WarriorCats (Forest Home)

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Re: WarriorCats (Forest Home)

Post by StarWolf »

The newly named Springsand nudged her brother's side, smirking at him. "Hello there, Cedarleaf. How has this fine morning treated you thus far?"
"Don't start this now, Kin." Her brother growled at her, out of habit.
"It's Madame Springsand to you, buster. And as a warrior, I now have the power to punish back-talking little brothers."
"Whatever." He rolled his eyes, wondering how his sister had come to the conclusion that he was the younger one, before settling them on the amber eyes of the dark cat who was now purring. The small flutter of warmth in his chest caught him by surprise- happiness, and a feeling of belonging- such emotions had long since been forgotten through time.
The pale she-cat abondoned her main source of entertainment, and begain to boredly walk circles around the raven-furred tomcat. "So, since I assume you are now our teacher... you gonna teach us something cool now?" Her voice was hopeful, and her mind begain to spew the many possibilites. Maybe we can go fight off a giant dog... a dog with three heads! That would be so cool... or maybe those weird tall creatures with flowing fur on their necks and tail. I wonder if those are our enemies?
http://tea-shell.deviantart.com/

InGame name: Esari or Starwolf
I respond to StarWolf/Star or Teashell/Tea
Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Post by Hope »

(Sorry, I have some catching up to do :D. WEO wasn't working for me yesturday. I'll start catching up............ NOW!)

"This is Acornpaw. I do train him sometimes but he doesn't have an actual mentor yet." she meowed. "I have come to discuss Thunderclan... they are weak, their leader is a kittypet and they only have a few warriors." she hissed.

(SHort post... im so tired....... type more later :D)
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Onestar blinked, his interest sparking at the thought of her agreeing to Thunderclan's weaknesses. He looked back, his warriors looking back at him. A grin slipped past his blank stare, the wonderful thoughts he's always wanted were now running through his head. "You see them as weak as well?" He meowed, smiling in a way, more creepy than anything. "Don't you think we should teach those kittypets.. a little lesson? How vulnerable and mouse-brained they are?" He said proudly, his clan of which were nearby agreed with him, nodding their heads proudly. "So, what would you like to do? Take them out?" He questioned, not considering the consequences of taking out a whole Clan.
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
wildchild
Cardinal Chick
Location: Right behind you and your in my way! Could you please move? Move please! MOVE MOVE MOOOOVE!

Post by wildchild »

Could I have a recap? I've been very distracted with other stuff
VOTE WILDCHILD FOR SHERRIF!

~May the Odds Be Ever in Your Favour...~

MagiStream Profile: http://magistream.com/user/CheyenneWarrior
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

Leopardstar grinned. "Yes... a lesson. Let us show them the strengths of the greatest clans there is! Let them have a taste of Windclan and Riverclan. Cats will be forced to choose sides... and we will be victorious! Of course... we wont take out the whole clan. Thunderclan cats, clan bloods of course, will choose if they want to die with their kittypet friends or join us! After Thunderclan perishes... cats may rejoin. All kittypet bloods will be killed." she laughed proudly at her plan. Acornpaw backed up then sneaked away. He knew cats in Thunderclan that he couldn't bare to watch die. He darted straight to Thunderclan. He raced over Thunderpath without a worry. Once Acornpaw reached the border of Thunderclan, he let out a loud yowl.
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Onestar enjoyed this treat. Killing all the kittypets? Sounds good enough to him. "Let us bring forth our army as one and unite as we demolish each individual kittypet there!" He yowled. "When shall we start?" The male's tail tapped against the ground, anxious for the time to come where he can practically destroy Thunderclan and their weak points.
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

Leopardstar switched her tail in amusement, deep in thought about this war she didn't realize Acornpaw was gone. "Whenever you are ready. You will be leading this war." she grinned happily, "You was tell your cats to choose sides though. They do look loyal to your side anyways." she mewed.

Acornpaw growled unhappily. He need to warn the Thunderclan cats but he knew better then running into another's territory.
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Jaypaw had a brief word with Firestar, and he agreed that Wolfeye should help train the newest members of their Clan. Having nothing else to do, he went out for a walk, wondering if he could find any herbs.

Going to add a new character.

