.::. Mythical .::. Creature .::. RP .::.

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Re: .::. Mythical .::. Creature .::. RP .::.

Post by Zelda0909 »

Ducks underwater as it lands then slowly rises back up.
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Swinlin sits and tilts her head at the fish person. She sniffs it and examines it. "What an interesting creature you are indeed..."
ImageImageImageImageImage "Ill stop the whole world. Ill stop the whole world, from turn-in into a monster, and eating us alive!"
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

She looked curiosly up at the griffin. "Im the zora princess Lilly." she siad smiling shly. "Nice to meet you."
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

"Im Swinlin. Nice to meet you." She stretches out her wings and folds them back in. "What is a princess like you doing out here?" she asks curiously.
ImageImageImageImageImage "Ill stop the whole world. Ill stop the whole world, from turn-in into a monster, and eating us alive!"
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

"I got swept away in the strong current and its to strong for me swim back home. I cant leave the watter to long or ill get really sick." she siad looking up at the bird. "The only way home is up the river and through the most powerful waterfal in the world. Daddy told me I wasnt strong eangh to go to the big river yet but I didnt lission and now im here."
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Swilin thinks. Maybe im strong enough... Swinlin puts her claw in the water to test the strength of it. "I think I could get you back home."
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

"but wouldnt that count as leaveing the water?" she wonderd looking up at the large bird curiosly. "Besides how would you get through the waterfall only putting it to sleep works and we dont have an instrament."
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

"Well I could walk on the bottom of the river and grip the sand with my claws, and you could hold on to my back..." Swinlin looks at her claws. "And then whenever I need air, I just stick my head up..." Swinlin looks at the water. "Let me try it first..." She steps on leg into the water and grips the sand with her claw. Almost losing her balance, she sticks another leg in and gets her balance back. "OK I think I can do this."
fifoas
Adult Bluebird

Post by fifoas »

*sigh* i wish i could go to the water....He sighs sadly.
Image Image Image Image Image<--- Please click...OR they will die soon...and if they will grow ill mate and maybe will share some eggs :3 (and someone said i need orange egg to trade sooo....please grow it up )^^
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

The thunder bird's feathers crackled with electricity when he was set down. If he had a mouth instead of a stiff beak he would of been frowning when he saw the carcass, but ate some of it anyway. Just when the electricity around him died down, his feathers began to crackle again when he saw all the fish in the river. He glided down to the river and touched the water with his wing and the water conducted the electricity and electrocuted the fish. They then floated up to the surface, limp. The bird happily chirped due to his success in fishing.
For science!
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

As soon as the thunderbird touched the water she screamed. "Ow..." she looked at her arm. "Im bleeding Im bleeding!" she sobbed. she gripped the griffens chest sobbing into its feathers. she was rather light.
fifoas
Adult Bluebird

Post by fifoas »

Amian went near the water but water started to turn into smoke.*i cant go near water.*He said. But stiil went in water, he couldnt swim and sinked. Around the bird was full of smoke. He started to scream but it has turned into a pile of ashes. Ashes flew up in the water. (idk but the ashes are sticked to one pile)
Image Image Image Image Image<--- Please click...OR they will die soon...and if they will grow ill mate and maybe will share some eggs :3 (and someone said i need orange egg to trade sooo....please grow it up )^^
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

(Fifiose? just out of curiosity what language do you speak? lol I dont know why im asking that lol XD) she swam down and minipulated the water currents so the pheonix washed up on shore.
fifoas
Adult Bluebird

Post by fifoas »

(xD im lithuanian and wht do you mean phoenix washed up for shore?)
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

(Im getting frustrated... look im not trying to be mean but you dont exsplain things properly I cant understand whean you siad it turned to ashes I didnt know what it was. Savvy? Ive been dieing to say savvie...)