WarriorCats (Forest Home)

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Re: WarriorCats (Forest Home)

Post by Hope »

(Ohhh kay! So anyone want to roleplay any of the Warrior Cat leaders... just for the gathering? I'll be Firestar but if anyone else wants to be him I can be someone else for the gathering!)

Firepaw walked to the gathering with Firestar. They reached four-trees and Foxpaw padded over to some Thunderclan warriors. Firestar leaped up beside the other leaders.
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

I'll be... hrmm... Whats-her-face. Leopardstar? I like role playing rude and curt cats x]
Do you read Sherlock Holmes then, Alex? Or watch the BBC program Sherlock? Practically every teacher in my school does.

Jaypaw flicked his tail impatiently. "The prey are going to die of old age if they don't start the gathering soon," he growled.
"Patience is a virtue, Jaypaw."
"I don't have any patience."
"You're one short of a virtue then."
Jaypaw cuffed Wolfeye at the ear irritably.
"Not a bad aim," she remarked, pushing him over. Jaypaw sat back up, neck fur slightly fluffed up.
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Game Name: Guardian
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

(I could go for Onestar, then, but I don't know his personality or what's been going on lately for his clan.
And no, I haven't read Sherlock Holmes. I'm unsure of what it's about, but I know for sure that it's a cool/exciting story or something. In fact, Ayashe's been getting into it a little bit. d: )

The yellow warrior's ears pricked up, noticing Firestar moving next to the other leaders. "We should probably get in before they start." He smiled, gently nudging Ravenfeather in a friendly yet somewhat playful way. "Thanks for listening." He meowed, entering the Gathering and finding a spot near his Clanmates and far from the other Clan members.
Tornear lazily got up, doing his best to walk straight and to deal with the pain from his hind legs as he attempted to sit nearby Thunderstrike. He lay down to rest some more, hoping his legs would ease off the pain soon as he'd have to walk back after their speeches.
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Ah, well, I recommend it to you. BBC Sherlock is a very popular program. It's about a detective and a doctor, written by Sir Arther Conan Doyle about 100 years ago. He uses the science of deduction (like what Jaypaw as doing) by observing and eliminating possibilities. Very witty and clever.
Onestar's being pretty cold towards Firestar, from what I last read, and I think Firestar's been sending a lot of patrols to see him about crossing borders and prey problems etc.

Leopardstar seated herself beside the other leaders, her stare ever impassive as she scoured the clearing with her amber (if it's amber) eyes. Jaypaw lifted his head, his fur prickling uneasily. "Tell me what's going on," he urged Wolfeye. "Every detail, don't miss a thing."
"Well, Leopardstar's glaring at everyone like she usually is, RiverClan's at the other end of the clearing, ShadowClan is–"
"Yes, I can smell y'know. What can you see?"
"What do you want me to say?"
"The sky, to start with."
"Well, there aren't any clouds around, and the moon and stars are pretty clear too. Everything's rather grey and silver."
Jaypaw frowned and tried to picture everything in his head.
"There isn't much to say," Wolfeye muttered.
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

(ooooh kay, you guys can be Leopardstar and Onestar for the gathering!)

Firestar watched as the Shadowclan cats joined the rest of the clans. Well first here is first to speak... he thought to himself and looked at Leopardstar then at Onestar.
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

((OOC: I'll roleplay Leopardstar because she was adorable as a kit. <3 Probably my favorite minor character in Crookedstar's Promise, which, by the way, is the best Warriors book the Erins have made. Their earlier characters were so much cooler.))

Leopardstar caught Firestar's glance and stood, indicating she would go first. The spotted she-cat nodded to the other and padded out before them to look down upon the clans. "RiverClan is strong and lively. The river has been generous and provides us with an endless supply of fish." Any cat could see this was no lie. Every RiverClan cat at the gathering, including the leader herself, was sleek and well-fed. "There have also been sightings of Two-legs along the river, but they have not wandered near our camp or caused any problems for my clan. That is all." She dipped her head curtly and returned to her spot beside the other leaders.
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

The orange-striped Windclan leader averted his eyes when Firestar looked at him and Leopardstar. He listened to her speech, looking for the Shadowclan leader as he carefully examined her words. He let the crowd take a moment to take in her speech. Onestar stepped up proudly, his stance almost powerful-like as he spoke. "Windclan has gone through rough times since the last Gathering. I must say that despite these challenges we had to face, we have become more healthy and better than ever. Prey here is becoming more common and the sight of twolegs have decreased over time." He gazed over his clan, them also sitting there proudly until Onestar takes a step back, his muzzle twitched as he realized that now he'd have to hear Firestar's voice.
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

"..."

