WarriorCats (Forest Home)

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Re: WarriorCats (Forest Home)

Post by Hope »

Blackstar looked at the sky, "I better make this quick..." he mumbled to himself then stood up. "Shadowclan is abundant with mice and frogs. The smoke from the fire beasts have poisoned much of the water supplies though. Littlecloud is working very hard to cure many kits and elders. No one has to worry, we will do fine on our own." he backed up then sat down. Firestar nodded to Blackstar then looked back at Leopardstar and Onestar. He got up and padded toward Foxpaw. "Come on, back to camp." he licked his apprentice on the head then walked out of the gathering with Brambleclaw, Foxpaw, and the rest of the clan following.
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Wolfeye bristled when she saw the laughter in Onestar's eyes. He quickly changed the expression, but Wolfeye watched him all along. She unsheathed her claws and dug them into the earth, leaving four small dots in the soil. She dared him to try her. Even so, she kept her stare cold and impassive. Jaypaw nudged her, reminding her they they were leaving, and she turned tail without another glance.
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Game Name: Guardian
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

Ravenfeather watched Thunderstrike retreat to the warriors' den and decided the other had cooled off enough. The black tom stood and padded quietly to the entrance, looking in and blinking a few times as his amber eyes adjusted to the darkness. "Uh, hey," he mewed intelligently. Ravenfeather could hardly deal with his own problems, let alone console others.
He pushed his way into the den and sat down in his nest near the wall. "You..okay, Thunderstrike?" Ravenfeather winced. Oh, he's great! Getting insulted by a leader at a clan gathering! Mousbrain!

Dawnpaw stood and followed her leader, glancing at Wolfeye, who seemed to be in a particularly bad mood. What had she missed that seemed to have put all of ThunderClan on edge? Confused and a little crestfallen that her first gathering had ended in bad spirits, the little tabby found Tornear and stuck close to him as the clan headed for home.
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

(I should be on the chat for the rest of the day now. d: Since there's no school tomorrow and all.)
The warrior nearly bit his tongue when he heard Ravenfeather's voice. He thought he was alone. He made a gentle sigh and lay his head. "Mhm." He simply meowed. His eyes slowly met Ravenfeather's. He was disappointed that Ravenfeather had to see this side of him, as he never wanted to show it to anyone. The yellow tom slowly sat up and stretched. "I've dealt with it all my life, you know. My father did as well. The moment when people begin to realize just how good of a warrior I can be, my father dies. And when my clan decides that I'm okay for having a "kittypet" bloodline, there are other Clans that still think that I'm a joke. Even a leader of which was our friend still looks at me like I was my father." Thunderstrike averted his eyes, regretting his speech, but then again, he needed to speak up.

The brown tom looked down to meet Dawnpaw. He held his ol' smile while he lead her back to camp. "It'll be very late when we get back. Thunderstrike would want you to go straight to bed." He told the young apprentice.

Onestar grinned from ear to ear at the anger thrown at him. He turned and flicked his tail, indicating for his clan to follow him home. He nearly galloped with happiness and success as he headed home.
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

Ravenfeather smiled apologetically when Thunderstrike started, not really meaning to surprise him. He listened quietly but attentively to the other, feeling sorry for him. His tail twitches in disgust at the word, 'kittypet'. Why must the clans label everything? Why couldn't they all just be cats?
When Thunderstrike falls silent, Ravenfeather sits up as well and fixes his eyes on the silver light filtering into the den. He ponders for a moment, unsure of what to say. Ravenfeather's paws shuffle and he takes a deep breath, "Well I don't care what anyone else thinks, I for one see you as the best cat in ThunderClan, and no one could even hope to be as great as you, Thunderstrike." And without another word, he exits the den.

((OOC: LOL There, I've done it!))

--

Dawnpaw purrs tiredly at Tornear's words. "No trouble following that order.." she mews, voice hushed with sleepiness. The apprentice is quiet the rest of the trek and doesn't even bother to question Ravenfeather as he slips out the camp entrance. She yawns and bids Tornear good night, then goes to collapse in her nest. Her eyes have only just closed before she's off to dreamland.
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

The yellow warrior tilted his head as Ravenfeather slipped out of the den. He simply blinked, terribly confused as to why he said it, but it definitely made him feel better anyway. He then smiled, relieved of the pain he had just a second ago and rolled on his back with his legs up in the air, closing his eyes and sleeping in his usual awkward position.

Tornear quickly slid into the elder's den and rested himself, nibbling on the bits of medicine he saved for tonight and letting the poppy seeds tire him to sleep.
wildchild
Cardinal Chick
Location: Right behind you and your in my way! Could you please move? Move please! MOVE MOVE MOOOOVE!

Post by wildchild »

I wanna join again lol!

