WarriorCats (Forest Home)

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Re: WarriorCats (Forest Home)

Post by StarWolf »

((OOC: Late reply is... Late.))
"That's very true, kit. A snake's bite is deadly, but it takes merely a single blow to kill just one." Purred the blue-grey tom, eyeing his companion as he spoke. Snakeskin's eyes narrowed to a slitting glare aimed at the undersized cat, silently cursing his abilities to mess with his mind while speaking to someone else.
"Who are you to say what we own? Just run along and go eat a rabbit or something." Snake growled at the she-cat, twitching an ear as if irratated with his defending of snakes. All we share is a name... still, this is my area that I can actually relax in. Even if I'm interupted every other minute of the day.
http://tea-shell.deviantart.com/

InGame name: Esari or Starwolf
I respond to StarWolf/Star or Teashell/Tea
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Name: I'm a Flower
*Personality: I'm a Flamboyant Flower
Looks: I'm a Pretty-In-Pink Flower http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9 ... JOsOvUxl1g
*History: I'm a Historical Flower
*Family: I'm a Lonely Flower

I did this for the sole purpose to annoy Ayashe because she has yet to remember to REPLY TO THE RP.
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

((OOC: Alex, dear.
Get off my topic. <3
Now. Go. Or I'll...throw things. Yes, very dangerous things. Because I'm freaking deadly.

Okay maybe not but that's beside the point.))

Moondust eyed Thunderstrike curiously. He seemed...distracted. She wondered for a moment if something was wrong, but he seemed happy enough. Just a bit fidgety. Studying him for a moment more, Moondust decided it was a futile endeavor to try and read that particular tom. He seemed to have a lot to him, even though he seemed like a complete idiot at first glance.
Moondust stifled a purr as she remembered their initial meeting and glanced at the yellow tom with a smirk. He was still an idiot, that was no doubt, but he was also a..c-cute idiot.
Wait what?
She stiffened and twitched her ears (Which had become unusually hot.) and focused on the bouncing tabby beside her. "Uhm, go on Dawnpaw," she prompted awkwardly, flicking the little cat's ear with her tail.

Dawnpaw squeaked at the unexpected touch and hopped forward. Then she seemed to realize her mistake and instantly froze. The rustling continued and she relaxed some, settling into a surprisingly nice crouch. For a moment she simply focused on the quieting scratching of what she realized was squirrel. Then, very slowly and cautiously, she began placing one white-tipped paw in front of the other, inching stealthily forward.
The noise stopped for a moment and she halted her advance in mid-stride, then continued when it started up again. Three more carefully place pawsteps later, her muscles tensed and she readied herself to spring. After a moment's hesitation, she pushed off the ground with her hind legs and dove at the sound. Her claws snagged a small warm body upon landing, but it seemed her prey wasn't giving up easily. It slipped from her grasp and she scrambled after it frantically, intent on getting that furry-tailed rodent. It darted for the nearest tree and without a second thought, Dawnpaw launched herself up after it. The bushy tail tickled her nose and at that moment she knew it was close enough. With one last burst of strength, her jaws clamped firmly around it and effectively tore the fleeing rodent from the tree and dropped down. With a quick nip to its neck she dispatched it and flopped down in front of the two older cats, panting with a smile. "How-" she started but couldn't continue right away through the heavy breathing, "-was that?"

Ravenfeather snorted indignantly but avoided Cedarleaf's gaze. "Arguing? It's not like we were friends or anything. I only even acknowledge his existence because he's mentoring Dawnpaw," he lied, tail flicking irritably behind him. The dark tom shook himself and bounded ahead, motioning for Cedarleaf to follow him. He hoped the other would drop the topic concerning him, but found it hard for even himself to stop mulling over it. After catching and rebuking himself multiple times, Ravenfeather eventually gave up with a sigh. He glanced at Cedarleaf, noticing a slightly annoyed look flashing in his eyes though they weren't focused on anything or anyone around him. Ravenfeather blinked, momentarily forgetting his petty social problems and feeling a slight twinge of concern for the brown tom. "Hey, something bothering you?" he mewed, hoping he didn't come off as nosy again.
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

(I can deal with that. (: )

I'm a Flower made a friendly wave with its little leaf toward Ayashe. He felt pretty lonely since he was far away from all the pretty kitties.

