.::. Mythical .::. Creature .::. RP .::.

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

nikikay
Baby Mouse

Re: .::. Mythical .::. Creature .::. RP .::.

Post by nikikay »

Swinlin looks at the egg and claws at the ashes. She looks at the ashes confused.
ImageImageImageImageImage "Ill stop the whole world. Ill stop the whole world, from turn-in into a monster, and eating us alive!"
fifoas
Adult Bluebird

Post by fifoas »

ashes starts burning. A baby phoenix is hached.
Image Image Image Image Image<--- Please click...OR they will die soon...and if they will grow ill mate and maybe will share some eggs :3 (and someone said i need orange egg to trade sooo....please grow it up )^^
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Swinlin tears a piece if meat from the carcass and gives it to the hatchling.
ImageImageImageImageImage "Ill stop the whole world. Ill stop the whole world, from turn-in into a monster, and eating us alive!"
fifoas
Adult Bluebird

Post by fifoas »

He looks around and sees meat in claws. Kohix tries to chomp it but sees its on fire and tries to scream.
Image Image Image Image Image<--- Please click...OR they will die soon...and if they will grow ill mate and maybe will share some eggs :3 (and someone said i need orange egg to trade sooo....please grow it up )^^
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Lyira drops the meat. "It's ok! Don't scream!"
fifoas
Adult Bluebird

Post by fifoas »

he sighs:*bu-bu-ut-tt im o-o-on -f-f-fire!*
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Swinlin sighs. "You are born like that. Don't worry."
fifoas
Adult Bluebird

Post by fifoas »

*smiles a little* oh okey. Eats some food and shrugs by spitting fire.
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

Sits at the bankside with her feet in the water. she sadly relised she was to far away for the other Zoras to find her. She felt scared and alone and cold. She wanted to be back behind the waterfall were it was safe and dry. she was to young to swim up waterfalls yet. She sobbed sadly wishing for her father and the other Zoras to find her.
fifoas
Adult Bluebird

Post by fifoas »

Lokks around.
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

Looks around and sees a cave up the mountain. Picks up a large leaf and fills t with water then goes out and starts climbing up the mountian trying to get up to the cave.
fifoas
Adult Bluebird

Post by fifoas »

Hears something down. Looks down and sees someone climbing up but it has got subsided. Its falling and screaming.
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

(What does subsided mean? and im confused are you trying to controll my character or did yours fall?)
fifoas
Adult Bluebird

Post by fifoas »

(its falling. it means i fall)
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

sees a little ball of fire falling down. She screams and runs down the mountain and leaping into the water. "Im a zora princess you shouldnt be attack me!" she siad pionting at the cave.