[Edit] Senior Clan Warrior // Advisor
Name: Talla The Huntress
Personality: Above all, Talla is head-strong, sharp-witted, quick-thinking with a confident and outgoing character. She is a gambler, a pioneer, and likes to take risks, even if it means her life. She's charming and witty with her words, a well-educated cat who knows her facts. She's rarely diplomatic but knows hows to get her way with things. She's well-known to be very unpredictable, and she could go from being calm and relaxed to a feline on fire. Talla gets impatient easily, and she uses sudden outbursts of fury to shock other cats. She is an excellent liar, in fact she does it as a sport. On some occasions, Talla is merciless and ruthless. She's not afraid to kill and she's done it many times before. Talla may have a softer side, but she rarely shows it, and it's so rare you wouldn't think she has one at all. Even if she does appear to be a nice she-cat, most of the time it's simply all an act to get what she wants. There are many doubts on whether she's on the side of the demons or the angels. She's an experienced deputy, and typically stands up for what is right, so one may say she is on the side of the angels, but never one of them.
Looks: Talla is pretty much a miniature female copy of the well-known Tigerstar. She's a dark brown tabby with golden-orange eyes. Her body is lithe and those of an athlete's. She has medium-long fur which is sleek and well looked after. Her head is slightly triangular and her cheek-bones show. Talla has a very deep but piercing stare with a cold and impassive expression.
History: Talla was born as a rogue, even though she sheltered in ShadowClan for a short period of time before her mother raised her up as a rogue. Talla always had a big interest in two-leg life, and as a yearling, she went to live with several housefly before returning back to the forest. It was only then when she began to make her mark on the Clans that lived in the forest. She was the deputy of several less famous Clans and Tribes [FireClan, LeafClan, Tribe of Running Winds, only to name a few]. Her favourite was WolfClan, which she called her true home, but preferred to move on. Since Talla was born as a rogue, it was important that she knew a lot about survival, as there was no Clan for a rogue. She was a formidable huntress, but her fighting skills were less effective. Instead she has used her hunting skills as an advantage - to treat her opponents as her prey. During her time in the Clans, Talla's favourite hobby was to charm the males. Many she left and got bored of, but this taught her how tom-cats think, and she uses it as an advantage. So far, she has proved to be a remarkable she-cat.
Family: There is little known about Talla's family, except that her father was the well-known Tigerstar of ShadowClan. It's easy to tell, as they look very much alike and have more or less the same personality. It is believed that Tigerstar took on another unknown mate and so Talla and her sister Vera were born.
Last edited by Alias on Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Game Name: Guardian
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

The strong Windclan leader eyed his clan. "I believe all of them are loyal to me." He replied. Though some may be too injured at this moment, he kept to himself. He closed his eyes for a moment, imagining the war and how to manage it. "We shall surround them like a long adder and slowly coil around their camp and clean up this little kittypet mess." A grin plastered on his thoughtful face. "Leopardstar, let us meet at where our borders touch as soon as possible. Gather your most valuable soldiers and soon before day falls we shall unite as one superior army."

Thunderstrike heard a loud yowling sound not too far from the woods. His eyes widened. "I'll be back!" He told the loner, then slid right into the darkness hanging over the wooded area. He dashed toward the noise, finding a Riverclan apprentice at the end of his path. "Are you lost?" He called to the apprentice, slowly stopping nearly in front of the cat. The cat seemed new, and even oddly familiar, but even he remembers being lost at one point when Tornear wasn't around to take care of his issues with adventuring at night.
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

By the way, I edited Talla's rank.

Talla's ears pricked up at the faint sound of a yowl, but decided to ignore it. She couldn't pad after every single sound in the forest, and besides, she went on two patrols today. She'd spent the rest of her time hunting or talking to Firestar, and now she lay in the warriors den eating her share. "Look at it," she said to Wolfeye as she began to wake. "Quiet, peace, calm... Isn't it hateful?"
"I'm sure something'll turn up. A nice battle, that'll cheer you up," Wolfeye replied tiredly. Talla released a spiteful hiss, and started to shred her moss nest.
"I... need... to... vent...!" She growled.
"You've just been on two border patrols and out hunting for half an hour!" Wolfeye pointed out.
"That was this morning," Talla sighed. "When's the next one?"
"Can't you volunteer to go on a patrol?"
" 'No no, Talla m'friend, you've been on too many patrols. Go and rest in the warriors den!' " Talla mimicked. "Firestar refused!"
"Too bad," Wolfeye shrugged.
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Game Name: Guardian
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