Thunderstrike watched Dawnpaw carefully, eyeing for anything she could improve on. As he watched, he also had mild flashbacks of him and what Tornear told him. Of course Thunderstrike was much more clumsy and dumb at the time, so Tornear yelled and tortured him about it the rest of the day. Oh cool, he was finally able to think. He watched as Dawnpaw was able to capture the squirrel, impressed with her climbing skills. His brain's motor began to run, his mouth agape as information processed like a machine. "With a little more practice balancing yourself out, I think you can be even more quiet and agile before you approach your prey. When you're ready to pounce, always consider areas where the prey could run if you miss or don't quite catch it right. Another thing is aim, which I think you'll find easy once you hunt a little more often. Over time your claws will grow more, and with that I mean I think you'll be just about the best tree climber around in no time. Also, we may need to work a little more on stamina, which takes time but it's worth it. Other than that, I'd say you'd beat my first catch by 5 times over." He suddenly laughed, remembering his first catch like it was yesterday. He remembered how he ended up scrambling after a rabbit, quite noisily, and went headfirst into a somewhat shallow part of the river separating Thunderclan from Riverclan. For some odd reason he thought the smell of the river would take his scent away. He was fine after he managed to get out, but he still ran after the rabbit for quite a while until the rabbit just couldn't hop around anymore.
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

Name: Nilestrike
Age (How many moons): Half
Clan: Vile
Looks: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt ... 6QHa1N2ABA
*Personality: Cut, Bubbly and fun also very adventerous
*History: She can't remember
*Family: ( Anyone)
*Other: Sorry about nothing being filled in its just you can decide her family and her rank.
You got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something in your life. ♥
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

((lolignorethisplz))
Last edited by Ayashe on Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

Summerbreeze wrote:Name: Nilestrike
Looks: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt ... 6QHa1N2ABA
*Other: Sorry about nothing being filled in its just you can decide her family and her rank.

WAIT, whoah. Okay, this is a feline RP, yes, but cats. Not lions.

Y'know. Mew mew, purr purr.
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

Nile looked up and was panting she had gone on a long run. After what? A leaf which she later killed and ate. She ran back to show everyone she could the crunched up leaf that was half chewed up. She wanted to show the leader how leathal she was. But stopped at the sight of him.... ( Your turn)
You got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something in your life. ♥
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

Dawnpaw sat up and purred happily, the praise instantly brightening her mood....if it could be any brighter. Though, when the last part left his mouth she froze, green eyes wider than ever. "Y-you don't have to say that to make me feel good, Thunderstrike!" she squeaked, blinking up at him in disbelief. There was no way she was better than Thunderstrike. He was the best! There wasn't any better!

Moondust eyed the two warily, seeing as Dawnpaw was on the verge of a mental breakdown. She guessed the kit held Thunderstrike in...very high regard. Her being better than him was like saying, "Oh, and the sky isn't blue, you're just color blind." Moondust bounded forward and cleared her throat, looking pointedly at Thunderstrike even though he was probably clueless as to what he was doing. Moondust admitted, she-cats were pretty complex.
"Now now, Dawnpaw. He's just at a loss for better words! Don't worry, in time he'll be able to say it for real!" she mewed uneasily in her ear.
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

Name: Nilestrike
Looks: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt ... 6AG7uPCWBA
hahaha mewmewpurpur :) ( Poor lion kitty :( )
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

"Ah, well, I was clumsy and quite dumb the first moon of my training. If you saw me before the way I am now, you'd think I'd be the dumbest cat around!" (Not like that's changed..) He laughed, oblivious to everything. "How about you drop that off to the fresh kill pile while I help Moondust search for prey?" He smiled quite happily, it was almost creepy.
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

She could not find him. Anywhere what a shame she thought as she headed home without the leaf. Wait where is home? She got really scared and started to hypervenilate. She just wore herself out and the wind lulled her to close her eyes until finally she unfortunatly she gave in.
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

Cedarleaf twitched his whiskers at the other's defensive words, startled out of his mental arguement and having to catch up with his amber-eyed teacher.
The other one had amber eyes, too...
He shook his head to clear any images that might come to mind, and almost snorted at the other's blatant lie. He was too defensive for that not to be a lie... "Nothing's bothering me. Just... thinking," Why do you remind me of him? "It's probably just me going crazy," I promised to never forget him, to never replace him... "Kin would say that, so..." So why am I so worried that I am replacing the only one who accepted me? "Don't worry about it."
I really am going crazy, aren't I? It's been too long since I spoke with him...
http://tea-shell.deviantart.com/

InGame name: Esari or Starwolf
I respond to StarWolf/Star or Teashell/Tea
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

Name: ThunderIce
Age (How many moons): New Born
Clan: Thunder
Looks: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt ... 8QSqw_ScDg
*Personality: Roleplaying it out
*History: None
*Family: You decide
*Other:
Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Post by Hope »

(Someone should play as starclan. Starclan would give bad/good omens, give players prohecies, control weather, make announcements, and speak to medicine cats and leaders. I would love to play as Starclan? I'm also rejoining.)

Name: Noah
*Personality: Roleplayed
Looks: white short haired with light brown patches on his left eye, all paws, and tip of tail.
*History: Roleplayed
*Family: Abandoned

(I'd like someone to find me curled up in a crack in the rocks on Thunderclan territory.)

Noah slowly got to his feet, he smelled a mouse. It was a bit fresh but quite aways for such a young kit. He tumbled through the grass and came apon a mouse. It had a scratch it's side, probrobly dropped by a bird. Noah took small bites then dragged it back to his hiding spot.
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online