My Little Pony RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Alrai
Baby Gecko

Re: My Little Pony RP

Post by Alrai »

CloudBurn fell to his rump with an unsatisfied huff, displeased with his brothers -albeit factual- words. He extended his wings to outstretch from his sides, and glared at one sideways for awhile, wiggling it like he was testing a dysfunctional machine. His attention was all but reserved when his brother finally spotted the Mare-or (heh), and upon returning his head to look where his brother had once been, the kid was surprised to find empty air. His head wheeled around, just in time to catch HotRod running off. Cloud leapt to his hooves and took off after him, hollering a "Wait up!" as he went. He came to a skidding stop alongside his brother, and watched him freeze up. Cloud headbutted HotRod's leg encouragingly, hoping it would bring the words out of him. It seemed to work, for HotRod explained the situation nicely. Cloud piped out a, "He's right! Believe him!" in hopes that it would add to the legitimacy of his brother's words.
"Always be present."
-?
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

HotRod began to panic. Proof...? What proof could he give to convince the Mayor? He looked behind him, toward the direction of Canterlot, of which was a swarm of what looked like dark smoke. However, it was not. It was a swarm of demented guards. "THAT!" He yelled, raising his hoove and pointing to the air. The swarm of Guards looked like they were heading this way, though it seemed no one has noticed them quite yet.
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

Echoed Call looked up to the swarm/flock and her eyes widened. "Oh no, they're coming this way!" she screamed, "what're we going to do!?" she whinnied, panicking she began to jump around say "What're we going to do? It's too late, it's too late!". She ran under a cart and hid there, whimpering quietly.

Sun Flower watched her friend, "Somepony's a bit of a drama queen" she said, in an annoyed tone. She turned to HotRod "I'm going to go gather the rest of Ponyville" she said, galloping away, not bothered to hear a reply. She began to knock on each door, and explain to the residents what was going on and directed them to HotRod and the Mayor. Of course, many of them did not believe her, no matter what she said, once they saw the swarm though, they quickly made their way to the Mayor.
If you don't know who I am by now, I'm just some girl who changes obsessions all the time.
Current Obsessions: Pokemon, TWD, Glee and The legend of Korra

Alrai
Baby Gecko

Post by Alrai »

CloudBurn craned his head behind him to look in the direction his brother pointed. Eyes widened slightly and jaw dropped. His teeth clattered quietly against each other in apparent fear for a moment, before he shook his head to expel such cowardly emotions from his mind. Cloud watched Sun Flower go about and gather the troops, and took it upon himself to find a job. He found a stump near HotRod and the Mayor, and scrambled on top of it. He then proceeded to direct the gathering ponies in the correct direction, shouting beckoning things like, "Step right up! The Mayor's just that way!"
"Always be present."
-?
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

HotRod stood like a Guardian next to the Mayor, practicing what his future duty would become. He kept his head held high, a sharp yet rested look, and his four hooves perfectly centered on the ground. The Mayor held her head high as well, looking above the crowd as all the ponies gathered. "If you look over there," She points with her hoof toward the ever-growing mass of Guardians coming their way, "You can see that there is a war to be struck in Ponyville. Thanks to HotRod here for his information, it may have been too late before they arrived and we would be too far behind to defend ourselves. Now everypony, saddle up and get ready for the big battle or we're doomed!" She yelled with her mighty voice, her sharp look more serious than ever.
SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

Echoed Call crawled out from under the cart and flew home, there she put on her toughest saddle, it wasn't battle worthy though, she'd never expected anything like this. As she soared back to the mayor she saw Sun Flower wearing actual armour, wondering where she got them she asked " Flower, where'd you get that armour?". Flower looked up and replied "It's my father's spare one, it's a bit too big, but I think I'm better of with it!".
(This bit is before the bit above)
Sun Flower had finished rounding up the ponies and went home, her father was putting on his armour from a war a while a go. "Daddy" She asked " Do you have another set of armour?". Her father thought for a moment, "I've got the old guard uniform, if that'll do?". She nodded and put it on.
If you don't know who I am by now, I'm just some girl who changes obsessions all the time.

