Shadow Wolves REBORN (Wolf Roleplay)

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Re: Shadow Wolves REBORN (Wolf Roleplay)

Post by Alexander »

The fawn squeaked as Lupis grasped onto it and used his overbearing weight to force it down to the ground. He sunk his teeth down on the fawn's neck as soon as he got the chance, keeping his jaw clamped to make sure the death was sealed. That was when the wind blew and he smelled an unfamiliar wolf nearby. His strings came into vision. This string was curvy, indicating female. The wise male lifted his head but stayed close to his kill. "Yes?" He said in a rather interested manner, pointing his head to the direction of the scent. He began to pad toward the smell of the female wolf, wondering if she'd still be there. "Are you hungry? I don't really eat.." What an awkward thing to say. Even so, he felt like he was kind of talking to the forest itself since he didn't quite see a female wolf around yet.

"ROOOOCKKKKKS" Screamed Alexander, running to a far away land to kick rocks around.
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
Swifty
Adult Mouse

Post by Swifty »

... aafffgh
thats the like third time I posted and it wouldn't show up, Star.

raeg.
k to recap: Dire said it isn't safe and they should leave.
There is an undeniable beauty in the color of blood...
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

(Grammer Nazi pities your bad luck at posting and decides to not correct your spelling of Rage.)

Kazimo stared at the white wolf. Why is he so edgy? It's not like there are any wolf-eating demons here, and I haven't smelled any humans for miles... "Why wouldn't it be safe? I'll leave when I want to and if I have a good reason, but not before," his voice holding the hint of a growl.
"Kazimo..." Tasor hissed warningly, not wanting his friend to cause trouble. "We could always find a narrower spot to cross back over."
http://tea-shell.deviantart.com/

InGame name: Esari or Starwolf
I respond to StarWolf/Star or Teashell/Tea
Swifty
Adult Mouse

Post by Swifty »

mi grummur iz purfect ur just jelas!!!!!!))

Dire's snout crinkled in thought before he slowly answered, looking at the two before breaking his gaze and looking down. "The... alpha's would not like it if you were here." His voice seemed distant, detatched, even.

(K well I have noticed that Shadow pack probably isn't evil, lol.
So lets just say his pack and hom are just passing through but they think they own the territory because they're weird. -eyebrow waggle-
Last edited by Swifty on Wed May 02, 2012 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Post by Hope »

The RUby backed up a bit before raising her head. "Hi... and if you don't mind, I would like a few bites." she smiled and walked closer to the male. "I'm Ruby." she blinked her red and green eyes.
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Lupis was surprised to catch sight of this wolf's unique eyes. He imagined himself stumbling upon his words, so he took a deep breath. "Eat as much as you'd like." He welcomed her, backing from the fresh kill and sitting down. "I'm called Wise Lupis. Do you perhaps live nearby?" he usually didn't speak this much to a pure stranger. Her eyes really were something he could stare at all day, though.
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

She eat a few bites of the fawn then looked up. "Well, I don't have a real den. I sleep under an oak not far from here though." she sighed and sat down.
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

It took some time for Lupis to force himself from looking at her eyes. "Oak tree..." he blinked. "That sounds like a pretty place, although lonely. Well, what do you think of a cave next to this forest? It's not far, just well hidden." The wise male happily wagged his tail, keeping his friendliness and a kind gentleman at heart for the poor she-wolf.
Maybe the Guardians will be more distant and will stop bothering me too.. He told himself.
"Oh..." He hoped this wouldn't be a problem for Ruby. "I also happened to adopt an abandoned pup. We had no source of milk so he had to be weaned a bit early."
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

Ruby perked her ears at the word pup. She had helped her mother take care of her younger siblings after her father died. The young she-wolf had plenty of experience with pups. She smiled and kindly said, "I'd love to stay at the cave. I've had plenty of experience taking care of my brothers."

The cub opened one of his eyes have taking a nap. He got to his paws and took a few bites of a squirrel one of the guardians left for him. After his meal he played with one of the bones.
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

The guardian watched over the pup as he played with the bone, undoubtedly smiling in her mind as she was taught not to show much expression as her job. Her tail wagged as she watched, eventually lying down so she could be in a pup's perspective.

Lupis's expression was noticeably relieved. "Well that's perfect! I'll gladly show you the way, then." He carefully picked up the leg of the fawn to drag it along with him. He started to yank it forward as he marched, connecting his string with his guardians to make sure he knew the way back to the cave was at the direction he was facing.
Besides, I'd love to have a pretty lady-wolf live with me.. He thought to himself, expression now amused.
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

Icestorm looked up. She couldn't do it. She was not a mother she was not a caretaker. She had no rank in those tasks. None whatsoever. Nobody in the pack was coming. So she tilted her head and let out a sob of distress...
ENZO
Enzo looked at the wolf. " Was I good?" he asked. But before she could answer. " Where is your mommy?"
You got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something in your life. ♥
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

Ruby smiled and happily followed Lupis to his den. On their way she watched squirrels chase each other in the trees and bluebirds gliding through the air. [It's strange, I feel so safe around Lupis... like we're meant to have met] she thought then shook her head. [No! We just happened to have met] she thought with a tingling feeling go down through her spine. She was unsure though. Maybe they we're meant to have met.
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

( Gtg bye) I think Shadow might end up dead, she is soooo boring to r.p.
You got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something in your life. ♥
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Lupis carefully stepped around a few trees, dragging the rather heavy fawn with him. A guardian caught sight of him and ran up to him, taking the fawn and quickly pulling it into the den. "Ah, thanks." he felt relieved of the loss of weight. The male managed to glance at Ruby before slipping into the cave. "Just some guardians I'm forced to live with. I like to take advantage of them when I get the chance.." His mind slipped right then. The sight of the pup seemed to have clicked his mind into a different position. He lay down next to the pup, then gently licked his forehead. "Adorble as always." he smiled.
Swifty
Adult Mouse

Post by Swifty »

I'm adding another character.

Name: Milo
Pack?: N/A
Parents: Unknown
Siblings: Unknown.
Other: A timid hunting dog with a overly friendly personallity. He ran from his human when he was struck for not attacking a lone deer, and got lost.
Description: Dark red torso, neck, face and ears. White back half with red markings on his back legs and a zig-zaggy red marking on his back. He has white ear tips, dark, dark red nose and pinkish red ees.