My Little Pony RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Re: My Little Pony RP

Post by SouthernStar »

"Are you alright? Are you choking!?" She asked worried about the Pony. Completely ignoring the embarassing actions, she had done worse before so she wouldn't be the one to tease.
For science!
Mook
Adult Mouse
Location: Walking through a store randomly hitting people on the head with an empty plastic water bottle,fun!

Post by Mook »

Cynder lifted her head slightly peering up at the pony, she smiled faintly. "Yes, I'm fine...just a little nervous." she said softly, feeling better seeing the pony cared about her unlike all the others had. She relaxed and stood up, a small smile across her muzzle.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
Lysander
Baby Mouse
Location: Why is this tomato orbiting in space at 4.8 miles per second?

Post by Lysander »

Forum Username: Uhh, ublindbro?
Name: Scarred Fall
Species: Pegasi? Pegasus's? dunno the pural, but Pegasus.
Personality: The typical, shy, keep it to himself guy.
History (Optional): Being embarrased to the point he couldn't show himself to the public, he decided to take part in The Running of the Leaves, he was first for a little while, but then came last after he scarred his elbow of a tree branch, He got his cutie mark, but the other ponies just made fun of him, because his cutie mark was covered my a small scratch, he now is a resident of the Ever-Free Forest, he sometimes comes to the town.
Family Members: He'd rather keep it to himself
Other: Hes cool
Description/Picture: Image
hello. my name is gabriel and sometimes i draw
my art: http://drhastielanyon.tumblr.com/
Alrai
Baby Gecko

Post by Alrai »

CloudBurn skidded to a halt at the now growing group, looking up towards his brother and Echoed Call with worry dancing in his eyes. He cleared his throat before boldly (as boldly as a child can, anyways), "There are many Guardians coming towards Ponyville, not only through the air as you can see there," he motioned toward the swarm in the sky that grew closer by the second, "but also a group that's approaching on hoof." He peered around the group after that, taking in the newcomers Shadow and Cynder. His small wings drooped a bit at the sight of the darker pegasus, mistaking her appearance to be that of a tainted guard. Cloud took a step backwards, stifling a worried look as he examined her further, only to find in her timid actions that she wasn't a tainted guard at all. He retook his step and bobbed his head in her direction, "You're CynderStorm, correct? I'm sure you're aware of your appearance... but its no bad thing! We can use that to our advantage! You can be like.. a double agent! It'll look like your on their side but you'll be on ours!" The youngin' then proceeded to hum a very secret agent-y tune with a solemn double agent like look on his face.
"Always be present."
-?
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

Forum Username: Ayashe
Name: Ayashe
Species: Pegasus
Personality: She's very determined, which is seen by most as stubbornness and defiance. Towards friends and family, she's defensive and loving, though she's not keen on showing affection openly and chooses to snap at rather than cuddle them. There are a select few that she feels slightly responsible for and often wants to protect them.
History (Optional): xxx
Family Members: None?
Other: Without a cutie mark. Always seen wearing her scarf, no matter the season.
Description/Picture: Image
Mook
Adult Mouse
Location: Walking through a store randomly hitting people on the head with an empty plastic water bottle,fun!

Post by Mook »

Cynder watched as a small pony began to speak to the group of ponies. She heard her name and turned her head to the small pony known as CloudBurn, "Yeah I guess." she said softly, feeling more confident that the group had accepted her. She eyed the swarm of guards flying towards PonyVille.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
Rosa
Bluebird Chick

Post by Rosa »

Forum Username: Rosa
Name: Rosa
Species: Unicorn
Personality: Very funny and Shy,
History (Optional): Unknown
Family Members: Unknown
Other: Very tiny despite being a teen.
Description/Picture: She has a yellow mane. With pink fur. Her cutie mark is a smiley face. (It kinda looks like this :mrgreen: ) (i also have no picture)
Mook
Adult Mouse

Post by Mook »

(This rp has been dead for some time =/)
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
Rosa
Bluebird Chick

Post by Rosa »

Mook wrote:(This rp has been dead for some time =/)
Yeah... I just realized the date. Sorry,

Hope you have a nice day!

-Rosa
When i get where I'm going they'll only be happy tears when i get where I'm going on the far side of the sky the first thing I'm gonna do is spread my wings and fly
Mook
Adult Mouse

Post by Mook »

(No problem ^^ Think I'll ask to have Kenya or Alex lock it up seeing it has no use at this time...)
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

I will be locking this as it is my Role Play and it's been dead for a long time.
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!