Lion Paradise

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

wildchild
Cardinal Chick
Location: Right behind you and your in my way! Could you please move? Move please! MOVE MOVE MOOOOVE!

Lion Paradise

Post by wildchild »

I was looking through the old forums out of boredom and came across this rp that I used to be in: http://www.webearthonline.com/forum/vie ... php?t=2387

I decided to make it into a role play again, so I'll post everything that was on it but leave the link still there so you can see that it all belonged to wildwolf and I'm pretty much just reviving the topic.

Well after playing a game called Lion,this shall be the outcome 8D! The rp is semi realistic,the lions can talk,yes but they cannot walk like humans and can only understand each other >xP
Oks,there are four prides the Magadi,Nyanza,Tembo,and the Masai.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Prides~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
The Magadi:This pride as only one male leader,the rest are female and whichever cubs they have.The pride is one of the stealthiest and tend to hunt during night,mainly because they have more cover,and sleep during the day under shaded trees.

The Nyanza:This pride has two different males in it.Both males are free to mate with any females in the pride because they share the rank.This pride is also the more intelligent of the savannah.They like to hunt during the evening and night and tend to follow their prey's herds when they mirgrate to keep in close contact with food.

The Tembo:The Tembo pride are made out of a group of Nomad males.They tend to wander into pride lands to steal food and anything else they can get,counting females which join the pride.Right now there are no females in this pride.

The Masai:The Masai are quiet a good group.They work together and are the top dogs of the Savannah with the most members.They are feirce and brave and tend to stick towards the river catching any zebra,waterbuffalo,and anything else that wander pass them.Only time they travel away from the water is during dry season.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Seasons~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Dry Season:Dry season is when the savannah tends to get a horrible heat wave.The dry season can cause many deaths for the prides,and even their prey animals.The water drys up quickly in the watering holes and prides who live farther away from the river tend to die of thirst.

Rain Season:This season is when nearly everyday it rains.It is very good because the watering holes fill up,giving nomads and even other prides water.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Rules~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
1~Nomads are loners until they are accpeted into a pride.Females either need to be accepted or breed with the leader(or one of the leaders if their are two).
2~No stealing someones rank,so if someone was the leader don't go up to them and say you automatically get to be leader unless the leader either A)dies or B)you ACTUALLY defeat him >:c
3~This goes for EVERYONE! If a nomad takes over the pride and kills cubs(which happens irl) then don't say it is godmodding,it is godmodding ONLY if you try and stop it and they say 'No I can kill it >xP' because then that just means the females are helpless which they aren't >xc so only you can stop from cubs dieing from a nomad.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Ranks~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Leader:He is the head of the pride and is always male.
Hunters:Usually females.The females are the ones who work alot so if a female is pregnant then another female takes her place wether or not she is a hunter or not.
Scout:The scouts are either juvenile lions/lionesses or males nomads taken into the pride.
Lionesses:Yes I am making this a rank.Of course these are the females.The leader of the pride usually breeds with one,or even more,of these females unless he picks an all time mate,that or unless the female breeds with another male before the leader can get her.
Cubs:The cubs are of course the future generation of the pride.The pride protects the cubs with their lives.Beause cubs are so defenseless,nomads who take over a pride will kill them to mate with its mother.Luckily none of this will happen here >:'P

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Other~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Nomads are females/mles that have no pride and follow their own rules.Male nomads can only join a pride if accepted or he finds nomad females that are willing to build a pride of their own.Females cn join a pride by either A)be accpeted into an exsisting pride,B)join a nomad pride,or C)Mate with the leader of an existing pride.
Lions do NOT get along with hyeans or humans(such as poachers/herdsmen).If you are in a group of two or more you will scare hyenas away and if you are lucky you can kill a poacher/herdsmen but watch out for those who have jeeps and those who have guns or spears cause you are likely to die.
For other Info go here:http://animals.nationalgeographic.com/a ... ican-lion/ - or http://www.africaguide.com/wildlife/lion.htm

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*To Join~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Name:
Pride:
Rank: (if you are male and the first to join a pride then you are the leader)
Cubs:
Age: (please >xc go by human age please,I do not undertsand animal age,so if your character would be 19 as a human then put that!)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Well that is it :3 if anyon needs anything or would like to add something in then post it on here.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Curren Plot~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
None Yet.

So that is what wildwolf created and I'm just gonna say the first person to start role playing can decide whether it is dry or rainy season.
VOTE WILDCHILD FOR SHERRIF!

~May the Odds Be Ever in Your Favour...~

MagiStream Profile: http://magistream.com/user/CheyenneWarrior
wildchild
Cardinal Chick
Location: Right behind you and your in my way! Could you please move? Move please! MOVE MOVE MOOOOVE!

Re: Lion Paradise

Post by wildchild »

Name: Mera
Pride: Nomad, hoping to find male to start a pride with unless she joins the Nyanza pride
Cubs: None yet
VOTE WILDCHILD FOR SHERRIF!

~May the Odds Be Ever in Your Favour...~

MagiStream Profile: http://magistream.com/user/CheyenneWarrior
streak
Adult Bluebird

Re: Lion Paradise

Post by streak »

Name: Temba
Pride: Nomad looking for female to start a pride
Cubs:none
Have you seen my friend.Hoo.my friend.hoo.my friend.hoo. MY FRIEND. Im an owl all i sayishoo..oops.