.::. Mythical .::. Creature .::. RP .::.

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

nikikay
Baby Mouse

Re: .::. Mythical .::. Creature .::. RP .::.

Post by nikikay »

Swinlin flies high in the sky above the clouds. She soars and weaves through the clouds.
ImageImageImageImageImage "Ill stop the whole world. Ill stop the whole world, from turn-in into a monster, and eating us alive!"
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

(Could someone find me and Fifoa's eggs? xD)
For science!
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

The zora child left the protection of the water. she looked up at the griffion flying above. she hoped it didnt think of her as a snack.
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

(ok i will)
Swinlin flies down and lands to see two eggs. She looks around for the parents but sees none.
ImageImageImageImageImage "Ill stop the whole world. Ill stop the whole world, from turn-in into a monster, and eating us alive!"
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

Electric sparks continued to dance across of the egg, it shook again, as if saying it would hatch soon.
For science!
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Swinlin takes the eggs in her claws and flies to her den in the mountains. She sets the eggs in the corner of her den and lays next to them to keep them warm.
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

She had been washed so far away down so many twists and forks that she couldnt remember the way home to the Zoras domain. She cried into her knees
fifoas
Adult Bluebird

Post by fifoas »

Warning!: new egg was found in middle of moutains.
Image Image Image Image Image<--- Please click...OR they will die soon...and if they will grow ill mate and maybe will share some eggs :3 (and someone said i need orange egg to trade sooo....please grow it up )^^
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Swinlin nudges the eggs to make sure they are ok. While waiting for them to hatch she rests.
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

Lilly looked up wondering if she could ever find home. They probly sent out a lot of warriors to find me. I just have to stay by the river untill they fing me. looks at her feet.
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

A little crack appears on the smooth surface of the egg, yet all other signs of hatching seemed to stop.
For science!
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Swinlin leaves the cave to go find food. She leaps off the edge and falls, opens her wings and glides to the forest below. She spots a herd of elk and swoops down, bites a bull elk by the neck, and snaps its neck. Swinlin flies it back to the den.
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

"Daddy im sorry I didnt lission come save me now." she sobbed. she could hear the griffin so its nest must have been close. She had her back to a oak tree. "Daddy... daddy..." she cried.
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Swinlin arrives at the den and sets the deer down. She a little of it and saves the rest for the hatchlings.
fifoas
Adult Bluebird

Post by fifoas »

The egg has turned into ashes.
Image Image Image Image Image<--- Please click...OR they will die soon...and if they will grow ill mate and maybe will share some eggs :3 (and someone said i need orange egg to trade sooo....please grow it up )^^