Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

WarriorCats (Forest Home)

Post by Ayashe »

Warrior Cats Roleplay
Forest Home

This roleplay is tightly based around the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. It takes place in an alternate reality, within the first home of the cats, the forest.

Forest Map
◘ Rules::

• Follow the overall rules for every roleplay.
• There is no limit to characters, just try and keep them active. Especially if they play an important role.
• Try and keep your posts at least above two sentences. If you really can't think of anything, that's fine.
• Avoid using chat speak, such as "Were r u" and "c u 2moro". Let's keep this topic nice and literate.
• Feel entitled to stir things up every once in a while!

◘ Forms:

* - Optional, but encouraged.

::Warrior Form::
This is the form you will fill out if your character is to start out as one of the clan cats.

Name:
Age (How many moons):
Looks:
*Personality:
*History:
*Family:
*Other:

::Kittypet Form::
This is the form you will fill out if your character is a kittypet. (House cat.)

Name:
Housefolk:
Home:
Other Pets:
*Personality:
Looks:
*History:
*Family:

::Rogue/Loner Form::

This is the form you will fill out if your character is a loner or a rogue.
Name:
*Personality:
Looks:
*History:
*Family:

The Clans

♦Thunderclan♦

Leader: Firestar (NPC)
Deputy: Brambleclaw (NPC)
Warriors:
Wolfeye (DarkReality-♀-Senior Warrior)
Ravenfeather (Ayashe-♂-Warrior)
Thunderstrike (Alexander-♂-Warrior)
Cedarleaf (StarWolf-♂-Warrior),
Springsand (StarWolf-♀-Warrior)
Greystripe (NPC)
Medicine cat:
Leafpool (NPC), Jaypaw (Apprentice)
Apprentices:
Jaypaw (DarkReality-♂-Medicine cat apprentice, Mentor: Leafpool),
Dawnpaw (Ayashe-♀-Warrior apprentice, Mentor: Thunderstrike)
Queens:
Ferncloud (NPC)
Daisy (NPC)
Elders:
Tornear (Alexander-♂)
Kits:
Littlekit (Kitsune-♀)

♦Windclan♦

Leader: Onestar (NPC)
Deputy: Ashfoot (NPC)
Warriors:
Nightcloud (NPC)
Crowfeather (NPC)
Harespring (NPC)
Antpelt (NPC)
Medicine cat: Barkface (NPC)
Apprentices:
Boulderpaw (NPC)
Whiskerpaw (NPC)
Queens:
Elders: Webfoot (NPC)
Kits:

♦Riverclan♦

Leader:
Leopardstar (NPC)
Deputy: Mistyfoot (NPC)
Warriors:
Reedwhisker (NPC)
Rippletail (NPC)
Graymist (NPC)
Medicine cat: Mothwing (NPC)
Apprentices:
Hollowpaw (NPC)
Troutpaw (NPC)
Queens:
Duskfur (NPC)
Mosspelt (NPC)
Elders:
Voletooth (NPC)
Dawnflower(NPC)
Kits: -

♦Shadowclan♦

Leader: Blackstar (NPC)
Deputy: Russetfur (NPC)
Warriors: -
Medicine cat: Littlecloud (NPC)
Apprentices: -
Queens: -
Elders: -
Kits: -

•Kittypets•

Smudge (NPC)
Millie (NPC)
Princess (NPC)
Scotland (Ayashe-♀)

•Vile•

Leader: Betelgeuse (Alexander-♂)
Subordinates:
Mink (LunaWolf-♂)
Snakeskin (StarWolf-♂)
7 Other NPCs

◘Rogues/Loners◘
Not a part of the group above.

RisingSun "Nova" (Desinee-♀-Loner)
Barley (NPC)
Ravenpaw (NPC)
Last edited by Ayashe on Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:09 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Alias
Baby Mouse

Re: WarriorCats (Forest Home)

Post by Alias »

Deleted unnecessary parts.

