Banff National Park RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Re: Banff National Park RP

Post by Hope »

Felix climbed up to a mountain and howled lonely. Even though he is grumpy and somehow mean. He longs to be with a pack once again, he just doesn't know it yet. Felix jumped down rock to rock and sniffed his territory for intruders and rival packs. He hasn't ate in at least three days and his scent must of trailed off to another pack because Felix could scent a young and healthy male not far from his den.
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
wildchild
Cardinal Chick
Location: Right behind you and your in my way! Could you please move? Move please! MOVE MOVE MOOOOVE!

Post by wildchild »

Name: Jewel
Species: Eurasian Tree Sparrow
Description/Personality: mobilesearchapp&qscrl=1#i=13 a funny, happy go lucky little bird who lives like there's no tomorrow, quite happily approaching the scariest of predators purely because she never has a moment of seriousness and just goes for everything without thinking it through. She's actually very weak though due to an attack from a much larger bird that she escaped from but it left her seriously injured. She just managed to pull through and heal however she gets very tired easily and doesn't have much strength. If she were to be attacked again, it would be fatal.
Family: none, she lives and travels alone right now
Other:

Unable to fly much further, Jewel fluttered down to a tree branch to rest. She longed to be able to fly for miles to other countries with the other birds, especially when it was time to migrate, however she had only managed to make the journey a couple of times in her life, therefore usually had to stay and tough out the cruel winters which usually almost killed her. She was enviously watching to eagles swoop and soar up above when she heard aloud howl from below, nearly making her jump out of her feathers.
"Woah! Keep it down, that howl nearly blew me off the branch!" she laughed hopping to a lower branch so the wolf could see her.
VOTE WILDCHILD FOR SHERRIF!

~May the Odds Be Ever in Your Favour...~

MagiStream Profile: http://magistream.com/user/CheyenneWarrior
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

Felix growled then looked at the tree.
"I'm busy right now... there's a foolish wolf nearby and I need to defend my territory..." he growled then crouched in the bushes waited for the wolf to come by.
wildchild
Cardinal Chick
Location: Right behind you and your in my way! Could you please move? Move please! MOVE MOVE MOOOOVE!

Post by wildchild »

Jewel shrugged then scanned the beautiful scenery. He was right, was another male not far off, she waited to see what would happen as the intruder got closer without realising.

Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

Felix growled then tackled the intruder. The intruder whined and clawed Felix's face. Felix just belly-kicked the young intruder then bite into his neck. The intruder crouched in a submissive pose then walked away with his tail between his legs. Felix turned is attention back to the bird. "What are you doing all the way out here anyway? You would make a good snack." he joked.
wildchild
Cardinal Chick

Post by wildchild »

"Ha, if you could reach me!" she laughe, "I usually stay during the winter rather than migrate, as I would probably die on the journey" she hopped down a few more branches until she was almost by the wolfs head.

Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

"If you need a place to stay theres a tree with a hole in it and seeds and bushed full of berries. If you want the seeds you have to dig though. I could help." he sighed then walked back to his den which was near the tree. He looked back at the bluebird for a signal to follow. "Oh and i'm Felix."
wildchild
Cardinal Chick

Post by wildchild »

The little sparrow flaped breathlessly and lande on the wolfs shoulder, thankful to stop due to the pain in her wings. "I'm Jewel, and that would much appreciated; I can't dig very well and seeds give me more energy than berries" she replied perched carefully in a position where he wouldn't be able to get her.

Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

"Here we are." he barked then stood beside the tree. "I'll dig some seeds and put them beside the tree." he waited for the sparrow to jump into the tree so he could dig some seeds up.
wildchild
Cardinal Chick

Post by wildchild »

Jewel fluttered up to the howl, eagerly awaiting the seeds that would soon tame the monstrous hunger in her stomach.