Cab Horse RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

wildchild
Cardinal Chick
Location: Right behind you and your in my way! Could you please move? Move please! MOVE MOVE MOOOOVE!

Re: Cab Horse RP

Post by wildchild »

Kachiri watched al this with a simple roll of the eyes, she had tried this many times before and this certaintly wasn't the best way to escape. However it wouldn't hurt to try she decided, so she reared and bucked until the wood that also held her to the cab fell about her in a dusty heap. Running after the stallion she called, "I know these meadows well, follow me and try to go as fast as you can!" she then changed direction.
VOTE WILDCHILD FOR SHERRIF!

~May the Odds Be Ever in Your Favour...~

MagiStream Profile: http://magistream.com/user/CheyenneWarrior
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

Aristo jumped out of the cabby and bought other loaf of bread.He hopped on the Cab and took the rains gesturing to go right to the where the long meadows and hills where and where the injured Stallion was.Alvaro responded quickly and began in a stead trot as Ebelie started at a fair walked but after awhile got to the proper pace.After walking threw town they where finally in the open plains.He smelt wheat and wild flowers.''You smell that Ebelie?Doesn't that make you just wanna run in it?'' Ebelie head stood up.She was healing but not at a very good pace.''It sure would.''Ebelie stop walking and stood still and was hit by the cart on the back of her legs but it was nothing to be worried about.Alvaro looked at her.''What are you doing?'' Alvaro gave her a look.''Head over to the meadow over there.'' Alvaro listened and walked into a meadow with cows grazing in it.''Oh you guys want a rest.Fine but just this once.'' Aristo climbed out the cab and took Ebelie and Alvaro off the cab and erged them to jump the fence to get into the grazing field.It was easy for Alvaro but Ebelie had some troubles since she was not that tall.Alvaro ran towards the cows as Ebelie laid down and shared some bread with Aristo.Alvaro was having fun for the first time that he was moved out here.
Let the odds be ever in your favor
~Des~
Game Status:Online
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

Ragdead woke up back in his cold stall. "Aaron... that humans weak heart is no match for me!" he whinnied. he could feel pain all over and it was hard to stand strait.
Ragdoll
Cardinal Chick

Post by Ragdoll »

Sorry for my inactivity on this Roleplay, but I broke my arm and find it very hard to type, so I'm afraid it'll still be at LEAST another week before I can resume Rp :/
Image Image
Image Image
wildchild
Cardinal Chick
Location: Right behind you and your in my way! Could you please move? Move please! MOVE MOVE MOOOOVE!

Post by wildchild »

that's ok, i understand! (I would ask about your arm but then would probably get told off by Kenya for going off topic, not that I care that much about that, more that your finding it hard to type so I don't want to trouble you)
VOTE WILDCHILD FOR SHERRIF!

~May the Odds Be Ever in Your Favour...~

MagiStream Profile: http://magistream.com/user/CheyenneWarrior
Ragdoll
Cardinal Chick

Post by Ragdoll »

Okay, thanks for understanding :3

And you can see more in my topic in off topic :P
Image Image
Image Image