Alrai
Baby Gecko

Post by Alrai »

CloudBurn hushed his beckoning as the Mayor started to speak, listening to her with gleaming eyes. He averted his ever intent stare only as she directed, to watch the swarm of corrupt Guardians continue their approach. Kid clenched his teeth together and growled at the sight of them, acting as if they would be able to notice, before returning his attention to the Mayor. Once she had finished, he swept his eyes across the crowd, which dispersed to go prepare for battle. Cloud leapt from the top of the stump, and galloped over to his brother who stood so bravely before chirping, “I don’t have any armor HotRod! I gotta get some armor so I can help!” He glanced at the Mayor for but a second, pondering if Ponyville had any community stores of weaponry before returning his stare to his brother.
"Always be present."
-?
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

HotRod was surprised. His brother was truly brave. "The seller over there is giving out armor, let's go there before they run out! He said to Cloudburn, leaving the Mayor and galloping toward the pony giving away the armor. He grabbed as much armor as he could, making a pile for him and his brother while putting some on himself. He found some Guardian armour, which sparked an idea in his head. He bit his lip, but he knew he had to do it.. he just had to try. He put on as much Guardian armour as he could.
Alrai
Baby Gecko

Post by Alrai »

CloudBurn nodded vigorously at his brother's plan, and watched him rush off to go get the armor. He stood facing the Mayor for a moment while rubbing one of his hooves against his opposite leg awkwardly, stuttering quietly as he formed a plan of words in his mind, "Uh-uh-uh. Thank you soooo much Miss. Mayor!" What a lady's man! The kid then proceeded to bow elegantly, placing one leg further in front of the other and laying his head to the side, before popping up and galloping after HotRod. Cloud slowed to a stop at the pile of armor his brother had collected, eyes shining with such brightness at the sight of the garb that it nearly reflected off the equally gleaming metals. He nudged through the pile, finding a relatively small and beaten up Guardian helm. He glanced to his brother, who was adorning himself in full Guardian regalia, and then back to the warn helm. He nodded to himself determinedly and then got the helm on his head. Even if the helmet was small, Cloud was smaller. It hung over a portion of his face sideways in a clear misfit. He tilted his head a bit and the helm crashed to the other side of his face. A smile caught his lips, "Perfect!" Cloud flicked his tail and stomped at the dirt excitedly, eyeing the approaching swarm of true Guardians which rested just below the overhanging edge of the helmet.
"Always be present."
-?
SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

Echoed call trotted towards HotRod, her clunky armour slowing her down "Will we attack them, or will we wait for them to come?" She asked, looking at him in his guard armour, he looked like he was a real guard. She didn't look like one at all, and the armour felt very heavy on her. She was wondering if she was fit for the battle, and she could feel a horrible feeling in her belly (butterflies).

Døøm Dragøn
Adult Fox

Post by Døøm Dragøn »

(Hey guys! Do you think I could still pop in? And also, are all the baby dragons taken? I may not play as one but I might as well know.)
My Minion Army!|
===========
Image-OBLIVERATE!
ImageImage-Kill the disgrace!
Image-Destwoy!
Alrai
Baby Gecko

Post by Alrai »

((OOC: I'm sure you'd be allowed to join the RP at any time you'd like, Doom. Anyone could for that matter. Ah, and you're in luck, I believe that both the baby dragon spots are open at this time.))
"Always be present."
-?
Mook
Adult Mouse
Location: Walking through a store randomly hitting people on the head with an empty plastic water bottle,fun!

Post by Mook »

(The storms down where I live is messing with the internet up here, sorry I've been gone)

CynderStorm flew through the sky weaving through the fluffy clouds, she had been roaming around Equestria for a few days. She had left her home town after hearing about the bad things that where about to happen, she wanted to try to help stop it. Her wings carried her through the sky for hours before she came to a sky town that she was unfamiliar with. She gently alighted down in the town, looking around with interest. All the ponies started to duck for cover and out of sight, afraid of Cynder's evil appearance. Her ears drooped with sadness, everyone had always treated her this way where ever she went.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
Døøm Dragøn
Adult Fox

Post by Døøm Dragøn »

Forum Username: Look to the left side of this post. See the dragon wolf picture? Look above it and you should see it.
Name: Dark Dream
Species: Pegasus
Personality: Strong, silent type. Is not afraid to show opinion.
History: Dark Dream's favorite days are when she spends time with her father but they are rare. When she is not with her father she is always seem exploring on high mountains peaks and sometimes paints. She doesn't really have any friends as she is anti-social but deep in her heart, she wants friends but she just doesn't know how to get them.
Family Members:Her father is one of the royal guards and is usually away on long trips so Dark Dream doesn't doesn't get to see him often and she has no mother to speak of, nor other relatives.
Other:Please excuse the slight bad word in the image. I really don't feel like editing it out and uploading it elsewhere. Please understand.
Description/Picture: http://deranged-dragon.deviantart.com/g ... s#/d3lbc1v Minus the horn!
My Minion Army!|
===========
Image-OBLIVERATE!
ImageImage-Kill the disgrace!
Image-Destwoy!
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

(Accepted)

"Well, they are above us, so technically they have the higher advantage right now. I'm sure Cloudsdale is also gearing up for battle, so we should be in the air soon. If you don't feel like flying, though, there are probably Guardians on their way here by hoove." As he said this he flew above a little, trying to see if there were any signs of Unicorn or Pony Guardians on their way to attack Ponyville. Trees were in the way of view.