Name: Wolfeye
Clan: ThunderClan
Home: *Cough* ThunderClan camp.
Housefolk: *Stares*
Rank: *Shakes head* i told you, senior warrior; of ThunderClan!
Looks: Huge grey female she-cat, short-furred and well-builted with muscles. Taller and bigger than the average female, very tom-like. Has a sharp, piercing wolf-like gaze and similiar virtues and features.
History: Wolfeye used to be a forest loner, born at the edge in a little log den, her father raised her when she was weaned, after her mother died in an accident. She was taught and well-mentored by her father, known as Wolf Paw, and her loner name was Wolf Eye. She joined ThunderClan to offer her services and strength to those who needed it, and to experience a social life. Because of her past, Wolfeye isn't a huge fan of StarClan, even though she once accompanied a leader to protect him while he shared tongue when StarClan, and saw the warrirors herself.
Family: Not that she remembers much, they all left to walk their own paths. Only her nephew Jaypaw remains.
Last edited by Alias on Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Game Name: Guardian
Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Post by Hope »

(Yeah, i'm gonna make a rogue form, warrior form, and kittypet form so it's more.... uh... organized. Haha, anyways, your accepted. The Thunderclan leader is Firestar, deputy is Brambleclaw. Greystripe is still missing. I guess ill try and make a list of NPC Leaders, deputies and medicine cats. The rest will just be made up. And if you want to be my mentor just ask.)

Foxpaw trotted after a small mouse. It just ran into a burrow before Foxpaw could pounce. "I'm never going to catch anything! I should of stayed with Ma in the nursery." he whined at his mentor. "Oh you'll catch something someday. Maybe even a big mean shadowclan cat!" his mentor chuckled. "Just remember your training. Think, listen, stalk, pounce!" his mentor demonstrated.
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Okie-dokie. In fact, I think I just might make another cat x]

Name: Jaypaw (Just gotta love him x] )
Clan: ThunderClan
Looks: Grey, pelt is a bit lighter than Wolfeye's. Clouded, sightless eyes, looks and acts a lot like Wolfeye, as they are kin (Aunt/nephew).
History: He doesn't remember much. Wolfeye always looked after him, and then they came into this strange cat-filled green place called ThunderClan and took an moderate 'interest' in medicines.
Family: Wolfeye, his aunt, is the only one he knows... or remembers.

Wolfeye dropped her vole onto the fresh kill pile just as Jaypaw padded outside. "I'll have that vole if you don't want it," he meowed. Wolfeye scooped it up with a paw and tossed it towards him, who caught it in his maw. "Neat," she muttered. "How are you adjusting to your new den?"
"Well, the den's alright. It's just the duties, and Leafpool keeps going on about how great a medicine cat I'm going to be. I want to be a warrior, Wolfeye," Jaypaw growled. Wolfeye went to join him by the entrance to the medicine cat's den.
"Well, from what I've seen, you will make a great medicine cat. You've shown exceptional talent, Jay. You're a prodigy."
"Being a prodigy doesn't seem to help a lot."
"Oh come on, you've only been a medicine cat apprentice for, what? A quarter-moon? You'll be enjoying it soon."
Jaypaw glared at her. "You're as stubborn as a wolf in it's territory."
"And you're as flimsy as a jay on one leg," Wolfeye retorted, bowling him over. Jaypaw cuffed her when he got up.
"Now, I'm going on patrol," Wolfeye meowed, rising to her paws.
"Take me with you."
"Why?"
"I'll collect herbs on the way," Jaypaw said challengingly.
"Alright, whatever you say," Wolfeye mumbled, and as she walked off, Jaypaw kicked his vole inside the medicine den before hurrying after her. At last, he would go on patrol!
Last edited by Alias on Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

Name: Dawnpaw/Dawnleaf
Age (How many moons): 8 moons
Clan?: ThunderClan
Looks: Click
History: Born quite unhealthy in the ThunderClan nursery. She had two sibling who were both also very sickly kits, and neither made it through that leafbare. She prevailed, but just barely. When she was six moons, Firestar decided it would not be wise to make her an apprentice while she was still getting better. She was named Dawnpaw two moons late, but now she is strong and ready to prove herself worthy of her warrior name.
Family: One older half-brother, Ravenfeather.

(Anyone can mentor her, I don't mind.)

