My Little Pony RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Re: My Little Pony RP

Post by SilentEcho »

She gasped, wondering why this would happen.Echoed Call froze "You're j-joking right?" she asked, shocked.
If you don't know who I am by now, I'm just some girl who changes obsessions all the time.
Current Obsessions: Pokemon, TWD, Glee and The legend of Korra

Alrai
Baby Gecko

Post by Alrai »

CloudBurn shook his head idly, and gave a small snort of amusement. His brother was no where in sight, he had escaped! The youngin' flicked his tail behind him in pleasure, and quite pridefully trotted to the edge of the back of the store. He stuck his head around the corner, peering out into Ponyville. Eyes came to rest upon a gathering of three ponies, one of whom was his brother, and the other two unknown to the boy. He flicked his ears forward, hoping to catch some of their conversation. Sadly enough, they spoke in hushed voices, and he could recognize nothing but a few of the seemingly murmured words. Something something that... something something.. the... something something Equestria; was about all he caught of the conversation. He pawed at the ground idly, grumbling to himself. Had his brother not come down here to do something heroic? Where was the exciting action!
"Always be present."
-?
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

"I'm afraid not, Echoed.." He whispered to her with a saddened voice. "I'd say see for yourself, but who knows what Canterlot is like right now! She needs to be stopped, but I'm afraid everypony else is not taking that chance."
He huffed, unsure of what to do. "I was thinking of addressing Ponyville, but I don't know what they'll think."
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

"I think you should HotRod" Echoed said, hesitating. "What if she's brought an army and they're coming here now? WHAT ABOUT ALL THE FILLIES AND COLTS!?". She was beginning to shiver, Echoed Call was never good in tough situations. She took a few deep breaths, trying to calm down. "What about we go tell the mayor, and then afterwards we go to Cloudsdale and tell them?" she suggested, trying to be helpful.
If you don't know who I am by now, I'm just some girl who changes obsessions all the time.

Alrai
Baby Gecko

Post by Alrai »

CloudBurn slunk slowly along the side of the building, creeping closer to the conversing trio until his perked ears could easily catch the words they spoke. His expressions grew into a devilish smirk as he finally heard plans to counteract the Princess. He charged at the trio then, busting his way into the middle of their little circle by running underneath their legs. Once he was inside, he puffed out his chest with a huge breath of air. "Yes! We need to rally Ponyville, we need to rally Cloudsdale," the kid paused dramatically to rise onto his back hooves, and kick his front limbs upwards, pawing the air 'menacingly' before returning to his speech with new found energy, "We need to rally all the good ponies out there to stand and fight right away!" And with that, the boy fell back to all fours with a thud, glancing about the group and expecting to see beaming and inspired faces.
"Always be present."
-?
SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

Echoed Call glared at the young pegasus "Do you really think everypony's just going to come and help us? Gosh, I bet they won't even believe us!". She frowned again "Celestia's just too nice looking". She pawed at the ground while thinking up ideas, but she could not find anything else.

(( My posts are so short,lul D:))

Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

"Great!" He felt relieved that his friends were believing him. "Well, let's go find the Mayor quick! The sooner everyone knows, the better. And you're right, at this point I wouldn't be surprised if she brought an army this way. If we're gonna act, it might as well be now!" To his surprise a small child darted in to the conversation, CloudBurn! His eyes widened at his arrival. So he wasn't crazy afterall! How did he even get here..? He thought to himself. He listened to his brother's words intently. Echoed's words made him frown. "But we have to give it a try. Maybe the Mayor will understand. I'm in the Guardian school, afterall. She'd believe me, wouldn't she..?" He sided with his brother, looking at him with curious eyes. "And how on Equestria did you manage to get here?"
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

(You guy's post are so long -.- I cant read them all :[ )
Let the odds be ever in your favor
~Des~
Game Status:Online
Alrai
Baby Gecko

Post by Alrai »

