Shadow Wolves REBORN (Wolf Roleplay)

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Re: Shadow Wolves REBORN (Wolf Roleplay)

Post by StarWolf »

Tasor walked along quietly behind the white beta wolf, the silence causing his ears to twitch. He wasn't used to silence- Kazimo was usually nagging his ear off- and normally he would relish it... but this type of silence was unerving. The tension was practically causing his ears to bleed, and he couldn't help but wonder where Kazimo was.
He was starting to feel guilty...
Silver eyes glanced at the wolf in front of him, silently growling at her stubborness to pretend that they didn't have anyone trailing after them- it was quite impolite. And Tasor was always polite- and this meant that it was up to him to speak to the newcomer.
And Gods knew that Tasor was uncomfortable with socializing, but he dropped his pace slightly to walk side-by-side with SunJewel. "So... was your old home good to you?" He asked after a few more heartbeats of silence.
http://tea-shell.deviantart.com/

InGame name: Esari or Starwolf
I respond to StarWolf/Star or Teashell/Tea
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

SunJewel looked at him and spoke, "No. It was horrible. " She wouldn't say the rest because her past was too dark for Icestorm to hear. She tried to accept the fact of what happened, but it never worked.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

"When do you think he'll be able to speak back?" He asked Ruby, his head suddenly turned to meet her. What a pretty lady wolf.
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

Tasor gave a tiny nod. "Me too..." he muttered unintentionally. For a moment he swore he saw Icestorm's ear twitch, as if she wanted a more ellabortaed version than the extremely quick version he had chosen to tell. "It's strange to remember back then," He mused out loud. "Things are a lot different."

NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Sunjewel just m-hmed as she had gotten into the thought of her old pack.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

She walked and rolled her eyes with a murmur of " Stupid wolfs with their dumb packs..."
You got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something in your life. ♥
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

Tasor twitched his ear, hearing his beta mutter something about 'dumb packs.' Personally, he had never really been appealed by the thought of a pack- his old fascination with them due to Kazimo's stories were always amazing, and they had been the source of what caused him to live again- but the only other pack he had encountered...
A leaf brushed his nose, causing him to give a soft sneeze and watching the soft fabric-like plant fall to the ground with interest.
His old packmate had loved leaves- sometimes, she would have chased them around and look so utterly pup-like that he couldn't help but cherish it. One of his few good memories, later to turn sour.
Tasor gave a slight shake of his head, trying to force out the thoughts. They were the past, afterall- the past was behind him, and he shouldn't try to go back.
"Do you wish you were still with them?" He asked aloud, trying to keep a conversation- if he had to focus on talking, he wouldn't be bothered with memories.

NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

"No." she answered. She didn't want to get too deep into it.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Post by Hope »

"I'm not sure how old he is. I do know that he can hear, see, and smell, but not as good as an adult wolf. I'm not sure if he understands what we say either. He's probably about a week or two. Maybe four weeks. Naturally, they are weaned at around eight weeks but start eating solids at six or seven. I would say he would start talking back at five. My sisters and brothers were that way. But the more we talked to them the faster it took." she grinned at the amount she had learned from her mother. She looked up at Lupis and smiled. "I'm not sure how much his mother had taught him though. So it might be awhile until he picks up on wolf-speak."
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
LunaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by LunaWolf »

Solaris gave the female a questioning look as he examined her. Her demeanor rather confused him, which was not something he was used to. He was usually quite good at determining what made others tick, but she was a bit of a mystery to him. This frustrated him somewhat, but overpowering that was excitement of meeting someone so unique. He always loved surprises. He swayed his tail and turned his focus to the male. He noted a note of anger in his tone as he spoke to him, but acted oblivious. "Me? Nah. They sent me packing a loooong time ago. Right now I'm just looking for something to relieve the monotony. It gets rather boring all on your own, you know." He gave an exaggerated frown at the last bit.
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Lupis considered her words. She was obviously much more knowledgeable about kids than himself. He looked at the pup. His strands were young. Maybe, by this point, he can listen but just not quite understand anything yet. Surely, one day, he'll have the curiosity to copy the sounds we make, right? Isn't that how it goes? "He's brave for eating meat so early, then." He said, trying not to keep it too quiet. He felt weird, unsociable, even boring maybe. How can he hold a conversation? He just points things out or says what's needed, he's never tried to hold up an actual conversation before unless it was toward his wall or to make his Guardians mad.
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

Cashew seemed to brighten up at the last bit. "I've never been alone! Kipper has always been with, right Kip?" Her tone was playful as she glanced at her red furred and very unamused partner.
It's pretty pointless to argue with her... "Yeah, sure..." He mumbled dishearteningly, not bothering to claim he didn't know this she-wolf.
Because honestly- she was weird.
"Exactly! Kip hasn't said anything, but I've been thinking of having our own family!" The she-wolf continued excitedly, completely oblivious to the green-eyed wolf's flinch.
"I'd really rather not have... pups just yet," He muttered. At least, not with you, he added on silently.
"Aw, but Kip-"
"My name's Kazimo, not Kipper."
"-you always said that you wanted pups!" The she-wolf semi wailed, attempting to look pitiful to her so-called mate.
"I've never spoken to you before today," came the tired grumble- was it even possible to become tired from trying to give someone a reality check?
"Not physically, you mean." She sounded extremely proud, as if that was a totally logical response.
Kazimo just stared, looking extremely confused.
"Do you have someone like Kipper?" She asked curiously, looking expectantly at the stranger for an answer.

LunaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by LunaWolf »

Solar watched the two with an uncharacteristically bewildered expression on his face. This was without a doubt one of the oddest things he had ever seen. It was also one of the most entertaining, he was very glad he had approached these two. He chuckled slightly, before responding to her question. "I'm afraid not. Just me, myself, and I." Of course, there was the occasional whispering in his head. But he mostly ignored these, and as a matter of fact they were almost entirely unrelated to his more unpredictable tendencies. "You're rather making me wish I did, though!" This she-wolf made having a companion look not just tolerable, but fun, even. Despite the fact that her 'companion' seemed to want nothing to do with her. Or perhaps because of it.
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

"Me, Myself, and I?" Cashikiru questioned curiously. "But isn't that... three companions?"
"He's being sarcastic..." The red furred male nearly added on idiot, but decided not to threaten this unpredictable she-wolf.
"Sarcastic?" The female stared with wide, bi-colored eyes at Kazimo. If he tried hard enough, he could almost pretend that this was a female Malcom.
One without a brain.
And more contrasting eyes.
"Yes, sarcastic. Basically he's calling you an idiot."
Cashew immediately rounded on the stranger, ears flat and a faint snarl flickering at her lips with another of her quick and bipolar reactions. "Are you calling me an idiot?" She hissed out, voice laced with anger and eyes sparked in opposite colored flames.

LunaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by LunaWolf »

Sol let out a bark of laughter, equally from his amusement at her leap in logic, and from surprise at her sudden, unexpected reaction.
"My, my! Such a temper! If that's how you'd like to interpret it, please do be my guest." He rolled his shoulders in a shrug. "Although if I might say so, your mind is far above mere 'idiot' status in my eyes. I've traveled far and wide, and I've yet to encounter anyone so... unique." He tilted his head for a moment in genuine wonderment.
For once in his life he was totally unsure as to what happened next; attempting to predict her reactions was proving to be totally ineffective.