My Little Pony RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Re: My Little Pony RP

Post by SilentEcho »

Echoed Call flew up a bit too. She looked around and could see nothing but trees in the distance. "Maybe we could send a spy to go see?" Echoed suggested, landing again and stamping the floor boredly.
If you don't know who I am by now, I'm just some girl who changes obsessions all the time.
Current Obsessions: Pokemon, TWD, Glee and The legend of Korra

Alrai
Baby Gecko

Post by Alrai »

CloudBurn's ears perked up and the word "spy". He jumped up and down, wings flailing whilst shouting, "Me me me me me! I'm small, they wont see me!" The kid didn't give them time to respond, and merely took off in the direction that apparently needed spying. He made sure to walk on quiet hooves when he approached, and peered out on the land area in question of invading ponies before scurrying back and reporting his findings. (which you can make up, since I'll be gone for a week. c: Feel free to control CloudBurn)
"Always be present."
-?
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

(I'll join, but ummm, please can someone tell me what's happening?)

Forum Username: SouthernStar
Name: SouthernStorm
Species: Pegasus
Personality: Very Shy, understanding, quiet, easily scared but nuetral so she isn't scared of sinister appearances. She's scared of flying. Good at communicating with animals. Much like FlutterShy.
History (Optional): She just arrived in town.
Family Members: None yet.
Other: She's late at getting her cutie mark and hasn't got her cutie mark yet. (I've now watched ALL of the episodes >:3)
Description/Picture: Image (Her coat isn't blue, it's sort of white-silver colour.)
Last edited by SouthernStar on Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:51 am, edited 3 times in total.
For science!
Mook
Adult Mouse
Location: Walking through a store randomly hitting people on the head with an empty plastic water bottle,fun!

Post by Mook »

(I think so... a pony has to discover her/his cutie mark, but its not my rp)

Cynder walked through Clouds Dale (Think that's the name x.x) curiously. A rainbow blur suddenly whizzed by Cynder, "Hey!Watch where your going!" she said turning around. She quickly lifted into the air and followed it, It was a pony. She flew by its side, "Hey! Stop for a second!" she hollered at the pony as it flew ahead. She huffed at the stubborn pony before catching up to it and darting ahead, "Fine! If its a race you want its a race you'll get!" she snapped at the pony. They where neck to neck, dodging clouds. Cynder Storm was way ahead of the pony when she heard a loud BOOM! She turned to she a explosion of rainbow, it stunned her so much she lost control of her wings and plummeted to earth. The rainbow pony caught Cynder Storm and alighted down on a nearby cloud. "How did you beat me?" the pony asked. Cynder Storm got to her feet and shrugged, "I've always been a fast flyer." she said with a grin. The pony snorted, "Well I'm Rainbow Dash, and you are?" Rainbow Dash said holding out a hoof. "I'm Cynder Storm but just call me Cynder." she said cheerfully, shaking Rainbow Dash's hoof. "Come on, I heard that PonyVille is about to be attacked. They'll need all the help they can get." Rainbow Dash said before flying off in the direction of PonyVille. Cynder followed close behind her, wondering what PonyVille was.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

(Can someone please tell me what's happening?)
For science!
SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

((A huge army of guards has come to Ponyville to kill us/capture us e_e
If you don't know who I am by now, I'm just some girl who changes obsessions all the time.
Current Obsessions: Pokemon, TWD, Glee and The legend of Korra

SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

(I'll try to roleplay along...)

SouthernStorm trotted through the evergreen forest. She had tried to escape, but knew hiding was pointless. She may as well died in honor. She walked out of the forest bravely, and her legs began to shake with fear. I mustn't get scared, gotta keep moving. She thought to herself. She soon felt her hooves picking up in pace, and she found herself running bravely all the way to Pony Ville. The blank flanked teen trotted straight into the crowd and tried to blend in. She walked up nervously to EchoedCall and asked "Do you see anything?" (Fail post is fail.)
For science!
Mook
Adult Mouse
Location: Walking through a store randomly hitting people on the head with an empty plastic water bottle,fun!

Post by Mook »

Rainbow Dash and CynderStorm got to ponyville, Cynder had never been here before. She seen the dark pelted guards marching towards ponyville, she looked down at her own matching pelt color. She hadn't forgotten her past, she used to be one of the guards for the dark queen.But she had betrayed her queen and became a roamer, it made sense to her now. Everyone had run from her because she was mistaken for a dark guard of the evil queen. Her dark colorings, her sharp teeth, her red eyes, they were all traits of the guards marching towards PonyVille. "Cya Cynder, gotta go!." Rainbow dash said before flying off. Her seen EchoCalled and SouthernStorm nearby and quietly walked up to them and tried to look friendly by smiling. Her sharp teeth were showing and her hard red eyes were the color of an endless pit of blood, "Hi" she said softly.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

SouthernStorm heard a soft voice behind her, she turned around and felt her hair stand on end, but relaxed afterwards, her nuetral trait helping her to keep her cool, despite her being shy. "Oh hi, what's your name?" The plainly coloured pony asked.
For science!
Mook
Adult Mouse

Post by Mook »

Cynder hesitated, surprised the pony didn't run from her. "I'm Cynder Storm" she said softly, a little shy. "Who are you?" she said perking her ears.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

SouthernStorm's head was a little low because of how shy she was, but then heard the word 'Storm' and her head perked up in surprise. "Wow, my name's SouthernStorm, it's weird how we both have Storm in our name..." She spoke ever so softly.
For science!
Skittles/Venus
Baby Gecko

Post by Skittles/Venus »

Forum Username: Skittles/Venus
Name: FlutterShy
Species: Pegasus.
Personality: Shy type that loves Animals,the typical Fluttershy
History (Optional): ?? Fluttershy's History?
Family Members: -?
Other:?
Description/Picture: Fluttershy :U
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

Venus, FlutterShy can only be played as an NPC, and if I'm wrong, then I'm being RainbowDash D:<
For science!
Skittles/Venus
Baby Gecko

Post by Skittles/Venus »

SouthernStar wrote:Venus, FlutterShy can only be played as an NPC, and if I'm wrong, then I'm being RainbowDash D:<
Oh XD Okay :U Sorry for that.
Mook
Adult Mouse

Post by Mook »

(that makes me appleJack =3)

Cynder jumped a little startled by Southern's head jerking up,taking a few steps back and muttering "That...um...cool". She was nervous as ever by tried to hide it, she felt her ears pin against the back of her head and her entire body freeze in place out of fear the pony would reject herself like all the other ponies did in the past. She tried to speak but her chest felt tight as if she couldn't breathe, only managing a small croak in her attempt. She took another step back in embarasement and lowly turned her head away from the pony as if her was about to be hit. The thought of flying away crossed her mind but her wings were locked against her sides in her fear.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d