My Little Pony RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Alexander
Adult Rabbit

My Little Pony RP

Post by Alexander »

Hello Everypony! You interested? Huh? Huh? Well come on in!

Rules:
-You can only play as a pony! (Or occasionally a baby dragon (2 is the limit for now))
-Baby Ponies go to school!
-There are a variety of ponies. Either be a regular pony, a unicorn, or a pegasus.
-Unicorns can use magic.
-You may only be 3 ponies at once.
-The already-existant characters are playable only as NPCs. Anyone can play as them. (Ex. AppleJack, TwilightSparkle, AppleBloom, Spike)

The Plot so far:
Celestia, the Princess of Equestria, becomes a devilish tyrant! She must be overruled or taken over before all of Equestria suffers a great amount of death!
Can you find a way to stop her from completely destroying Equestria?
********** Celestia will be like a NPC for this Role Play. Anyone can play as her.

All about My Little Pony!
If you're all confused about this, go here! http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/My_Little_Pon ... Magic_Wiki
It'll help, I promise! xD

Having trouble creating a character?
http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&secti ... r#/d3h5xck
Have I made your day?

Character Form:

Forum Username:
Name:
History (Optional):
Family Members:
Other:
Description/Picture:

The Characters:

Forum Username: Alexander
Name: HotRod
Species: Pegasus
Personality: Quite hyper at times when you get to know him, doesn't talk very much unless he's around friends, he acts very tough and serious around a Princess or a fellow friend he cares much about.
History (Optional): HotRod never knew what he would go about on his life. While growing up and trying to figure out his cutey mark, there was a day when a dear friend of his was in great danger. She was trapped in a crowd of fallen, flaming, ash-coated trees. Determination swelled as he darted toward her, flying with all his might to reach toward her before the last tree fell to trap her in forever. He swooped in, and though hurting himself to fit through, grabbed a hold of the pony and pushed her out. She rolled and tumbled off away from the bunch of snapping branches and deadened trees, however that last tree had fallen and trapped him in as soon as he rolled her out. The poor friend of his thought that he would be gone forever, however within seconds a flash of light and debri exploded away from the trapped area, as it was his flaming wings and that ever-powering determination to escape that brought him to become so powerful. The light had attracted the Princess Celestia, and that is when she accepted him to learn how to be a great Guardian of Equestria.
Family Members:
Other: At this moment he is still learning to become a guardian.
Description/Picture: Image His Cutey Mark is a flaming wing.

Forum Username: SilentEcho
Name: Echoed Call
Personality: Loud, excitable, melodramatic at times (But not as bad as Pinkie Pie)
History (Optional):
Family Members:
Other:
Description/Picture: Image

Forum Username: Mook
Name: CynderStorm
Personality: Cynder is a tough girl, she hides her emotions and doesn't like help. She is stubborn and thinks she can take care of herself. She is blunt and is found intimidating to some because of her dark appearance.
History (Optional): She has roamed Equestria, going town to town and has just came to Pony Ville.
Family Members: unknown
Other: her marking means she can control the weather
Description/Picture:

Forum Name : Jay (Changing :3)
Name : Jay
Species : Peg
Personality : Just wait to find out (;
Family Members : Unknown, but there can be some.
Other : Her white body stands for peace. She can communicate with animals. (Lex loves animals<3)

Forum Username: Alrai
Name: CloudBurn
Personality: CloudBurn is quite self confident, perhaps a bit more than is good for him. Generally speaking, he's a loud trickster and eager for amusement. When the time comes to prove his bravery however, Cloud'll be eager to do so. He doesn't much care for admitting it, but he looks up to his older brother.
History: CloudBurn's life is just begining. He doesn't have much behind him besides a few playful days of childhood.
Family Members: HotRod (brother)
Other: Has yet to discover his cutey (q-ney) mark.
Description/Picture:
^Just much shorter, considering he's still a kid.