Name: Sally (although when her name is changed I want her to be called griffonpaw, she@s not the same one as before i just like the name)
Personality: A bold, courageuos little kit. Will most likely run into things head on without thinking, not because of stupidity, but because she loves to be thought of as strong and brave.
Looks: a sleek, brown cat with black smudges and white socks and a white blaze.
History: She was once a kittypet, owned by a showcat breeder, but did not enjoy her cooped up life. Whenever she say a cat pass by in the forest she always envied it, no matter how much luxury her life provided. One day she managed to slip out of the door un noticed and wander into the forest.
Family: her parents and a sister and brother, however they all enjoyed life in the lap of luxury, so she didn't really fit in.

Sally stumbled her way through the overgrown forest floor, wishing she could take to the trees and run from branch to branch. However she knew that even if she could climb, her weak legs would not hold her. She had been travelling for a few sun rises, at first enjoying herself, but now she was hungry, weak and tired, her usually well kept coat matted and encrusted with a muddy layer. Her once green eyes were dull, her expression sad and desperate. She staggered on, dragging herself slowly up everytime she tripped over a root or rock, as she often did, unaware that she was now in Thunderclans territory. Her twitching nose caught a scent that made her stomach fly with delight and her mouth water desperately. She bounded towards the smell and sure enough in the middle of an area surrounded by what looked like dens, was a pile of fresh food. It was not the expensive, finely cooked food she was used to and the smell of other cats were obvious, but she didn't care; hunger overwhelmed her and after a seconds hesitation, she was tumbling her way towards the food. She fell upon what looked like a rabbit ravenously, her mind hazy and foggy, meaning she didn't think to try to sneak away with it.
VOTE WILDCHILD FOR SHERRIF!

~May the Odds Be Ever in Your Favour...~

MagiStream Profile: http://magistream.com/user/CheyenneWarrior
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Jaypaw trudged back to camp and sat down in a quiet corner to join Wolfeye. "Looks like we've got ourselves a new rival," she muttered, low enough to keep the conversation between her and Jaypaw only.
"You mean Onestar," Jaypaw whispered. "I sensed something shifty."
"Obviously he's not liking the patrols Firestar keep sending into his territory," Wolfeye mumbled. "I almost feel sorry for him."
Jaypaw listened to the other cats in the camp, all tired, but happy and content like they always were. "Do you think there's something wrong with us?" He asked Wolfeye quietly.
"What do you mean?"
"Look at them, you can see what I can't see. They all... care, so much."
"We were always different," Wolfeye sighed. "Former-rogues, what can you say? We've known what it is to be hunted like prey, to fend for ourselves without a Clan to look after us. The least you can do is enjoy your stay here."
"Do you think we'll ever leave?"
"Who knows? It depends. Any cat you particularly like yet?"
Jaypaw's claws marked the earth where he sat. "'Like' is a strong word for me."
"How would you prefer to put it?"
"...Someone I have my eyes on. Leafpool's alright. Although she does daydream a lot and has thyme in her meals."
"Hah! Tell me about it."
"Thyme redeuces anxiety and brings peaceful sleep. Clearly she has nightmares regularly, unless she's extremely skittish and needs to take the herb often, which is eliminated because she didn't seem too bothered about clearing out the spiders the other day."
Wolfeye stifled a grin. "Go inside, and take a mouse with you. Good night Jaypaw."
"And to you."
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Game Name: Guardian
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

Fishpaw jumped over a rock and ran toward the camp, she was racing Cloverleaf home. Cloverleaf recently became a warrior, she was Fishpaw's best friend even though Fishpaw was still a kit when Cloverleaf became a warrior, Cloverleaf was alot like a older sister to Fishpaw. Fishpaw stopped and looked around, "Cloverleaf? Cloverleaf..... you not very funny! Come out!" Fishpaw whined. The young warrior ran out of the bushes and pinned Fishpaw. "So? Wanna go fishing with me at dawn?" Cloverleaf meowed playfully. "Can't, hunting practice. I might sneak off and look for the..." Fishpaw stopped, "Thunderclan apprentice." Fishpaw finished the sentence when she was sure no one was around, Cloverleaf was the only one that knew about Jaypaw.
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

The yellow warrior slowly rolled out of his bed and on his paws, nearly stumbling over. His eyes then widened, the muscles clenching, then released as he sped out of the warrior den and into the woods. Not too long after he held a rabbit in his mouth, that of which he tracked yesterday. He blinked, as if he just woke up. Confused, he dropped the rabbit and padded over to the apprentice den. His eyes lighted the dark area as he stared, wondering if he should wake Dawnpaw yet.
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

Dawnpaw opened an eye slowly and groaned when the bright morning light blinded her. She rolls over and stretches, yawning at the same time. The tabby lays on her back for a moment, relishing the warmth of her nest. Then, reluctantly, she stands and shakes her fur to rid it of any clinging moss. Dawnpaw then proceeds with a thorough wash, making sure her fur is soft and glossy before she notices Thunderstrike standing there. "Oh!" She squeaks, falling backwards and into the bowl of her nest. "You startled me." she mews, sitting back up. "Do you know who's on dawn patrol?" Then her eyes brighten, "Are we going on dawn patrol?"
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

May as well join...