Jaypaw mumbled and hunched his shoulders. If he wanted to know what was going on in other Clans, he'd annoy Leafpool till she'd come with him. Wolfeye on the other paw was concentrating on what the leaders had to say. "RiverClan's pretty strong, so we'll have to be on our guard. You know what Leopardstar's like."
Jaypaw sighed, there was no point in reminding her that he could hear as well as she could. "Your job, not mine. Go ahead and start your mini skirmishes, and if you come back, that's where I come in." He turned an ear, and Wolfeye knew he didn't mean it.
Image Image Image

Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

Firestar stood and looked at the cats. He waited for silence then began. "Thunderclan has a good amount of food, the forests are full of squirrels and birds to hunt. We have many new apprentices, Jaypaw, Dawnpaw, Foxpaw, Onyxpaw and Griffonpaw. They have been training very well and I and their mentors are very proud." he nodded at Foxpaw who was sitting calmly beside Brambleclaw. He twitched his ears at the sound of his name and looked up at Firestar and purred.
wildchild
Cardinal Chick
Location: Right behind you and your in my way! Could you please move? Move please! MOVE MOVE MOOOOVE!

Post by wildchild »

In quitting this rp, I just don't really have time anymore
VOTE WILDCHILD FOR SHERRIF!

~May the Odds Be Ever in Your Favour...~

MagiStream Profile: http://magistream.com/user/CheyenneWarrior
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Onestar looked down to eye the Thunderclan apprentices and their mentors. He nearly laughed for a second, but kept quickly managed to keep his expression unreadable as he gazed at Thunderstrike for a second. He looked familiar, maybe that warrior was from the kittypet that joined Thunderclan and died not too long ago. He smirked and looked away, thinking of how useless Thunderclan must be with him around. He had completely ignored Firestar's speech other than memorizing the names of the apprentices. He simply thought of them all as wimps and weaklings, looking at every one of them and examining how they were presented. They weren't the most well organized. He looked at his apprentices, them being very proper with their stance or sitting posture, looking up at Onestar all googly eyed and in awe.
Thunderstrike's ears perked up when he heard a low growl behind him. It was Tornear, eyeing Onestar as he lay there with his tail swaying with annoyance. Thunderstrike looked at Onestar, the leader looked at him as if he thought the yellow warrior was a fake. The warrior twitched his muzzle and turned to leave the Gathering. He's had enough insults for the day, so going home for a longer nap would be easier for him.
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

((OOC: Since Wild quit, I'll put Dawnpaw back where she was before interacting with Griffonpaw.))

Dawnpaw watched the slender WindClan leader, Onestar, as he addressed the clans, then it was Firestar's turn. Dawnpaw piped up when she heard her name, green eyes sparkling with pride as the clans chanted it, along with her denmate's. When the chorus of voices quieted, she turned to look at her mentor, but he was gone. Blinking in confusion, Dawnpaw wondered where he could have gone during the gathering. She thought about going to look for him, but the black tom Ravenfeather caught her eye with a sharp look that kept her still.

Ravenfeather bristled when Onestar fixed his gaze on Thunderstrike. The leader might as well be yowling insults with that look on his face! His ears twitched when Tornear growled, making Thunderstrike look up at the WindClan cat. Ravenfeather frowned as the yellow tom stood and padded quietly away. He thought about following Thunderstrike, but didn't want to bother him if he needed some time alone. Ravenfeather turned around and blinked at Tornear.
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

The elder tom gazed back at Ravenfeather with worried eyes. "I wish to follow him, but I won't catch up with my aching legs." He whispered quietly.

Thunderstrike huffed as he paced back to camp, not even worrying about the area around him. Being insulted by regular warriors was okay to him, but a leader from another clan? His eyes were aflame with anger as he continued to huff in frustration. It was the first time, at all, that he had ever been mad about such a thing. He always took it like it was nothing, but now it was too much for him to handle.
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

Ravenfeather nodded, "I'll go then and make sure he's okay, don't worry." The black tom was gone on silent paws, fading into the night surrounding the gathering as a shadow. He followed Thunderstrike's scent back to camp and padded into the clearing. Ravenfeather was not surprised to see the yellow tom pacing back and forth in the gloom, eyes alight with frustration.
Unsure of what to do, Ravenfeather stood motionless as he watched Thunderstrike with worried a worried amber gaze. He had never seen the other so upset, and didn't want to push him any further, so he waits.
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Tornear smiled, watching the dark warrior leave the Gathering, then looked to the leaders for the final speech.

The yellow warrior finally stopped pacing as it was beginning to tire him out. It was pretty late. He made a gentle sigh, turning toward his bed and laying there, his tail tapping against the hard ground slowly and his mind pretty much everywhere, therefore all of his senses were down by a bunch. His frustration and anger calmed, but he knew he wouldn't be able to sleep for a long time. He soon somewhat regretted leaving the Gathering, making him look down and stare at his tail.