-Africa-

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

streak
Adult Bluebird

Re: -Africa-

Post by streak »

Tafari walked towards a watering hole in frustration."I searched the whole territory and not one single lioness, just a bunch of herds and a large watering hole." Then he got a thoughtful look in his eye "If the territory was good enough for a lioness then its good enough for me. Food, water and shelter." After taking a long satisfying drink he headed around the territory for the second time that day and began marking. Once he finished he began to look for a safe place to sleep. He found something that looked like it used to be an old warthog burrow. IT was rather large for a warthog but he found it comfortable enough to get to sleep. "When i wake up ill hunt but for now i'm going to sleep."he said and drifted into a light sleep.
Have you seen my friend.Hoo.my friend.hoo.my friend.hoo. MY FRIEND. Im an owl all i sayishoo..oops.
Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Post by Hope »

Mystic followed Xriss and Xross and kept looking back at the stranger,
"I'm Mystic by the way." she nickered then ran ahead to the others.
"Felix." he sighed and tagged along behind them.
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

(I think I'll start now.)

Midnight sat by the riverside in the heat of the day. He panted in exhostion as the heat poured down on him. he put his head down and took a drink. He then saw a bunch of eyes in the water. He then got up and moved locations to a shady tree on a ledge by the river.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

streak
Adult Bluebird

Post by streak »

Tafari awoke with a huge yawn"I didn't plan on sleeping that long" he said to himself"I don't have any females so I still have to hunt for myself. I wonder whats with the shortage of lone breeding females." he murmurmed as he stalked alone until he came to a small group of zebras. He stalked up to them close enough and was was about to pounce when the wind suddenly changed direction and blew his scent towards them." Im going to have to act fast if i want to eat today." He said and quickly ran foward. He may not be as fast as a cheetah but he moved fast for a lion.
Have you seen my friend.Hoo.my friend.hoo.my friend.hoo. MY FRIEND. Im an owl all i sayishoo..oops.
Jade
Baby Gecko

Post by Jade »

Name: Keeya
Species: Spotted hyena
Group: Pack
Mate: None.
Offspring: None
Family: Mother Zari leader of the pack, sister Tirah, and father Zillo lead male of the pack.
Personality: Stubborn,flirty, sensative.
Appearance: Image
Other:
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Welcome

Xross broke into a gallop, and not long after, they reached the banks of a long wide river. Gratefully, he plunged his nose in and began to drink, followed by Xriss. "This is perfect," Xriss said. "There's a water source, there's grass practically everywhere already, and we have trees not far off for shelter."
Seth came to a halt. The zebras were settling down by the Nile, and Seth would not be quick to disturb them. He'd eaten not too long ago, and he wanted the zebras to settle here for good, so that he had a good supply of food as well as water. The vulture also seemed to see his logic, and settled on a tree, watchful.
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Game Name: Guardian
Jade
Baby Gecko

Post by Jade »

Keeya crouched down in the tall grass. She could smell wildebeast close by. She slowly padded closer still crouching, she spotted the wildebeast who didn't notice her presence. She was about to launch an attack when something brown ran passed her. Keeya go to her paws and spotted an hyena running toward he wildebeast.Oh no, Keeya sighed. Not her again. Keeya quickly knew that it was her sister, Tirah, running. Keeya growled; she was sick and tired of her sister coming along and ruining her chance to hunt by herself. Keeya ears pricked; she turned around and saw the rest of the pack coming her way. Keeya watched from an distanced as the pack came together to bring down an adult wildebeast. She made a low growl and turned back to the den; not wanting to eat with the pack.
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

Mystic settled down in the near the river then lowwered her neck to drink. She saw Felix in the corner of her eye standing by himself beside a tree. She sighed and stepped into the Nile to cool off.

Felix walked around the tree and kept a look out for predators. He was still not sure if he was welcomed to the herd so he kept his distance. He kept looking at Xriss then a few glances at Xross, making sure the young male wouldn't try to challenge him again.
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Xriss tentatively waded into the water, as zebras weren't the only animals that ever lived here. Crocodiles, hippos, and practically all animals depend on this long, great river. When she was sure it was safe, she bounded about, inviting everyone to join in. Xross jumped in, and glanced at Felix, inviting him.
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

Felix looked around then saw Xross invited him in. He took a step in then backed up. Felix bent down and sniffed the water then walked in.
streak
Adult Bluebird

Post by streak »

Tafari paws hardly touched the ground. It was like he had spread wings and was flying across ground towards the zebra. They were fast but one of them tripped, trying to pass another zebra, and fell. Tafari ran up and pinned him down. He locked his jaws around the zebras throat as is tried to escape. Gradually his efforts became more and more feeble and at last he gave one last kick and then went limp. "This should keep me fed for a while" he said as he tore into the meat and started to devour the zebra.
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

We might need a bit of drama x]

Reddle's sharp eyes pierced the zebras. She turned her glare expectantly at Seth, but the cheetah tried not to notice. He was watching a lion, quite far away, hunting the herd of zebras which this small group had left. He had made a kill, and Seth started creeping quietly, advancing on the new kill. While this happened, Xriss and Xross were deeply occupied in a water fight.
Image Image Image

NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Name: Sundra
Species: Lioness
Group: [If grouped, state group name and rank eg; leader, subordinate] Looking for One
Mate: [Only applies for lead animals that live in groups] None
Offspring: None
Family: None (Killed by hunters)
Personality: [Optional] Understanding, Playful, Sarcastic, Loving, Caring,Thoughtful when she wants to be, Shy
Appearance:[IMG=http://image.blingee.com/images19/conte ... 928037.gif]
Other: She was almost killed by a hunter the day she left the pride due to to many lionesses. The whole pride died of hunters. (Small pride)
Jade
Baby Gecko

Post by Jade »

Keeya had spotted the den. She could see the pups playing with each other and hear their playful yelps. Keeya padded by them; and laid down on the warm sand. Her mother ,Zari, came into view. Her leg, which had been injured in an battle, looks as if it was getting better. But, she was getting older and can't hold leadership for long. Most likely it'll be Keeya chance to take charge.

The sun began to slowly set. Keeya saw the rest of the pack coming back from hunting; with Tirah in the lead. It was an happy day for the pack. But,Keeya kept her distance; not wanting to be near her sister. She padded a couple of tail lenths away from the pack. Keeya's ears pricked, she could hear thunder in the distance. She could see the dark clouds rolling in over the savanna.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Sundra walked around by a lake, looking for some grazing animals to hunt. She took a few laps from the lake and walked towards a small canyon hoping to find something to eat.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