Cab Horse RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

wildchild
Cardinal Chick
Location: Right behind you and your in my way! Could you please move? Move please! MOVE MOVE MOOOOVE!

Cab Horse RP

Post by wildchild »

Name:
Breed:
Personality:
Description/Picture:
Master:
Where you live (e.g: Do you belong to some one who lets their cabs and horses out for hire, do you live with your master?):
History:

Crush:
Mate:
Off Spring:
Any other Family:
Other:

My Form:

Name: Duchess
Breed: Arabian
Personality: Duchess is a hot tempered, badly behaved mare because of the way she was treated in the past, rather than becoming timid as some horses do, she became very high mettled and is known to bite and kick when angered. Despite this she is a very high class horse and well bred, she carrys herself with style and class which is where she got her name from and is why her master doesn't get rid of her, because she brings in a lot of fine ladys and gentlemen who will tip well if feeling genorous. When she trusts some one who understands why she is the way she is, she can be a very good friend.
Description/Picture: A tall, chestnut mare, who carrys herself with style and class, she is very pretty as despite having a bad master, he makes sure she stays that way to bring in the customers.
Master: The governor of the taxi man, he is a foolish man who spends to much time in the tavern and gives barely a thought to his horses apart from to be sure they bring him his money.
Where you live (e.g: Do you belong to some one who lets their cabs and horses out for hire, do you live with your master?): In her masters stables, however she seems to spend a lot of time in the tavern stables waiting for her master to come back out.
History: She was bred on a farm where she was happy and well treated, however when it was time for her to be sold she went to a man who knew little about horses and used them cruelly, he ended up sellling her to the master she is with now, as, not knowing much about horses, he though she was the right breed for a cab horse.

Crush: No one yet, it is hard to gain her trust enough for her to have a crush on you, but worth it when you have found a good friend in her
Mate: no one
Off Spring: none, her previous master tried to breed her but she wouldn't let the stallions near
Any other Family: her mother back home and siblings who have also been sold.
Other:

NOTE: Please remember that this is set in about 1877 so no modern equiptment, etc. Oh and feel free to talk they would have like I'm going to.
VOTE WILDCHILD FOR SHERRIF!

~May the Odds Be Ever in Your Favour...~

MagiStream Profile: http://magistream.com/user/CheyenneWarrior
wildchild
Cardinal Chick
Location: Right behind you and your in my way! Could you please move? Move please! MOVE MOVE MOOOOVE!

Re: Cab Horse RP

Post by wildchild »

People Joined From Old Forum:

(please remember i'm not sure if some people have change their names)

Zelda:

Name: Ragdead
Breed: unknown
Personality: rather grumpy and mean. Kinda a bully.
Description/Picture:A black horse with white spots all over his bodyalone with scars.
Master: Aaron
Where you live (e.g: Do you belong to some one who lets their cabs and horses out for hire, do you live with your master?): A mean cab drivers house. His stables dont havea roof so whean it rains hes exsposed to the elements. But his cruel treatings make him tough and he often fights againts his master.
History: Had a kind mother but she died whean he was 1 month old. at 1 and a halfyears he was sold to Aaron.

Crush: N/A
Mate: N/A
Off Spring: N/A
Any other Family: his mother died.
Other:

SoutherStar: (won't be joining in until the rp has moved onto the taxi rank being closed)
Name: Lord
Breed: Unknown
Personality: He's got a mischievous nature, and isn't afraid of anything, which can make him very annoying. He also tends to steal food from his master's storage and somehow gets away with it.
Description/Picture: He's one big horse with a strong bodyshape. He's a black horse with white hooves and a white blaze.
Master: Daniel
Where you live (e.g: Do you belong to some one who lets their cabs and horses out for hire, do you live with your master?): In his master's stables, he's a horse used for heavy pulling jobs, but his master wants to breed him with another stronge horse. His current master is quite an average person, though he tends to accidentally leave him outside in the weather when he forgets.
History: He was born in the wild, but quickly captured afterwards. He was then sold to his current master.

Crush: None yet.
Mate: None yet.
Off Spring: None yet.
Any other Family: Unknown
Other:

Mook:

Name: Marley
Breed: Zorse
Personality: a kind and calm mare, she enjoys goofing around and having a good time when she can. She is very tolerant and it takes a lot to anger or upset her, but when she blows her top she is bitter and mean.
Description/Picture: below
Master: She is owned by a careless man named Jack
Where you live (e.g: Do you belong to some one who lets their cabs and horses out for hire, do you live with your master?): she lives at a horse renting building, where she is rented to anyone willing to pay the renting price.
History: she's been a cab horse since she was old enough to pull a cab.

