Shadow Wolves REBORN (Wolf Roleplay)

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Re: Shadow Wolves REBORN (Wolf Roleplay)

Post by StarWolf »

Kazimo smirked, unable to control the amuesment even as he stood awkwardly on three legs. "As much as it would please me to have two such fine females fighting over me, my leg is perfectly fine and will not be numb for too much longer."
http://tea-shell.deviantart.com/

InGame name: Esari or Starwolf
I respond to StarWolf/Star or Teashell/Tea
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

Tazim practically squealed in excitement when Alex appeared on the scene. (Yeah, Malcom was definitely beginning to question Tazim's gender...) The tan canine scrambled over to his father, tail wagging hard enough to leave marks on anyone's face if they got within whipping range. Malcom was more subtle with his welcoming. After all, he was the big mature brother. He had to make dad see what a stud he had grown into, not...whatever Tazim was doing.
Before he could greet Alex though, he noticed Icestorm seemed to be sizing Kitsune up. He forced his fur to remain flat at the site, but even Tazim (Who had finally stopped his wallowing to feel the tension in the air.) was beginning to look a little upset that Icestorm was picking a fight with their aunt. Malcom's striped tail went up like a banner and he gave a harsh bark at the Beta female. "I won't have you stirring up trouble, Icestorm. Calm yourself or leave."
Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Post by Hope »

(Sorry I'm playing littlebigplanet, arguing to my brother, and roleplaying at the same time!)

The wolf cub whined as it was carried by it's mother into the forest. The cub's mother dropped it softly on a clump of leaves. His mother gave him a soft lick on the head and ran off. The cub whined as it's mother left, his mother believed he would survive. She had left him in the territory of the Shadow Pack.
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

She bowed in respect and murmured "I am sorry" Over the years malcom had become a father figure to her. She sad she had let him down. But when malcom looked a way she shot a deadly look in kitsunes direction. If looks could kill...
Last edited by Summerbreeze on Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something in your life. ♥
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

The cub could just crawl around but couldn't make it far without running out of energy. The cub curled up in the bed of leaves and whined. The grey body was vulnerable to many species of animals, especially others of his kind. he didn't quite blend into the forest but this was good and bad. Someone kind could see the cub and adopt him or a predator will take this easy meal.
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

Kazimo deflated slightly at the sight of the alpha male. I'm almost his size, even if it isn't entirely naturual... hm. "Hey Malllllcom," His words were tinted with an almost sarcastic smile reaching his eyes. "Have you seen where Tassy-kins ran off to? I would assume he was with your adorable little Taz, but it seems not. I really must know where that little emo ball of sunshine ran off to."
Last edited by StarWolf on Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

"i can smell him" She murmured, Still in shock. She was deflated too. And was very sad at the outcome of things. But she managed to say a few words and that was enough for her.
You got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something in your life. ♥
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Alexander couldn't help but to snort at Icestorm's confidence. What a waste of time. He lashed his tail as he upright himself, holding back laughter. He listened to his son's words. He seemed like a more-than-calm-Ayashe, meanwhile Tazim seemed like a spazzed out Alex.

Kitsune wasn't at all offended by Icestorm's quite rude aggression. She simply giggled, looking away slightly. She did notice a death glare, but it didn't even make her flinch. It only made her smile more. Oh boy, Icestorm sure didn't know what would be coming her way.
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

Malcom blinked, expression softening for a moment at Icetsorm's guilty expression. He nodded at her, a faint smile on his muzzle to show he wasn't exactly mad at her. Of course, someone had to wipe that smile off his face with their Bob-awful keen of a voice. "What is it, git?" he almost snarled, barely containing himself. It took him a moment to figure out that Tassy-kins (Yeah, he was surrounded by she-wolves in disguise. Who was next?) was Tasor, and he frowned. He hadn't noticed the other's disappearance. He listened with a slightly bored look on his face until that word came up.
That name was his to use.
Not.
Kazimo's.

Malcom, totally forgetting the fact that he had just rebuked Icestorm for the exact same thing, launched himself at Kazimo, teeth bared. He didn't aim to hurt him, just knock him down and possibly scare the youngster into a little submission. Tazim gasped and his face took on a look of panic as he watched his older brother lunge at the red wolf.
Last edited by Ayashe on Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

The cub struggled to get onto his paws but it was just a waste of energy. He let out a loud squeak as he tumble back on his belly. He starting whimpering, he was calling to his mother even though he knew she was never coming back.
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

She got down lower. At malcom's madness. Who was next? Her? Probably so she got up walked towards kitsune and nipped at her neck. Hard. Then she growled deep and low as to say " Stop it. " And after that she grabbed the alpha male and pulled back. She would not watch this. She didnt want to see malcom like this. so she broke it up. And said " Sorry, malcom but we cannot afford to do this anymore we are not the only ones here"
Last edited by Summerbreeze on Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

(Can someone adopt me later, soon, now?! :D )
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

Kazimo allowed a small flash of surprise take over his face before he found himself pinned and under the alpha male, the setting sun now blocked.
Wow... he looks kind of threatening... Kazimo stared up blankly, fully expecting some sort of beating- he was used to them, anyways.
Nothing his drugged up body couldn't heal.
He attempted to distract himself, wondering if his fur was now a glowing fiery red thanks to the sun as he waited for the bite- scratch, gash, whatever it might be- before he pulled himself out of the mental images and stared slightly confused up at the alpha.
He was still snarling.
Still no bite.
What the heck?
Green eyes narrowed. "Unless you rather like having me pinned, I'd appreciate if you got off me so I can find something more important to busy myself in."

Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

(Hey Hope! We're figuring out who's gonna get you and stuff, so no worries (; )

Kitsune's rage built up fast as she snapped back. No one likes a mad Kitsune, especially when directed towards them. "Hey, no. YOU stop it. You were told by Malcom to quit your rude behavior and now look at you, doing it again, you unruly slob! How dare you ignore Alpha Malcom's orders! How dare you be unruly in Luna Pack and just nip at me and give death glares at me. Do you know how low your stooping with these foolish actions? Do you know what you're even doing to yourself? Do you know how many wolves here that are like my family? Don't you think it'd be foolish to keep going like this when you're only hurting yourself? Look at you, being all rude and nasty toward a friendly, loving, bubbly wolf, that of which did absolutely nothing wrong to you. How dare you try to tell me to stop when I've done absolutely nothing to you when you were doing everything rude to me, including being rude to Malcom. How dare you." Kitsune's fur riled up, teeth bared but still staying in the defensive. Alexander strayed away a little from Kitsune, his expression in obvious fear.
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

(Mkay! I'll sit here and patiently wait like a nice little wolf cub :D. I have to go soon though!)