-Africa-

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Re: -Africa-

Post by SilentEcho »

Cheery looked up at the vultures soaring above her "Who died?" she asked, in a joking tone. She knew very well who'd died, but she needed a conversation starter, and she was desperate for one.

Ferry watched a herd of zebra from a distance, he'd just eaten a gazelle so he wasn't in any mood to hunt, but gazelle are often found around zebras, and he'd get hungry eventually. Ferry often admited that he hates being a cheetah, a lion wouldn't have to worry about starving, they were huge and deadly. Cheetahs were deadly too, but his thin legs broke easily and anything bigger than a gazelle was too strong for him.He sighed before beginning to follow the zebra herd from a far.
If you don't know who I am by now, I'm just some girl who changes obsessions all the time.
Current Obsessions: Pokemon, TWD, Glee and The legend of Korra

Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Xriss and Xross shrugged in unison. "A young female, that's all."
Some way behind them was Seth. But he'd spotted another cheetah, and Seth headed towards him, trying to behave friendly.
Up high, Reddle flew across as a shadow.

You can kill other users, with their permission. I give my permission to kill Xriss or Xross.
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Game Name: Guardian
SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

Ferry could easily hear and see the other cheetah approaching him, but he acted as if he did not exist. He did quicken his pace though.

"That's all?" She asked, frowning "Not only did we lose one zebra, we've also lost one or two possible children...That's scary to think about." Trying to change the conversation she said "So, how's life?". Probably the same as every other zebra's life:BORING she thought, leaning down for another mouthful of grass.
If you don't know who I am by now, I'm just some girl who changes obsessions all the time.

Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

"The usual," replied Xross, staring at the ground. "Eat, sleep, then eat again." He lifted his head and sniffed the air. "Looks like there's going to be a drought, we should be finding the Nile." He paused.
Seth observed the other cheetah, and knew with a grunt that he was deliberately ignoring him. The other cheetah was much younger, one who had just left his mother. He padded up to him until he was two strides away, gazing ahead at the black and white mingle of zebras. He glanced up, and frowned to himself. That vulture had been following him for hours upon hours. But he didn't object her presence. It made him feel less alone on his travels.
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

"I doubt this herd is going anywhere"She chortled "But you could always make your own herd" she said, snorting with laughter at her extreme unfunny-ness. She ripped a piece of grass off if the ground and began to messily chew on it.

Ferry looked at the other cheetah. Ignoring him wasn't going to work so he began to speak in an annoyed tone "Unless you want to give me a fresh elephant carcass, I don't care what you want".

Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Xross nodded in agreement. "Then let's make it." He broke into a trot, and the tentative herd, thinking he'd sensed something, nervously followed. Xross tagged along behind her brother. "Where's the Nile? Can you smell it?" She asked. Xross sniffed, shrugged, and trotted onwards. "We'll find out," he said.
Seth, noticing the herd was quickening, quickened his pace too. "Don't we all want a fresh elephant carcass now and then," he said flatly. Reddle, curious of the pair, swooped down lower. Seth looked up with a touch of surprise, then uttered a greeting to the bird. It was strange, he felt as if he knew the brid for a long time. As if they were associates. To his delight, the bird acknowledged him with a nod-like turn of her head.
Image Image Image

Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Post by Hope »

(Yeah, i'm dropping my lion and cheetah, lol, just don't have time for them. Sorry!)

Mystic listened to the young zebras chat about the Nile and about making a new herd,
"Yeah, we never move. It's like our leader doesn't even want us to survive." she sighed then raised her head to look for danger.
"We could actually start a herd." she smiled then went back to grazing.

Name: Felix (Obsessed with the name right now, hehe!)
Species: Zebra
Group: Loner
Mate: -
Offspring: -
Family: -
Personality: Bold and ambitious. Pushes himself to his limits and constantly challenges others. Other males would think of him as annoying and a show-off, females would think of him as their knight in shining armor.
Appearance: http://gallery4collectors.com/images/Zebra.jpg
Other:
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

(wow this is comeing along so nicely i can not tell when i should jump in.)

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Go ahead and leap in randomly x] Like you just popped out of no-where.

Xriss and Xross nodded eagerly. "We could, actually!" Xross said excitedly. "What should we call it?"
"I know," Xriss said. "The Zebra Crossing – hah!"
Image Image Image

Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

Mystic laughed, "Be serious. That is a good name though," she giggled.
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

"Well, what d'you think?" Xriss said, when Xross nodded his agreement. "Should we have it?"
Image Image Image

Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

"Yeah! But, who's going to be leader?" she perked her ears. "I'm the oldest out of all of you... but I'm female..." she sighed. Meanwhile...... Felix was trying to out-run a lion who was right behind him. He suddenly stopped and reared.
"Get lost you big dumb lion!" he kicked at the lion the turned and galloped. The lion jumped onto Felix but the powerful zebra bucked him off and kicked the lion. The lion knew this was a hard meal so he turned and went back to his pride.
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Xross tensed, knowing he had competition here. He lifted his head to dare anyone to challenge him. Xriss pawed the ground, eying Felix.
Image Image Image

Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

Felix looked at the young zebras and laughed.
"I'm not challenging you. I heard you guys are starting a herd? Word travels fast along the savannah. Don't mind me joining then?"
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Xross shook his head. "Come along. We're going to the Nile, I'm parched." He turned around and broke into a trot, eagerly towards the faint smell of water.
Image Image Image