Crush: Ragdead
Mate: never been bred
Off Spring: none
Any other Family: not that she knows of

SilentEcho:

Name: Mack
Breed: Mixed
Personality: submissive, quiet etc.
Description/Picture: http://americasequinesanctuary.com/buddy.jpg
Master: Johnathan, humans love him, but he treats horses like dirt.
Where you live (e.g: Do you belong to some one who lets their cabs and horses out for hire, do you live with your master?): With his master, he lives in a small backyard with barely any grass and no shelter.
History:

Crush: Mack was born into a loving family, but they became broke and sold him (when he was still a colt) for the money. His new owner mistreated him.
Mate:
Off Spring:
Any other Family:
Other:

Ragdoll07:

Name: Jester
Breed: Friesan
Personality: Hot tempered and agressive; He doesn't mess around, however, his fun loving personality can shine through when not at the mercy of a whip.
Description/Picture: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/83 ... llion.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/546/friesan.jpg/
Master: Does not have one person who owns him, he is put in a stable with other horses and rented out for all purposes.
Where you live (e.g: Do you belong to some one who lets their cabs and horses out for hire, do you live with your master?): In a large stable with close to fifty other horses
History: Jester's life began in a small herd beyond the train track, across the open topaz fields. As a colt, his mother was strict. As Jest matured, people were beginning to come closer to their quaint little home, and soon they came. He was young and beautiful, so he was a prime suspect in the capture, and was too weak after a harsh winter to escape. Jester was transported in a metal beast to his current town. The cobblestone streets are still new to him, and he only arrived a year ago.

Crush: Will probably develop as the Rp progress'
Mate: Hasn't met anyone yet, however, he did have one in his previous herd.
Off Spring: Fathered a young filly before being taken away.
Any other Family: Mother, father, and child.
Other: Jester's mane is fairly long, due to living out of captivity and it growing. It has not been cropped, and still hangs mid shoulder.

Desinee:

Name: Alvero Ferrari
Breed:Trakehner
Personality:Very Italian and would do anything to please Aristo
Description/Picture:
Master:Aristo De Luca
Where you live (e.g: Do you belong to some one who lets their cabs and horses out for hire, do you live with your master?):
History:Aristo was born in Italy where he received Alvaro the day he was born.Alvaro was a new born that day also.But Alvaro was born in America so was shipped to Udine Italy(Aristo's home town)at three years old.Soon Alvaro and Aristo were good friends.They spent most of there time together walking around the brick walk ways of Udine.By the age of 6 Aristo was said to move to America at 17 and get a job in his Uncles Horse Cab business with Alvaro who was at this age trained to pull carts.But till then he had to stay in Udine to study as a vet which was the only way his parents would agree to let him be a cab driver.On the day they both turned 17 Aristo moved to America leaving Alvaro to work for his parents while Aristo learned the ropes of the Cab streets and when he was 18 finally sent for Alvaro.
Crush:Abelie
Mate:He does not have one all his mates where picked for him.
Off Spring:Agusto,Gino,Sulvio,Marta,and Farnio
Any other Family:A brother named Armondo
Other:Is sorta bulky and has strong legs from pulling carts for so long.He has short hair so it can be penned up durring runs but wears it down at home and usually has his tail done.He is a big horse is is in great shape on account of his origins and Aristo

Everybody pelase continue from where they were :)
Last edited by wildchild on Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mook
Adult Mouse
Location: Walking through a store randomly hitting people on the head with an empty plastic water bottle,fun!

Post by Mook »

No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

Mack finally arrived at his destination.The passengers left the cab and Johnothan whipped Mack. He raced a long the road.
If you don't know who I am by now, I'm just some girl who changes obsessions all the time.
Current Obsessions: Pokemon, TWD, Glee and The legend of Korra

Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

Aristo got Alvaro and Abelie up and hitched them to a pretty nice cab.Aristo ordered them to the breed shop.Alvaro walked there.After 5 minutes they arrived and bought some.He shared it with Alvaro and Abelie.They then waited for a customer.

My horses picture :]
Let the odds be ever in your favor
~Des~
Game Status:Online
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

He fought fiercly with Aaron. The whip only seemed to enrage him more. He charged at Aaron who had gotten out of the cab.
Ragdoll
Cardinal Chick

Post by Ragdoll »

