WarriorCats (Forest Home)

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Re: WarriorCats (Forest Home)

Post by Alexander »

The yellow warrior paced in front of her. His muscles ached, however he'd mend with the pain until he got back to camp.
-BACK AT CAMP-
As soon as Thunderstrike entered the camp area, Tornear came out with a rabbit and two mice stuffed in one mouth. "Only taught by the best." He commented, implying that Tornear was his mentor. Tornear sadly was unable to hear him since he was on the side of his lost ear. However, Tornear gave him a very proud look. He was proud to see his apprentice from long ago taking care of an apprentice today. The brown elder slid back into the woods, off to find where he buried the rest of his prey. Thunderstrike sat down and licked his aching paw, then rolled on his back and pawed at the air.
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

As they padded into camp, Dawnpaw also saw Tornear bringing in prey. She had always found it odd that Tornear could still hunt so well, despite being an elder. Could he still fight too? Her ears twitched at Thunderstrike's comment and she felt a new respect for the older cat.
The sight of prey made her stomach growl and she realized she hadn't eaten all day. She padded over to the fresh-kill pile, picking one of the two plump mouses Tornear had caught and silently thanked him. The little brown tabby then headed over to the ferns beside the Apprentice's den and settled down. The mouse was still warm and tasted delicious. She finished it in no time, and felt ready to sleep for a while. With a full belly and the fatigue of her trip weighing down on her, the young apprentice curled up in the shade and dozed of instantly.

--

Ravenfeather got back from his hunting trip and was surprised to see Dawnpaw and her mentor already back. They must have taken a break until tomorrow, he thought, then dropped his two voles at the growing pile. The black tom took a vole of his own and gulped it down, thoughts wandering around the subject of the Gathering tonight. His amber gaze flickered over to Dawnpaw, wondering if she knew that this was the night she'd have her name chanted by all four clans. The memory of his first Gathering warmed him and he had to stifle a purr rising in his throat. He decided he would join in the chorus when the time comes. Maybe that would make up for the angry glare she had received earlier.
wildchild
Cardinal Chick
Location: Right behind you and your in my way! Could you please move? Move please! MOVE MOVE MOOOOVE!

Post by wildchild »

Name: PhoenixPelt
Age (How many moons): 36
Clan: ThunderClan
Looks: A large Tom, with a thick pelt that ranges from russet to red.
History: Born into ThunderClan
Family: -

Name: GriffonPaw
Age (How many moons): 6
Clan: ThunderClan
Looks: A chocolate brown cat with white and black markings and light green eyes
History: Born into ThunderClan
Family: Her mother died a while after GriffonPaws birth and her father went mad with grief, there fore was sent up to starclan for his own safety and happiness

I would like to request that PhoenixPelt does not mentor GriffonPaw please.

GriffonPaw bounced around camp excitably, tonight would be her first gathering and she could barely contain her enthusiasm.

PhoenixPelt returned from his hunt, lightly jumping out of the way of the joyous apprentice, so blinded by her excitement that she did not see him. He dropped his mouse on the pile then climbed up nearest tree to take a quick scan of the borders.
VOTE WILDCHILD FOR SHERRIF!

~May the Odds Be Ever in Your Favour...~

MagiStream Profile: http://magistream.com/user/CheyenneWarrior
SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

Rainpelt padded over to the fresh-kill pile, her eyes on a fresh rabbit. A fellow warrior, Ravenfeather was eating a vole. She smiled at him, and spoke "Hi there Ravenfeather" She walked right up to him and grinned. Her stare was kind of creepy,it was almost as if she wasn't blinking.

(yay, a crazy obsessive character :3. That's new)
If you don't know who I am by now, I'm just some girl who changes obsessions all the time.
Current Obsessions: Pokemon, TWD, Glee and The legend of Korra

Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Post by Hope »

(All new cats accepted.... -sighs tiredly-)
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

(So... Gathering?)
Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Post by Hope »

(Mmm kay.)