CloudBurn's beaming face slunk into a dim frown in the shadow of Echo's glaring look. His speech hadn't exactly instilled quite as big of a wave of enthusiasm as he had hoped it would. The boy bit his lip to hide his disappointment, and looked upwards to his brother as he spoke. Cloud's hope began to rekindle itself with his brother's support, and he nodded his head wildly after HotRod had finished speaking, "Yes yes yes! She just has to understand!" He grew quiet for a moment as he realized that a question was asked of him. How he got here? His head tilted to the side in thought before proposing, "Um. Gr-Gra-grav-ity? I think."
[ooc: Ha, you think this is long? You've obviously never roleplayed with me when I'm in full-lit mode. This is just semi-lit :P]
"Always be present."
-?
SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

Forum Username: SilentEcho
Name: Sun Flower
Species: Unicorn
Personality: Loves nature and is pretty outgoing. She always likes a challenge
History (Optional): Meh.
Family Members:
Other: Her magic is not very strong.
Description/Picture: Image

"So we're going to find the mayor now?" Echoed asked, she was getting very scared now. The thought of ponyville being destroyed was too much for her but she tried to stay strong.

(( I would write more, but I'm a lazy poop ))

Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

(Quick Round-up: HotRod told Gib about Celestia going crazy and wanting to destroy Equestria, Echoed comes in to the subject, HotRod's brother (CloudBurn) pops in as well. Basically they all have so far decided to tell the Mayor about it and then we hurry to Cloudsdale to tell them.
SunFlower is Accepted)

HotRod lifted his right front hoove and gently rustled his little brother's hair. "Right! So let's not waste anymore time, as right now we're on the brink of disaster!" He said, lifting his head high and flapping his wings to lift himself up. He had to find the Mayor somewhere.
SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

Sun Flower pranced into the scene, she saw the distressed look on some of the pony's faces. "What's wrong?" she asked, talking to nobody in particular.

Echoed looked at Sun and frowned " Um, HotRod just told us some bad news, Princess Celestia has turned against the ponies.. Um.. Um.. Could you please do us a favour and help us look for the mayor?".

Shocked by all the news Sun Flower agreed, "Alright then". Even though she had hundreds of things running through her mind, including doubt, she wasn't going to take a chance.

(( I like, can't write long posts -smashes head against desk- ))

Alrai
Baby Gecko

Post by Alrai »

CloudBurn tilted his head to the side under the pressure of his brother's hoof upon his head, showing his teeth and growling playfully. Cloud nodded again at his brothers words, and looked up to see him taking to the air. Cloud took out his wings and thrusted them downwards madly for a short period of time, unable to take off from a standstill. He snorted unhappily, "I'll just look in the other direction." Before galloping off in the opposite way his brother had faced. He discovered that the mayor wasn't hiding in the flowers of this garden, or that one, or that one, or any of them in sight for that matter. He did however manage to make very muddy his hooves. Cloud returned to the middle of Ponyville, displeased with his findings, or rather lack thereof. Perhaps he just wasn't looking in the right places...

[ooc: Always aim for quality over quantity when writing/roleplaying. c: Its not length that makes a post interesting, after all.]
"Always be present."
-?
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

HotRod looked back to see his brother face the other way. He frowned a little. "You'll be able to fly in no time." He assured him when he came back. He still kept a look-out until the familiar sight of the Mayor appeared before his eyes. "There she is! Hurry!" He landed on all four hooves and darted over to the Mayor. "Mayor! Please, this is beyond importance!" He called for her, the interest sparkling in her eyes as she turned around to meet him. "And what is this importance you speak of?" She asked. HotRod's courage seemed to have plummeted. What if she didn't believe him? He bit his lower lip, mustering up all the courage he could get. "I hope you will believe me, as I am a student in the Guardian school. My teacher has informed me that Princess Celestia has gone mad and wishes to bring death to Equestria! Please, we must stop her before she really does make this wish come true!"
SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

Echoed Call and Sun Flower trotted towards the Mayor "It's true it's true!" they called. Although they both weren't %100 sure they supported HotRod anyway."Celestia's going to kill us all!" Sun Flower screeched, trying to make the situation sound horrible. "What if she puts us in SLAVERY!?" Echoed yelled. They both huddled together, and looked at the Mayor "We have to act soon!" Sun Flower said. The Mayor looked at them with a confused look plastered on her face, and turned back to HotRod, who seemed more serious."What proof do you have?" The mayor asked, keeping calm.