Jester knocked a hoof against the heavy cedar in where he was being held - his prision. The dark friesan threw his head back, and let out a long, drone out whinny, flicking out his hind legs and making a large clang against the backboard of his stall.The large, sturdy mustang continued to bang his hooves against the stall, causing the owner of the stable to come. The man was tall, his skin an ebony black that shone just like Jester's raven black pelt. Calming at the sight of the large dark skinned man, he stuck his head out toward him, braying, his head swaying up and down. The man clicked the stall open, and the friesan's hooves stuttered against the cobblestone as he turned around in a complete circle, the man following him in his confusion. Finally straightening the heavy horse out, he pulled on the halter that had managed to be strung around the stallion's head, leading him toward a newly purchased cabby. As the handsome animal was lead out into the streets, he backed up and reared. A child on the street pointed, and the mother covered her mouth as the beautiful animal stood upright, looking magestic and powerful in every way. The man who had led him out was carried upward toward the sky, hand caught in the halter. The man fell, hitting the cobblestone with a thud and cringing, grasping his hand. Jester landed, hoof crushing the mans leg as he turning and fled down the crowded streets, mother's pulling their children out of the way and men trying to apprehend the loose mustang to no avail. A smooth backed, upright mare stood on the side of the street, heavy ropes covering her well shaped body. Jester's steady tap of hooves on cobble stone faltered as his pace became slow and curious. The stallion carefully turned, looking at her. He lifted his head into the air, puffing out his broad chest. Jester trotted toward the mare and nudged his nose against her cheek, whinnying lightly. Love struck. Something made him rear, a rope around his neck. A man pulled the stallion, dragging him toward the bush. Another one carried a shotgun. He was too wild. Jester brayed, pulling toward the mare. "Help!" he pleaded, his strong, desperate voice faltering. Suddenly Jester turned to face the men and backed up, ears flat against his neck as he "yelled" at them, sort of a strong, rough winny. A shot fired. The stallion fell, the bullet wound in his shoulder. He lay there in the streets as a man picked up the rifle, propped it on his shoulder, and aimed at his head. Jester's eyes grew wide. A woman snatched the man's shotgun, pointing it away from the stallion. "How dare you! Shoot an animal this strong and healthy!" The man looked dumbfounded "Miss, he almost killed a man." Jester's head lay on the cobblestone streets. "I don't care, let me take him to my farm, no harm to be done out there." The woman crouched down, rubbing her hand down his neck before grasping the halter. "That is what I shall do." And with that, the woman began trying to coax Jester to his feet.

Sorry so long and drama filled, just had muse and uhh... Yeah, dunno how I decided on shooting him... xD

EDIT:

Btw, he saw Duchess :P
Image Image
Image Image
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

Ragdead heard a gunshot and he froze right before hitting Aaron. He turned in the direction. A big mistake. Aaron wacked the side of his neck makeing Ragdead passout from wieryness and pain. Ragdead looked up at Aaron with hatred before his eyes closed.
wildchild
Cardinal Chick

Post by wildchild »

Duchess was startled as a fine stallion nudged her cheek, she was startled further as a gunshot rung out like a warning bell, her ears pricked and she reared, starting forward, "Enough you stupid animal!" flogging Duchess mercilessly, the wild, high mettled mare bucked and reared, much to the fear of manypassers by, until he lashed her about the head, she was smart enough to know that any further misbehaviour on her point could result in very dangerous consequences for her, she had to pick the right time. She watched her master get out of the cab at a speed she thought not possible, for a mortal man so large and lazy. He strode across to the woman, "Please, let me help you get him to your farm, my mare will keep him in check easily!" he said in his most charming, persuasive voice. However Duchess knew he would e thinkin about money, and if not, getting his hands on that stallion, she couldn't blame him really, he was handsome and fine with good movements. She rolled her eyes, then snorted slightly in amusement when she heard about her keeping the stallion in check, well at least her fool of a so called mater knew something!

Ragdoll
Cardinal Chick

Post by Ragdoll »

(Guys, please if I post in a paragraph, don't respond to me with a sentence xD Wasn't talking to you Wild, I'm happy with the length of your post :3)

Jester was pulled to his feet, the magnificent stallion rising his head up and braying, shoulder sagging where the bullet had hit. He limped toward the mare and whinnyed, nudging her. What a flirt he was. Jest turned and stared at the man with the whip - Duchess' owner. Stamping his hoof, he neighed at him in a low, raspy voice. The man backed away before grabbing his halter. The woman who had saved his life nodded to the man before grasping his lead. Well, you see, getting this injured stallion to her farm would be quite the trip - there were no horse trailers, hardly any vets. Most horses problems where fixed with a shotgun. Jester felt her tug on the rope and fell forward into a faltered, slow walk as people pointed, eyes pinned on the stallion whom was being led toward a dirt road. The woman presumed the man would be following behind her - whether in his cabby or on foot, though she decided not to accept or decline his offer.
Image Image
Image Image
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