Forum Username:Desinee
Name:SeaFloam(Nickname Giblet or Gib which she be prefer be called :] )
Species:Peg
Personality:Short but energetic
History (Optional):None
Family Members:None
Other:Short not a baby
Description/Picture:Image
Has a bubble Tattoo thing

Forum Username: SilentEcho
Name: Sun Flower
Species: Unicorn
Personality: Loves nature and is pretty outgoing. She always likes a challenge
History (Optional): Meh.
Family Members:
Other: Her magic is not very strong.
Last edited by Alexander on Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:03 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Re: My Little Pony RP

Post by SilentEcho »

Name: Echoed Call
Personality: Loud, excitable, melodramatic at times (But not as bad as Pinkie Pie)
History (Optional):
Family Members:
Other:
If you don't know who I am by now, I'm just some girl who changes obsessions all the time.
Current Obsessions: Pokemon, TWD, Glee and The legend of Korra

Mook
Adult Mouse
Location: Walking through a store randomly hitting people on the head with an empty plastic water bottle,fun!

Post by Mook »

Forum Username: Mook
Name: CynderStorm
Personality: Cynder is a tough girl, she hides her emotions and doesn't like help. She is stubborn and thinks she can take care of herself. She is blunt and is found intimidating to some because of her dark appearance.
History (Optional): She has roamed Equestria, going town to town and has just came to Pony Ville.
Family Members: unknown
Other: her marking means she can control the weather
Description/Picture:
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Everypony here so far has been added!

In the Kingdom of Equestria are many different towns. The place that Celestia lives, however, is called Canterlot. Today is the day when Celestia has turned against her ponies. It happened just overnight when she made an announcement of torture and her being able to do whatever she wants. Everypony was devastated! HotRod heard about the news in school. He gulped in fear, because he knew in a few days he would be graduating. What would Celestia do to her Guardians? What has she already done with them? He looked back at his cutey mark, the flaming wing. No, he was brave enough. If he could help his friend out of the fire, then he could stand up against Celestia's evil side as well. He darted out into Ponyville as soon as school was over.
He huffed as he arrived into Ponyville, his mouth feeling very dry. Everypony seemed to be looking at him, how different he looked and how nervous he was at their staring. Everything ran back into his head, about how he needed to keep focus and not show much emotion. He lifted his head and kept his face forward, as if not to pay attention to other ponies. He had to come here to clear his mind, about how Celestia was going to make a disastrous tomorrow. He knew Ponyville didn't know about it yet, and if anything he had to find TwilightSparkle or someone he could trust about it before it's too late. At this point he seemed much more hurried and panicked.
Lex
Adult Bluebird

Post by Lex »

By: Alex

Forum Name : Jay (Changing :3)
Name : Jay
Species : Peg
Personality : Just wait to find out (;
Family Members : Unknown, but there can be some.
Other : Her white body stands for peace. She can communicate with animals. (Lex loves animals<3)
Alrai
Baby Gecko

Post by Alrai »

Forum Username: Alrai
Name: CloudBurn
Personality: CloudBurn is quite self confident, perhaps a bit more than is good for him. Generally speaking, he's a loud trickster and eager for amusement. When the time comes to prove his bravery however, Cloud'll be eager to do so. He doesn't much care for admitting it, but he looks up to his older brother.
History: CloudBurn's life is just begining. He doesn't have much behind him besides a few playful days of childhood.
Family Members: HotRod (brother)
Other: Has yet to discover his cutey (q-ney) mark.
Description/Picture:
^Just much shorter, considering he's still a kid.
"Always be present."
-?
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Everypony has been accepted! ;D
Feel free to start.
Alrai
Baby Gecko

Post by Alrai »

CloudBurn burst out of school, tiny wings deployed and flapping wildly. His hooves skipped across the clouds of Cloudsdale as the young one struggled to take flight, all the while in hot pursuit of his brother. Throughout the day he'd heard whispers of the Princess's turn towards evil at school, even as hushed as it was in the younger ages. It was obvious that HotRod intended to do something heroic in light of the news, and Cloud had every intention of joining him in his heroism. The edge of the clouds soon neared, and caused CloudBurn to take in a giant gulp as he collected his bravery. He'd only managed thus far to gain a unsteady few feet of altitude, and leaping from the edge of the floating city would be a daunting task. Cloud blinked as he watched his brother disappear over the edge, and clamped his mouth shut as to avoid yelling as he too lept over. His undeveloped wings fluttered madly to gain control as gravity threw him toward the earth. He thrashed around wildly as he fell, unable to right himself on untrained wings. It was all the youngin' could manage to position himself so that he caught a giant gust of air and thus jerked backwards, only to glide down to the ground afterwards. He landed on his face with a thud, and righted himself quickly, gasping for air. Eyes panned the area, to find his brother in the distance. Cloud stood, and galloped after him, careful to keep a distance enough not to be seen and promptly punished for leaving home.
"Always be present."
-?
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