Name: Ravenfeather
Age (How many moons): 21 moons
Clan?: ThunderClan
Looks: Click
History: Ravenfeather has been in ThunderClan all his life, going from kit-hood, to apprenticeship and eventually a warrior.
Family: One younger half-sister, Dawnpaw.
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

(Accepted, i'll add you right..... NOW!)
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Wolfeye stalked into the forest, traveling, silent as a shadow. "Do something so that I know you're right in front of me, won't you?" Jaypaw said gruffly. Wolfeye rolled her eyes and drew herself up, walking normally so that Jaypaw could hear the small padding sound of her paws. "You short of anything?" She asked him.
"Only tansy, and maybe some juniper too. The goldenrod is practically rotting away into the den, so we could do with some of that."
"Alright, you do what you have to do, and I'll do what I have to do," Wolfeye muttered. Jaypaw parted to track down any scents of the herbs he needed. Wolfeye climbed the trees and leaped from tree to tree to scan the territory. Jaypaw snapped off branches of juniper berries and looked up. Wolfeye landed on the ground with a thud just as Jaypaw told her; "Catch."
Gracefully, she caught the branches. "Juniper berries, right? What do they do then?"
"Belly aches, and... troubled breathing, I think. Like coltsfoot, which also helps with breathing..." Jaypaw mumbled as he sniffed around for another herb. "Smell tansy? It's got a really strong smell, you wouldn't miss it."
"Try east, I thought I spotted a clump there the other day. Round yellow flowers, small leaves."
"That's the one. C'mon," Jaypaw meowed, bounding off, narrowly missing a tree and swerving around a thorn bush. Wolfeye followed behind, watching her nephew proudly at how he coped without sight. They found the tansy alright, but no luck with the goldenrod.
"We'll look for it another day," Wolfeye promised through the bundle of herbs in her mouth. "You haven't eaten, and we have tons of fresh supplies."
So eventually they decided to call it a day and head back to camp.
Image Image Image

Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

"Come on Foxpaw, let's head back." Firestar called to Foxpaw as he sniffed the ground.
"No, I need some food!" he growled.
"It's okay, you had a good try, we'll come back tomorrow. Feed the elders then you may take something from the kill pile." Firestar nudged him then ran off, Foxpaw sighed then pounded after. They reached camp and Foxpaw dropped a squirrel and bird off for the two elders. He nodded a good bye then walked off and sniffed in the fresh-kill pile. He reached in and took out a rabbit.
"Jaypaw! Here!" Foxpaw passed half the rabbit to Jaypaw then he padded to the rock where the apprentices eat.
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Jaypaw glanced at Wolfeye. "I'll give these to Leafpool," she meowed, and tried to fit the tansy in her mouth. Jaypaw mumbled a quick thanks and took the rabbit, walking briskly over to join Foxpaw. He nodded a greeting and sat down to eat. He hadn't eaten since yesterday, and had abandoned his vole to look for herbs. Wolfeye entered the medicine den and dropped the huge bundle of herbs, hoping she hadn't crushed them too badly. Leafpool was inside, eating the vole she gave to Jaypaw. Pushing away a insult that popped into her head, she gave the medicine cat a curt nod.
"Has Jaypaw eaten?" Leafpool murmured to her, sorting the herbs into piles.
"He's eating now."
"Good. he's doing well, you know. He already knows all the herbs' names off by heart, he just needs to practice on remembering what they do," the medicine cat went on.
"Yes, I know," Wolfeye said impatiently. "How is he?"
"Annoyed, as usual. Refuses to start a conversation, hardly eats... and sometimes he just sits for ages, not eating, hardly uttering a word."
Wolfeye's pupils narrowed. "He does that. He just goes into some kind of trance, but he's better after wards. But after, does he say anything?"
"As if he can't hear me. All the time, Wolfeye. Not just when he's in that... trance."
The senior warrior looked evidently surprised. "That's not like him. Jaypaw... he's Mr Punchline. He would... outlive StarClan, trying to get the last word."
Leafpool chuckled in amusement, then her expression failed. "I think something's bothering him, but I don't know what."
"Well, I've known him all his life, and he's still a mystery. Tell me if you find anything out though," Wolfeye called over her shoulder as she exited the den.
Image Image Image

Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

"So, how's your training. Mine sucks! I havn't caught a single thing.... not even a leaf!" he growled under his breath. "All Firestar does is say good job.... when I don't even get a mouse-length close!" he grumbled and finished his half of the rabbit.
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Jaypaw twitched his ears. "Mine's alright, I can remember most of the herbs in Leafpool's den, as well as their taste and scent. I just need to learn to identify all their uses correctly." He paused to take another bite. "How do you hunt? Do you remember to crouch? Pull up all the weight into your haunches? What about trying not to step on twigs?" He took another bite, and looked around when Wolfeye strolled out of the medicine den.
"A word – when convenient," she said briefly, and padded over to the fresh kill pile, chose a rabbit and padded over to Brambleclaw to share it with him. As they chatted away, Jaypaw's expression grew more and more distant. Wolfeye was watching him, glancing frequently at her young nephew. A little worried, she murmured a goodbye to Brambleclaw after eating her share and padded over to him, brushing her tail across his flank as she passed. Jaypaw snapped back into reality.
Image Image Image

Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

"Yeah, I do everything Firestar tells me to... It's getting late and I think Wolfeye want's to chat. See you." Foxpaw meowed then pads into the apprentice den and curls in some fresh moss. Quickly, the tired and sore apprentice falls asleep.... and dreams....

A new danger is rising, Fox will be the enemy and the hero....

Flashes of orange and white blind Foxpaw in his sleep, he finally glances a glimpse of a cat, soaked in blood... he reconizes the cat. It's him! It didn't look much like him because it looked older, but he was defianatley still an apprentice.

Foxpaw woke up suddenly. Starclan sent him a message, he was sure it was a prophecy...
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

I have my own little twist for old Jaypaw x] A mix of his medical StarClan talents and Dovepaw's super senses. I hope you don't feel too left out.

Jaypaw shrugged, and followed Wolfeye into the empty warrior's den. "When you're in that trance, what do you think about?" She asked, getting straight to the point. Jaypaw felt caught off-guard, and gave her a queer look. "Jaypaw," Wolfeye sighed. "I always knew you were cut off from other cats. From everyone, our friends, even our family. I never thought you'd be so different."
Jaypaw blinked at her, his sightless eyes surprised.
"What do you think of?" His aunt repeated.
"I just... think of things. When I go into a trance, I get a better sense of things... like everything just enlarged. The sounds are slower but more louder, and my sense of smells sort of sharpens... everything just... twists. It's like... I'm not sure. It's hard to explain. It just happens." Jaypaw gulped.
"... Do you have any dreams? Like medicine cats are supposed to?"
"Well, yes. Sometimes I see other cats in my dreams... But then they just disappear when I'm not concentrating. It's like walking between different worlds. Also, when I'm dreaming, I can see. I'm not sure if it's like a normal cat's vision, but there's the forest, with tall brown-trunk trees and green leaves..."
Wolfeye stared at her nephew in deep though, faintly hoping he didn't know she was.
Image Image Image

Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

(Not at all...)

Foxpaw growled loudly, hoping no one would hear. "What does that mean! I'm an apprentice! Apprentices don't get prophecies...." he growled again and sat down in deep thought. What does that mean? he kept repeating in his head.....

EDIT:

Name: Fishpaw
Age (How many moons): 7 moons
Clan: Riverclan
Looks:Light grey long hair with green eyes. She caught her first fish when she was only 3 moons. Her great personality make her a great friend. Her amazing hunting skills make up for her sence of smell, she uses sight and hearing for hunting. She is ready to defend her family and friends if it costs her life. She has friends in other clans but when it comes to battle, she will fight to the death. She's never thought of having feelings for cat froma a different clan but will her thoughts change?
History: -
Family: -
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Jaypaw turned to leave the den. "This is ridiculous. I'm just a blind apprentice." He left the den and made for the forest. Jaypaw didn't know where he was going until he smelt the river, sighed, and headed for it. No one could object if he said that he just came here to drink. Jaypaw sat down, staring at the water. The sounds grew louder and slowed down in his head. He allowed it to quieten so that he could hear the swishing of fish. Then he let it spread further. He hear an apprentice in RiverClan territory, and a patrol in ShadowClan.
Image Image Image