.::. Mythical .::. Creature .::. RP .::.

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

fifoas
Adult Bluebird

Re: .::. Mythical .::. Creature .::. RP .::.

Post by fifoas »

*im Armian, Phoenix.* He said by shaking of scarness.
Image Image Image Image Image<--- Please click...OR they will die soon...and if they will grow ill mate and maybe will share some eggs :3 (and someone said i need orange egg to trade sooo....please grow it up )^^
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

"Im princess Lilly a Zora." she got out of the water and walked over to the pheonix. "Doesnt that fire hurt?" she asked.
fifoas
Adult Bluebird

Post by fifoas »

*i feel like im in somwhere soft with that fire....but im scared of it* Fire makes her wet feathers (or something) dry by making water into smoke.
Image Image Image Image Image<--- Please click...OR they will die soon...and if they will grow ill mate and maybe will share some eggs :3 (and someone said i need orange egg to trade sooo....please grow it up )^^
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

Smiles at the pheonix. "Lets be friends ok? Im lost and alone and Daddy cant find me..." starts crying again.
fifoas
Adult Bluebird

Post by fifoas »

*dont cry <:3* Looks at her.
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

"But what If I never get back to my daddy and never get to play with my friends again! I wont be able to get fish by myself I dont know how! And I wont ever get to play inside the giant fish again!" she shot her fin at a nearby tree out of frustration and sadness. "Oops." runs over and pulls it out reattaching it.
fifoas
Adult Bluebird

Post by fifoas »

*i have no friends no parents too ;(*
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

"What about the griffin? isnt she your mom?" she asked looking up at the cave.
fifoas
Adult Bluebird

Post by fifoas »

*she found me....*Listens that her grandma is snooring right now in real life....
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

(What? if its not related to the rp just put in these () kk?)
"Well that means shes your mommy now. she will come and get you soon cause thats what mommys and daddys do. she loves you and always will." smiles happy her smile filled with warmth. she looked at her fingers. "Eek! im drying!" dives into the water. "Ah that was close."
fifoas
Adult Bluebird

Post by fifoas »

*smiles* Looks at her and says: *if ill get near you ill get you dry.*

(btw. im playing endless forest now.)
fifoas
Adult Bluebird

Post by fifoas »

sees a small hole.
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Swinlin looks around for the hatchling and looks out of the cave. She sees a fish like person and screeches. Swinlin flies out of the cave and lands behind the fish person.
ImageImageImageImageImage "Ill stop the whole world. Ill stop the whole world, from turn-in into a monster, and eating us alive!"
fifoas
Adult Bluebird

Post by fifoas »

Waches Swinlin.
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

The electrical egg shakes violently yet without a sound. Electricity surrounds the egg and the egg seems to hatch. A small hatchling hatches out of it. It flaps it's wings aggressively and manages to glide out of the cave. It lands silently behind the gryphon and electricity begins to crackle violently around his body.
For science!