Forum Username:Desinee
Name:SeaFloam(Nickname Giblet or Gib which she be prefer be called :] )
Species:Peg
Personality:Short but energetic
History (Optional):None
Family Members:None
Other:Short not a baby
Description/Picture:Image
Has a bubble Tattoo thing
Let the odds be ever in your favor
~Des~
Game Status:Online
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

(Adorable! Accepted)

HotRod's patience weakened with every step, noticing that he was the only one that was really pacing around. They truly didn't know the news of Celestia. He needed to find someone that would take action upon this. The sooner she was stopped, the better, right? If no one were to stop her, he would try. He turned around multiple times, examining all the ponies and looking for the heroes that once saved Celestia. After the second turnaround, he swore he saw a glimpse of his own brother somewhere. His ears twitched. "CloudBurn?" He called.
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

(Thx : D )

Giblet laid in her bed asleep.Dreaming about flying threw they sky and popping bobbles.She was awakened by the sound of the wind chimes outside her home.She sat up and looked around.Everything was normal in her room.He yawned and blinked to clear up his eyes.She flapped her wings and got out of bed.She grabbed her jacket and flew out the house to meet up with her friends.She saw HotRod on her way thought.He was acting funny.She flew up to him.''What's wrong?''
Let the odds be ever in your favor
~Des~
Game Status:Online
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

"Oh, Gib!" He smiled, glad to see her. "You have to listen, this is far beyond important!" He said, still huffing from rushing around so much. He looked around, making sure every one was far enough away. He took a deep breath and leaned in close to her ear. "Princess Celestia has gone mad.. she's going to destroy all of Equestria!" At this point he felt very uneasy, but he trusted that she would believe him.
Alrai
Baby Gecko

Post by Alrai »

CloudBurn clumsily crept along the ground on the tips of his hooves, employing the wealth of sneaking skills his young mind had collected. However despite his obvious ninja talents, his brother managed to spot him. Cloud’s ears dropped as his name rang in them, knowing he had been discovered. He attempted to dive behind a passing group of ponies, front legs covering his face and trembling in fear, only to be out in the open again a few seconds later, after they had passed. Child glanced up, expecting to see the disapproving face of his brother, but only to see that HotRod was busy talking to a different pony. Cloud leapt to his hooves and took off, seeing the prime opportunity to escape and not daring to miss it. He ran till he could run no more, and eventually skidded to a stop with a pounding heart and a rapid breath. Cloud stood there behind an unidentified store for awhile, huffing and puffing. He glanced about, curious to see if he had managed to evade his brother.
"Always be present."
-?
SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

Echoed Call had spent her day sunbaking on a cloud.She loved the feeling of the heat on her soft body.Although she loved sunbaking she was not a pony who could sit around all day.She stretched her legs and looked down onto Ponyville. She searched the ground for anypony and saw Hotrod and a smaller pegasus talking. She stretched her wing momentarily and swooped down towards the pair.She landed beside the shorter pony, and burst out " Hello! What's up!?".She had not realized the look on their faces, she frowned.
Last edited by SilentEcho on Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you don't know who I am by now, I'm just some girl who changes obsessions all the time.
Current Obsessions: Pokemon, TWD, Glee and The legend of Korra

Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

HotRod looked back one last time. He swore he saw his brother! He sighed, not seeing him around. Maybe he was seeing things. To his surprise, Echoed Call arrived to visit them. "Echoed Call, I have terrible news. My school announced that Celestia has.." He stopped, looking around first. "That Celestia has gone mad and will destroy all of Equestria."