Banff National Park RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Banff National Park RP

Post by Alpha Ridley »

Plot

Banff National Park, Alberta, Canada. RP an animal roaming these forests, wetlands, mountains and grasslands.

Animals you may RP

Black Bear
Rocky Mountain Elk
Mountain Lion
White Tail Deer
Moose
Gray Wolf
Red Fox
Bobcat
Bighorn Sheep
Grizzly Bear
Mule Deer
Coyote
Snowshoe Hare
American Bison
Blacktail Deer

Rules are the same!

Form

Name:
Species:
Description/Personality:
Family:
Other:

Name: Valorin
Species: Blacktail Deer
Description/Personality: A medium sized rack, Valorin bears a bite mark on his leg from a cougar. Will RP personality!
Family: A small group of does and a juvenile buck.
Other: He stays quiet most of the time.

No acceptions needed.
Please join my Okavango Delta RP!
wildchild
Cardinal Chick
Location: Right behind you and your in my way! Could you please move? Move please! MOVE MOVE MOOOOVE!

Re: Banff National Park RP

Post by wildchild »

Name: Benito
Species: Black Tailed Deer
Description/Personality: Strong, muscular, handsome, he is identicle to his siter apart from the fact that he has a thicker neck, antlers (however they're not completely formed yet) and is overall bigger. He's a feisty young male who can be very competitive and often tries to challenge for the rank of Lead Male. He can be fierce and protective, however he also has a good, kind heart. He dreams of the day when he is a mighty stag, leader of the herd.
Family: A small group of does including his siter Kachiri and an adult buck.
Other: Can he be the juvenile buck you mentioned in your form?

Name: KachiriAge: Only recently became an adultGender: DoeSpecies: Black Tailed DeerDescription/Personality: An intelligent, feisty young doe. She is very much like her brother, however does not have as much of a competitive streak. Her body is golden with a white chest and stomach, set upon strong, elegant legs. Her eyes dark eyes have smudges of white underneath with a black outline at the top.
Family: Her brother Benito, an adult buck and a small group of does.
VOTE WILDCHILD FOR SHERRIF!

~May the Odds Be Ever in Your Favour...~

MagiStream Profile: http://magistream.com/user/CheyenneWarrior
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

Alright.

Valorin scraped a tree with his antlers. It was the rut, so he had to be strong as possible to beat the other bucks. He had mated already, so Valorin would have to scare off the other bucks in the area.
wildchild
Cardinal Chick
Location: Right behind you and your in my way! Could you please move? Move please! MOVE MOVE MOOOOVE!

Post by wildchild »

Benito obediently followed Valorin with the does but, feeling the tension and excitement of the rut in the air, he showed off to the does; the young stag galloping and leaping from rock to rock, jumping bushes and fallen tree trunks. He was still a little to young to mate, but he wanted to at least show potential.

Kachiri wandered with the rest of her small herd, more wary than usual; it was the rut and she could feel the tension between Valorin and bucks they came across. She knew that one of the does had already mated, so no challenger would take any notice of her, and in a way, Kachiri envied her simply for the fact that her herd mate no longer had to worry what would become of her. Kachiri wished she was as young as her brother, then, like the last rut, she would be to young and not be taken notice of. She observed her younger brother who was doing his best to impress the other does - it was clear he had no wish to be young! She rolled her dark eyes, he would be ready next rut, but for now he would just have to be content with her company! Smiling, she ran a head to bound along beside him.

Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Post by Hope »

Hm, i'll join!

Name: Felix
Species: Grey Wolf
Description/Personality: Jet black with golden eyes that seem to glow. He has a dark presonality and is easily angered. Hopefully someone can please him and turn him around.
Family: Loner, was exciled from his pack when he was challenged and defeated by his cousin.
Other:
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

(Um, Valorin had already mated with all the adult does.)

Valorin drank from a pond that had some fish in it. Sensing a challenger buck, he started grunting, challenging the other buck. Both males clashed their antlers, trying to overpower their challenger. Eventually, Valorin won the face-off and drove away the rival buck.
wildchild
Cardinal Chick

Post by wildchild »

Oh ok sorry

Benito watched with excitement as a rival stag challenged Valorin. He wished his antlers were fully formed so he could join in, but contented himself with watching and standing protectively by the does, lowering his antlers whenever the rival came close to them.

Kachiri watched the fight warily, actually quite glad of her brothers presence, even though she knew he wouldn't be able to do much. She was more wary than ever, what with Valorin recently mating with her, this meant that she was more vulnerable to males who preferred to steal already pregnant females to go with the does they already had, making their herds bigger. She envied the younger does of the herd; for although she wanted fauns, she was scared for it was her first offspring and fauns survival rates were low as it was. What if she was the cause of her fauns death?

Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

( How about we skip to spring?)
wildchild
Cardinal Chick

Post by wildchild »

(fine by me)

Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

Valorin grazed over a small meadow while some of the new adults drank from a riverside. " Where's Katchiri? Isn't she had the fawn yet?" He asked Benito.
wildchild
Cardinal Chick

Post by wildchild »

"She went into labour earlier, she's by the bush over there with one of the other does." Benito replied, his anxiety for his sister.

Kachiri lay fear fully in the grass, grateful that one of the older, more experienced does had taken her under her wing, and was now with her, helping her through what was possibly the scariest moment of her life...

Kachiri lay exhausted, looking with amazement at the small golden faun with white spots.
"A healthy male, I'll go tell Valorin; we'll have to move soon

Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

"Ah, I see now." Valorin replied.
wildchild
Cardinal Chick

Post by wildchild »

Benito looked up, hearing the doe talking to Valorin. He was about to go check on his sister, but the doe barred his way,
'Leave her till she's ready," the female said firmly. Benito huffed and tried to distract himself with admiring his almost completely formed antlers.

Kachiri nuzzled her new faun and nibbled at surrounding grass to regain her strength whilst her faun drank his fill of milk. She realised that, although there were obviously still many dangers, her fears of not knowing what to do we're pointless; does we're known for being such good mothers and she did everything instinctively. Once both full, Kachiri encouraged her faun to get up and after half an hour of stumbling and staggering, her faun managed to shakily walk beside her to the rest of the herd

Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

Valorin smiled as he saw Katchiri with her son. Walking over, he said " The fawn looks healthy and strong. What are you going to name him?".
wildchild
Cardinal Chick

Post by wildchild »

Kachiri smiled, "Kovu" she decided, watching the wobbly youngster lean against her. He blinked his red brown eyes, looking round nervously at the other fauns playing near by, then shrinking behind his mother as he gazed up at Valorin. Kachiri laughed gently "Don't be afraid, he's your father" she comforted.

Benito bounded eagerly over to his sister and new nephew, nuzzling his siter then lowering himself to the tiny deers hight, "hello little one" he smiled.