My form Again (I added something to the history new things in bold red)
Name:Alvaro Ferrari
Breed:Trakehner
Personality:Very Italian and would do anything to please Aristo
Description/Picture:Image
Master:Aristo De Luca
History:Aristo was born in Italy where he received Alvaro the day he was born.Alvaro was a new born that day also.But Alvaro was born in America so was shipped to Udine Italy(Aristo's home town)at three years old.Soon Alvaro and Aristo were good friends.They spent most of there time together walking around the brick walk ways of Udine.By the age of 6 Aristo was said to move to America at 17 and get a job in his Uncles Horse Cab business with Alvaro who was at this age trained to pull carts.But till then he had to stay in Udine to study as a vet which was the only way his parents would agree to let him be a cab driver.On the day they both turned 17 Aristo moved to America leaving Alvaro to work for his parents while Aristo learned the ropes of the Cab streets and when he was 18 finally sent for Alvaro.
Crush:Abelie
Mate:He does not have one all his mates where picked for him.
Off Spring:Agusto,Gino,Sulvio,Marta,and Farnio
Any other Family:A brother named Armondo
Other:Is sorta bulky and has strong legs from pulling carts for so long.He has short hair so it can be penned up durring runs but wears it down at home and usually has his tail done.He is a big horse is is in great shape on account of his origins and Aristo
___________________________-
Aristo watched the Stallion go by.''The things people do to poor animals!''Aristo jumped out the cab and rubbed his hand down Alvaros neck.He had a soft touch.Alvaro curled his lips with pleasure.''What do you say we go in see that stallion later?''Alvaro stretched out his head and tossed it around in his weird way of saying yes.Besides all he wanted to do was please.He closed his eyes trying to take in all the soothing pleasure on Aristo petting him intill he head the up coming clacking on a man in a top hat and coat.What a funny looking man!Alvaro thought to himself.But he new a customer was a customer.The man walked up to Aristo.''Hello my good man please take me four blocks down to the barber!'' the man said.''Well certainly''.Aristo pulled down some stair from the cab and the man climbed in the back.Aristo climbed in the front and and grasped the rains and made the motion to go.Alvaro and Abelie trotted at a steedy past to the barber.The man was very pleased.He paid his money and then some then shook Aristo's hand smiled and went on his way.Aristo gave Alvaro a smile.'See cabbing is not bad.''He jumped back on the cab and they headed back to the bakery to pick up another customer.
Let the odds be ever in your favor
~Des~
Game Status:Online
wildchild
Cardinal Chick

Post by wildchild »

A smile came across Duchesses masters face when the woman agreed, it seemed friendly, however Duchess knew that smile. She snorted when the stallion touched her cheek and stepped to the side. She was not a mare to instantly fall for a pretty stallion, no, she always ignored them, played hard to get so that she would see which ones would give up. This was why she had never bred before, her old master always took the stallions away from her if they didn't mate after a while, and if that didn't happen the stallions gave up anyway. Although it was also known that she wasn't afraid to use her hooves and teeth if one was arrogant or pushy. Her master came over to her and gave her a quick smack on the nose for misbehaving in front of the lady, so she sunk her teeth into his arm. He stifled a yelp and turned with a sigh of relief to see that the woman was still occupied with the stallion, both he and Duchess could see that they wern't going to get anywhere with the woman leading him as he lurched forward, so Duchess watched her master take him from the woman and attach him to the cab, next to Duchess, so that he could lean against the bar of wood that went in front of her. She looked at him for a moment then turned her head away, paying him no attention, "Please, let me take you in my cab, he will be quite alright next to my mare, she will pull us along nicely!" her master said to the woman, holding the cab door open for her.

Ragdoll
Cardinal Chick

Post by Ragdoll »

Jester brayed as the man took his lead and hooked him beside the stubborn mare. A quick lick flick of the hind legs made the carriage rattle, but inflicted a deep pain into the heart of the friesan's wound. He would break away when they weren't paying attention. He would find his daughter, his mother... His herd.

Really sorry for how short and fail the post is, no muse :P
Image Image
Image Image
wildchild
Cardinal Chick

Post by wildchild »

It's ok :)

A few lashes of the whip and painfull jerks of the reins told Duchess that it was time to move on, she took it slowly as she could without getting whipped for the stallion, her black hooves sending up clouds on the dusty path. Watching him to check that he wouldn't collapse, she watched a look flicker across his face, she knew what he was thinking at once, afterall, she had worn the same expression many times before! "Don't even try it!" she snorted, "You have to bide your time and with that wound you'd probably only get as far as the floor!" Shaking her black mane, she observed the things going on around her, they were now pretty much in the countryside, on the way to the womans farm. Birds flew free through the air and cattle grazed on the lush grass of feilds, how she longed to join them.

Ragdoll
Cardinal Chick

Post by Ragdoll »

Jester swung his head to meet her gaze, quickly becoming distracted by the countryside - his home. The wound hurt, but the longing he felt to be free evened out the pain. He would escape. Jester reared onto his hid legs, stopping the cabby. The small rope that was wrapped around Jester's halter snapped easily and he cantered around Duchess "Know your turn" Jester whinnied as he flicked up his hind legs, attempting to snap off the ropes holding her to the cabby. As soon as he though they had snapped, he lunged forward. He would need to make a quick escape if he were to get away, and despite the pain, that is what he planned to do.
Image Image
Image Image