Name: Kin
Personality: Sarcastic, sly, witty, easygoing, and often optimistic. She teases her brother whenever possible.
Looks:
History: Her mother died when she was 6 moons old and her father left soon after. Since then, she has stuck by her brother and simply wandered around.
Family: Nik(Brother)

Name: Nik
Personality: Moody, pesimistic, has odd ways of showing his affection, and normally is attracted to cats that do not return his feelings. He is often refered to as 'Yin' by his sister.
Looks:
History: His mother died when he was 6 moons old and his father left soon after. Since then, he has stuck by his sister and is normally the leader of their mindless wanderings due to her lazier personality.
Family: Kin(Sister)

Two pairs of identical yellow-gold eyes peered through the morning's mist, the two figures silently making their way along a river's bank. The paler of the two was lazily gazing around, while the darker was walking forward, intent on finding something to do.
"So... why are here again, Yin?" The female muttered, "It's like... not even midday yet. Why the heck are we awake right now?"
"Shut it, Kin. We're up because I felt like getting up and you didn't want to be left behind." The male growled back, annoyed.
"Sheesh... don't get your tail in a twist, Mr. I-Am-So-Alone. It was just a question, y'know."
"I said, shut up, Kin." He spat, stopping to glare at his sister in the eyes. He then trotted on, leaving his sister to trail behind muttering something about 'stupid stubborn tomcats getting up to early.' The she-cat then stopped, and started sniffing the air.
"Hey, uh... Nik? Maybe we shouldn't be here. There smells like there's a bunch of cats nearby..."
"It's just your imagination." Nik's reply was clippped- he clearly was in one of his moods. He then halted, and started sniffing the air before turning away from the river and into the oak trees, silently making his way through the undergrowth. Kin simply huffed before following her brother, wondering what it was that he had scented. Nik quickened his pace until he was looking down from a small rise in the earth, watching intently as a dark cat had stopped to drink at the river's fork. The morning's mist had yet to rise from the river, making the other cat look mysterious but ghostly in a weird sort of way. Nik was unaware that he had frozen at the sight of the other feline, but came to his senses when his sister started to speak.
"Please don't tell me your gonna start stalking this one, too, Nik. Watching you stalk other cats is so boring if you never approach them, y'know."
"I am not stalking- I am observing. They are two totally different things."
"Yha, sure... if you say so..." Kin muttered, allowing Nik to return to his cat-watching.

(BTW, the dark kitty Nik has spotted is Aya's cat, Ravenfeather.)
Last edited by StarWolf on Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://tea-shell.deviantart.com/

InGame name: Esari or Starwolf
I respond to StarWolf/Star or Teashell/Tea
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

(I can handle one more I guess :D)

Name: Acornpaw
Personality: A bit ambitious when near strangers. He tries to impress other apprentices, mainly the she-cats. When near his sister, or close friends he acts shy and mostly tries to avoid them, because they know about what happened to him when he was 5 moons.
Looks: Acorn-ish coloring with black paws, muzzle and ears. His left ear is creamish and so is his under-belly. His cream-ish color ear has a bite in it.
History: When he was 4 moons he was stolen when he was trying to show off to Cloverleaf, Cloverpaw at the time, he wandered very far from the camp and was taken by a wild-dog. He was found by Cloverpaw and his mother after a severe punishment. The wild-dog made the "bite" in his ear.
Family: Fishpaw is his younger sister, he treats Clovertail like an older sister, like Fishpaw.
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

Ravenfeather sighed tiredly. He had hardly slept. Now he looked into the water of the river, still cool from last night, and thought about dunking his head into it for a shock. I'd rather not deal with wet fur...
He instead settles for a few good mouthfuls of the liquid ice, forcing himself not to shiver and feeling satisfied that it wakes him up a bir. The black tom stretched when he was done and turned to pad back to camp-
He stopped and parted his jaws, tasting the air. I know I smelled something, he thinks, determined to recapture the stray scent he'd detected on the wind. For a moment it was silent, then his eyes caught sight of what he had been searching for.
At first he was unsure of what to do, staring blankly at the brown tom. Chase him off? Wait, no, he has a friend. Ravenfeather opened his mouth to say something, anything, but nothing came out. He wasn't exactly intimidating with his slight stature and round amber eyes, so scaring the two rogues off was most likely not going to work. Instead he blinks stupidly up at the tom and his companion, completely at a loss for words or action. Great.
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Thunderstrike smiled at the adorable ness displayed in front of him. "Glad to see you're awake." The yellow Tom turned, looking for Brambleclaw. "I bet the Deputy will let us." He spotted him and padded over, Brambleclaw seemed to be thinking of many things today, as Thunderstrike nearly leaned until he fell on his side just to get his attention. The Deputy laughed. "What's going on there, Thunderstike?" He meowed. The yellow Tom sat up straight. "Do you have plans for dawn patrol already?" he asked, tilting his head. "No, actually. I'm guessing that's what you want, right? Well go ahead then." Thunderstrike beamed with happiness in his eyes, quickly getting up and disappearing in the woods. "Come on, Dawnpaw!" He called for her.