huff. Lupis couldn't help the growl escape his throat. What a big mistake. The bear suddenly lifted his front paws, steadily lifting himself so he could stand on his two back paws. He roared another mighty roar, but much more threatening and deadlier. Lupis felt the fear rush through his whole body as he watched this mighty monster show off his stuff. He squeezed his eyes shut for a split second, then when opening them, he too made another threatening bark. It wasn't nearly as mighty as the roar of a fluffy giant, but it at least let the bear know that he wasn't swayed by his actions. The Wise wolf moved first. It was a swift movement, one not many would expect from a wise wolf like he. The wolf managed to duck under the weirdly angled strike from the bear because Lupis was already to the side of him, and was able to reach behind the bear and to chomp on the fluff of a tail. The bear yelped, surprised by this truly weird action and the pain was definitely sudden. The bear, with pure rage, reared up and lifted his hind legs to kick Lupis's jaw in, however Lupis had already let go at that point, still receiving the blow of a bear's hind paw uppercutting him and making him do a full flip backwards, landing on his belly. His eyes blackened instantly on impact, the wind knocking out of the wolf. He knew he had to get up, to recover before the bear could turn around, but he just couldn't. He was dazed, loopy. The black dots slowly faded from sight, and it seemed like fate put him back on all fours. The bear was horribly outraged and determined to get a hold of that cave.
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

Ruby got to her paws, gripping Knero in her jaws.The she-wolf placed the cub in the cave's corner and covered him with leaves. She turned around and went to Lupis' aid. She wasn't much of a fighter but she did what she could. She leaped onto the top of the bear and caused a deep scratch in his back. The bear growled and reared up and tried to shake Ruby of his back. She held on harder and bite the bear's shoulder.
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

"My name is Kazimo," came the half-growl from a certain green eyed wolf, who tensed right after stating his name.
Well, he had walked right into that Learning One's Name trap...
"Kipper won't admit that he's actually the Kipper who's been keeping me company for the last few years. Honestly, I don't know why he would hide the fact that we're in love- I guess he's too humble or something," Cashew stated, her face looking strangely serious for once, causing Kaz to twitch an ear.
"You act like you've never even seen your own m- I mean... me." Kazimo had intended to say 'Your own mate', but decided that this would cause the she-wolf to shove the You Are Kipper Because I Say So thing down his throat again. Agreeing was easier, even if it was just digging his own grave.
"That's because I haven't," came the matter-of-factly reply. "I've never known what you actually looked like, but you always spoke to me."
Grrreeeaat... so she's a schizophrenic... I think that's what Tasor calls them... "Whatever, we should get going. Say your goodbyes, Cashikiru. No need to waste any more time than necessary."
The bi-colored eyed female practically pouted at those words. "But Kipperrrr! You always agree with me! Why can't we stay?" She whined out, dragging out the 'r' in Kipper.
"Because this freak is suspicious and I'm getting tired of him. Stay if you want, but I'm leaving." He growled back bluntly, trying to hide his fright of the denseness of their surroundings. The last thing he needed was this weird pair to tease him of his frights...
He turned to leave, only to be stopped when the she-wolf somehow was in front of him, her muscles tensed and tail raised slightly. "I said you can't leave, Kip. So stay."

Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Lupis began to focus on his surroundings. Ruby seemed to be riding the wild beast. It was a blurry watch. He didn't know what to do, where to target. His guardians usually did this kind of stuff for him. Still a bit fuzzy in the head, Lupis charged, his big, hard headed self slamming right against the bear's fat, fluffy side. It pushed the bear a lot more than he thought. Maybe the bear was already becoming imbalanced due to twisting and turning to get the lovely lady wolf off of him. If he were smart, he'd roll over. Anyway, Lupis felt like his head was flattened due to the added impact, but otherwise was able to get back up and recover a little. His eyes blurred again, it was hard to see what state the bear was in.
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

(A bar in the sky indicated the boss' health. It was dangerously low!! :D Forget about that, just a little joke :D)

Ruby leaped of the bear and snapped her jaws, threatening the bear. "Go you lousy beast!" she snarled and nipped at the bear's nose.

(Sorry, short post. Its pretty late where I live and i'm a bit tired.)
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

The bear yelped at the sharp pain of his nose being nipped. He realized that this may cause more, greater injuries than last thought, and began to turn. He eyed the dazed out Lupis, anger flashing in his eyes before he looked ahead again, walking out of the scene.
Lupis couldn't help but to sigh in relief. He slowly carried and limped himself back into the cave, a reassuring smile to Ruby as a mix of a thanks, proudness, and relief that both were okay. The only thing next in his mind was Knero. He hoped the little guy wasn't afraid or something. The male limped toward the back end of the cave, noticing the pile of leaves. Did Ruby put this on him? Curious, the Wise wolf carefully stripped the leaves away from the pile, hoping to see Knero there, and safe.