WarriorCats (Forest Home)

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Alias
Baby Mouse

Re: WarriorCats (Forest Home)

Post by Alias »

Jaypaw yawned and stretched out his paws, accidently waking Leafpool. "Sorry," he mumbled. "What d'you need? Chervil... Comfrey... Dried oak leaf..." he said as he went through some of the herbs.
"I think we're all stocked up. You can have some free time."
"Okay," he meowed, and padded outside.
Meanwhile, Wolfeye watched as Jaypaw passed by, and sat down to enjoy the morning sun. "Jaypaw, remember to check on Tornear," she reminded him.
Jaypaw sighed, and stalked inside the Elder's den. "Need anything Tornear?" He asked, sitting down and licking his chest fur. "How's your leg? And have you been taking those poppyseeds?"
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Game Name: Guardian
wildchild
Cardinal Chick
Location: Right behind you and your in my way! Could you please move? Move please! MOVE MOVE MOOOOVE!

Post by wildchild »

How has no one noticed my cat stealing food???

Now much stronger and more aware, she suddenly realised there was many other cats around her, although they had not noticed her. Panicked she shoved the now clean carcass aside and picked up a mouse, then dashed into the undergrowth. She clambered upon a high rock, she was concealed by a bush but could still see the other cats.
VOTE WILDCHILD FOR SHERRIF!

~May the Odds Be Ever in Your Favour...~

MagiStream Profile: http://magistream.com/user/CheyenneWarrior
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Wolfeye sniffed, and rose to her paws. She was sure she could smell a stranger, but in the middle of the camp? She lowered her nose and tracked it to the fresh kill pile, and into the undergrowth. Dropping into a crouch, she crept around it and raised her voice, intending to alarm the cat. "What have we here?" She said casually. "Can't catch your own meal?"
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
wildchild
Cardinal Chick
Location: Right behind you and your in my way! Could you please move? Move please! MOVE MOVE MOOOOVE!

Post by wildchild »

Sally froze, one of the cats had found her! She froze, she considered hiding where she was, but even though the cat couldn't see her yet, it would if it looked around the bush; and anyway, that was the cowardly thing to do. The thin, dirty kit slowly crept around the bush, "I-I'm sorry... I was so hungry," she apologised, hoping the cat would take pity on her, what with her thin, malnourished body, dirty, matted pelt and dull, hungry eyes. She was surprised at how croaky her voice was, how much it hurt to talk, however it wasn't surprising considering she had only been able to find a little water in puddles. She reluctantly picked up the untouched mouse and dropped it at the big cats feet then lowered her head, fearing what might come.

Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Wolfeye observed the kit. "Come with me, and take that mouse with you," she said, and turned around to pad back into camp. "Jaypaw, come inside the medicine den. You have a patient," she called.
Jaypaw looekd around quickly. "Umm... One second. I'll be right back," he said to Tornear, and rushed outside.
Image Image Image

wildchild
Cardinal Chick

Post by wildchild »

Sally looked up, a look of surprise plain on her face, however she bravely followed, taking the mouse with her. She padded slowly into what the other cat had called the medicine den and waited.

StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

"Oh, Yin, looklooklook! He sees us! Maybe we can actually go say hello... for.... once...? Yin?" Kin's loud screetching faded to silence when she noticed that her brother was no longer beside her, but behind her. That predictable little tail-twister... She thought to herself, rising up and speed-walking after her brother. "Uh, Nik? Hello? It's rude to not say 'hi' to someone when they can obviously see you..."
"There is no purpose in observing if it is not done from a distance," came Nik's monotone reply.
"You can be really creepy, y'know that? And where the heck are you taking us? It smells like owls now." Kin griped, noticing that there was a large tree in front of her, and the smell of owls and squirrels had invaded her nose.
"I don't care what you or others think. Now, shut up, I'm hungry." replied the darker tom. Without waiting for a reply, he launched himself up and onto the oak tree, gripping it with his sturdy haunches and sharp claws before making his way up to the lowest branch. His sister joined him soon after, rolling her eyes but remaining quiet at her brother's blunt and grouchy responses. There the two sat, waiting and watching for any sort of prey to come out of hiding.
http://tea-shell.deviantart.com/

InGame name: Esari or Starwolf
I respond to StarWolf/Star or Teashell/Tea
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Jaypaw inspected the kit from ear to tail and sniffed. "She's dirty all over, her minor cuts and scratches are infected. I need alder and tansy." Leafpool nodded approvingly as she passed him the herbs. "How do you feel?" He asked the kit. "Tired? In shock? Sick? Does it hurt anywhere? Tell me everything!" He pushed the herb to Leafpool for her to chew into a pulp. "She needs some serious cleaning," Jaypaw informed Wolfeye, and she obdediantly cleaned the dirt off the kit.
Image Image Image

Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

Ravenfeather watched as the tom disappeared and the she-cat soon after. "Okay then," he mutters, blinking in confusion. The black cat had been readying himself for a fight, but all he got was a few glances and that was it. He wasn't sure whether to be relieved or disappointed. With a jolt he realizes something. They had been heading back into ThunderClan territory! Scrambling hastily up the slope, Ravenfeather follows the two by their scent. When they seem close, he leaps into the trees with well-practiced climbing techniques, hardly making a sound as he ascends. Silently he thanks StarClan for the morning mist to help hide him as he watches the two from above, amber eyes bright in the gloom.
wildchild
Cardinal Chick

Post by wildchild »

Sally enjoyed finally being warm in the snug den and was glad to have the dirt washed off her. She was a little taken aback by the other kits eager question, but glad to be attended to she thought for a moment; "Well... Yes I am tired, I've been travelling for days, I also feel very weak and as you can see I'm thin, my throats sore as I have barely been able to find any water. Like you said cuts and bruises, I have head pai, I hadn't eaten in a while before I stole from you and that's about it!" she sighed, naming it all just tiring her.

StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

Nik's ears perked up when he saw a squirrel scuttling underneathe. His yellow eyes sitted, and he started wriggiling his hips for a jump.
"Uh.. Yin? I feel like we're being watched..." his sister muttered.
"Didn't I tell you to shut up? It's your imagination, Kin. Besides, how can you feel being watched?"
"Well, anyone who puts up a creeper like you would eventually know the feeling. You're too stalkerish for your own good." She whined. Nik glared at her, before turning his attention back to the forest floor. Luckily, the squirrel was still there. The dark brown cat smirked slightly, already giddy at the thought of the blood running across his claws. He silently counted down, then leaped from his cover and towards the squirrel's back with claws outstrectched, aiming to make the death quick and painless but have some satisfaction from the killing.

Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

Ravenfeather's ears twitched at the she-cat's mew and his ears twitch in amusement. He watches, paws tingling with adrenaline, for his chance to strike. The tom crouches and Ravenfeather tenses at the same time. Three, two, one! With a single leap he's on the larger tom, but he doesn't land as neatly as he'd planned, so it's more flailing than tackling. For a moment he's disoriented beyond action, then he's back on his paws in a flash. With a growl he springs backwards, and crouches to the ground just as the dust is settling. Meanwhile, the squirrel is thanking his lucky stars and darting up the tree. With a glance at the furry rodent, Ravenfeather's eyes narrow.
"You know, you'd be better off if you actually listened to her more often," he meows, flicking his tail at the she-cat who had been warning the tom all along.
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

Nik grunted when he hit the dirt, then shakily stood up with his ears ringing and shook out his fur. He glared at his attacker, expecting to see his sister again. His eyes widened a tad when he didn't see his annoying smirking sister- in her place was the dark grey tabby. Up close, the cat was graceful looking- the contrast of snow-white fur agaisnt the dark tabby caused Nik to blink his eyes a few times, silently observing the cat in front of him.
His sister had other ideas; she had started to chuckle, which grew to full-blown laughter as she started sliding down the tree trunk. She trotted over to her brother, her whiskers flicking with amusement. "How graceful, brother dearest. Not only do you miss your breakfast, but you got caught. How charming. And by him, none-the-less." Kin paused, then gave the stranger a quick once-over. "Well... I'll give you credit this time, Yin. He is quite the looker, and smart as well. Told you we were being watched." She watched smugly as her brother grew more and more tense as she talked on, his eyes narrowing into cold golden orbs.
Nik glared as his sister kept rambling, then finally unsheathed his claws a tad and leapt onto her. He heard her yelp at the attack, and dug his claws in just enough to prick the skin, causing his sister to struggle before going entirely limp. Nik clambered up and placed his paw on his sister's head, pushing her mouth into the dirt. "I quite plainly said to shut up, right?" His ice-cold words were anwsered with a few muffled grunts. Nik glared up at the other tomcat, erasing any of his emotions that he had felt as he glared into amber eyes. "And just who the heck are you?"

Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

The smaller black tom forces himself not to gape at the she-cats words. Quite a looker? She rambled on and just when he thought about telling her to be quiet, the brown cat leaps at her. Ravenfeather blinks, somewhat startled at the tom's lack of hesitation to tackle the she-cat to the ground. He stared at them silently for a moment as they tussled, slowly putting together the pieces. "Oh!" he gasps quietly, eyes wide. They're brother and sister not...
Why did he feel relieved of all things? It took a moment for him to notice the other tom staring at him, and he blinked. "What? Oh, uh, I'm Ravenfeather..." he meows, suddenly feeling self-conscious and slightly shy. He glances upwards from his paws and studies the other closely for the first time. A soft brown coat accompanied by cold amber eyes that seem devoid of any emotion at all. Hollow. Despite this, Ravenfeather finds himself transfixed. "A-and you?" he manages, still staring wide-eyed.

--

Dawnpaw's ears perked at the sound of her mentor's voice calling her out into the mist veiled forest. She gave a little hop and bounded out of the camp to join him. Her first patrol! The little tabby skids to a stop beside Thunderstrike, fur fluffed up again in excitement. "Where are we going first?" she mews excitedly, pacing around the yellow warrior.
Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Post by Hope »

Acornpaw jumped out of the bushes with Fishpaw, they were training in their hunting skills. Cloverleaf was told to go hunting with them while their usual mentors took care of personal stuff. Cloverleaf's mother, Sunbeam, would be joining them shortly for Dawn Patrol. Acornpaw ran ahead of his sister and pounced onto the rabbit they were chasing. The rabbit kicked dirt into the brown apprentice's eyes. "Yuck!!" the apprentice growled and let go. Fishpaw smiled and leaped over her brother and onto the rabbit before it could run. Acornpaw frowned and walked up to his sister. "Nice catch...." he sighed, "Thanks, nice try!!" Fishpaw beamed then tilted her head, "What's wrong Acornpaw? Sad you lost your breakfast?" she laughed and rolled onto her back, trying to cheer her brother up. Acornpaw mumbled then turned around and say Cloverleaf padding up to them with Sunbeam. "Good try Acornpaw! Good catch Fishpaw!!" she smiled, "I'll be sure to tell your mentors, now let's start heading to the river for patrolling!" she nodded to the apprentices then walked in the direction of the river.
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online