(Well, I'm quite bored so I'm gonna push on this war.)
The Windclan leader has called for a meeting, drawing all attention to him. "My brave warriors. I announce the fall of pitiful kittypets that lie in Thunderclan. They are easy to find out, as they fight lacking the skills of clanblood cats. We are superior over then, even over loners. We have the power, not them. Let us stand and fight beside Riverclan. Let us rain upon these kittypets and show them how useless they are to any clan!" The tom's voice was powerful, his eyes beaming at his clan. They cheered, getting themselves ready and each one visiting the Medicine Cat to make sure everyone that Onestar was bringing with him was good enough to fight. "Let us go, Ashfoot." The leader grinned. Onestar and his soldiers marched down to where Riverclan territory met his, and awaited the sight of Leopardstar with her warriors.
shadow-wolf
Adult Bluebird

Post by shadow-wolf »

Rogue/Loner Form
Name: ravenpaw
Personality: fearless, super fast, near invisible and is best fighter in clan
Looks: sleek and black like a black pather, sneeky in the night
History: is a rogue and is best hunter, her last clan was killed
Family: none
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

(I wont be on for awhile because my family's been busy and I've been really tired/sick. If you would like to roleplay Fishpaw or Acornpaw... maybe both, please PM me! You will only get to roleplay them until I can be more active. Thanks!)
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

StarWolf wrote:The newly named Springsand nudged her brother's side, smirking at him. "Hello there, Cedarleaf. How has this fine morning treated you thus far?"
"Don't start this now, Kin." Her brother growled at her, out of habit.
"It's Madame Springsand to you, buster. And as a warrior, I now have the power to punish back-talking little brothers."
"Whatever." He rolled his eyes, wondering how his sister had come to the conclusion that he was the younger one, before settling them on the amber eyes of the dark cat who was now purring. The small flutter of warmth in his chest caught him by surprise- happiness, and a feeling of belonging- such emotions had long since been forgotten through time.
The pale she-cat abondoned her main source of entertainment, and begain to boredly walk circles around the raven-furred tomcat. "So, since I assume you are now our teacher... you gonna teach us something cool now?" Her voice was hopeful, and her mind begain to spew the many possibilites. Maybe we can go fight off a giant dog... a dog with three heads! That would be so cool... or maybe those weird tall creatures with flowing fur on their necks and tail. I wonder if those are our enemies?
Ravenfeather grinned at the use of the two's new names, but he still found himself thinking of them as almost nicknames for Nik and Kin. He sat down and stretched as Kin weaved around him, obviously expecting something exciting. "Well, hmm. You could start by fetching me that mouse off the fresh-kill pile. I'm famished," he mewed, rolling over and stretching. His voice was teasing, but there was a ring of truth to it. He hadn't eaten since the night before the Gathering. Before she could answer, though, the black and white tom stood back up and padded past her towards the pile of prey, flicking her ear with his tail on his way. "Just kidding with you. It's getting late, but I'll show you two the boundaries at dawn. You need to recognize the clans' scents, especially with WindClan so hostile these days. No telling who could sneak up on you two if you weren't aware they were enemies..." he began to trail off, amber eyes distant. For a moment he paused, but suddenly his mind seemed to clear and he snatched up the mouse, his hunger returning to him with the smell of fresh meat.

--

Dawnpaw purred at the strange she-cat's (Kin) compliment and found herself looking at a possible new idol. She raised her tail and scampered after the three, bristling with excitement at their warrior ceremonies. The little brown tabby followed them around, learning that the brown tom was Springsand's brother. She looked at her own brother and felt a sort of pride in him, as he spoke of clan boundaries and things she would have to know one day as a warrior. Her thoughts drifted along that path again, one dimpled with the pawprints of many kits and apprentices. The road to becoming a warrior. Lost in thought, she stretched and rolled over in the dimming sunlight, content to daydream for a while.
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Rogue Form

(I'm making a Rogue leader, if you don't mind.)
Name: Betelgeuse (Nickname is Betel)
Personality: Harsh, a powerful/fury look in his eyes, raged/irritated expression at times, though usually quite unreadable, tough, cunning, acts innocent at times, always evil, never safe to be around.
Looks: http://i40.tinypic.com/ie4djt.jpg
History: As soon as Onestar became leader of Windclan, he was kicked out forever because he was at one point a loner. Now he's a loner again, and is entirely against Windclan itself and anyone whom allies them.
Family: His "family" would be his group of cats that live in the Treecut Place. They survive there and sometimes they would be nearby Thunderclan borders because of twolegs being near their little camp area while they cut down trees.

Kitsune's Warrior Form (
My twinnie)

Name: Tinykit
Age (How many moons): 4 moons
Clan: Thunderclan
Looks: http://milliecat.webs.com/tinykit%20leafclan.jpg
History: Was simply born in Thunderclan. She has an adorable nature and loves to be playful.
Family: A few siblings and a mother. (None that I'm gonna role play as)