Fishpaw heard Bluestripe calling. She picked up her fish she caught then ran off. She hoped she would see the apprentice at the gathering though. she went into a walk and met Bluestripe, Leopardstar, Halftooth, and some others at the camp entrance. It was time for the gathering! She looked at the sky and saw the moon in the sky. Fishpaw flicked her tail in delight then walked with her clan to Four-trees.

Foxpaw grabbed his catch and ran back to camp. He met up with Firestar and Brambleclaw.
"Will we go soon?" Foxpaw mewed.
"Soon, once the others come." Firstar looked down at his apprentice then sat down proudly and licked his paw.
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

The elder came back with a few voles. He quickly nibbled on one of them, just for the sake of not being hungry while traveling to the gathering. He stood nearby Firestar. "I feel healthy enough to travel with you guys, if you don't mind." He told him while stretching.

Thunderstrike quickly got up and padded over to Dawnpaw, gently nudging her. "Hey, we need to go. It's a very exciting time for you." He smiled. The yellow warrior stood close to Tornear, the two looking at each other and grinning, as if they were about to start a race.
wildchild
Cardinal Chick
Location: Right behind you and your in my way! Could you please move? Move please! MOVE MOVE MOOOOVE!

Post by wildchild »

PhoenixPelt lithely jumped back to the ground and began the journey with the others.

GriffonPaws ears perked up and she leapt up, eager to go, but suddenly she was worried; she had no idea which way it was and had no mentor to show her. She looked around hopefully and spotted Tornear, she went bouncing over to the elder, a bundle of excitable kitten, stopping to bow her head slightly out of respect then stood beside the elder, looking up expectantly, making it plain she would be following him.

Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

The elder smiled as Griffonpaw showed she'd like to follow him. He licked the apprentice's forehead. "I've gone there many times. We'll surely make it together." He definitely had the soft heart for the young-ans.
wildchild
Cardinal Chick

Post by wildchild »

GriffonPaw purred and wore a grin that only a kit can produce. She started to walk with the elder, then feeling she could tell him her troubles, she began to speak, ensuring her face was turned towards him so the deaf Tom could read her lips. "Thankyou torn ear, I'm honoured!" she said earnestly, "TornEar I'm troubled; I have no mentor yet and other kits my age will have started their apprentice training, I fear I shall be looked down upon for not yet knowing anything"

OnxyPaw set off for the gathering, travelling with her clan so she did not get lost. She chattered to them in excited kit gabble, excited about going to her first gathering.

Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

((OOC: Hehe this is going to be fun.))

Ravenfeather sat up, startled, and studied the she-cat. He knew her name was Rainpelt, but he had never really spoken to her. He looked at her for a moment, trying to understand her motive. "What do you want?" he practically growls, amber eyes narrowing. Then he looked past her and saw the others getting ready to go. "Whatever, come on." He meows, flicking his tail at her as he pads after the group. The tom wears a sullen expression as he takes a place near the back of the line.

--

Dawnpaw stretches and stand up, glad Thunderstrike woke her. She the bounces after him and follows close beside her mentor, paws tingleing with anticipation. The moon is round and bleaches the land as they travel, giving it an eerie sense of importance. "At least it's not cold out." she mews quietly, taking in the beautiful sight of the moon and stars.
Lysander
Baby Mouse
Location: Why is this tomato orbiting in space at 4.8 miles per second?

Post by Lysander »

Loner form?
Name: Wreakage
Personality: She is quite strange and has an unfortunete disability- Cowardice. She is facinated by the clans cats and knows alot about them because of constant study; but because of her bravery problems she has a hard time getting near the Warrior cats. She wishes to join them soon though.
She does not take fondly for being mistaken for a tom; for her name is eyebrow raising.
Looks: A black she-cat with even darker stripes scattered along her back. She has a white belly and deep green eyes. Her Bright blue collar has a small twig attatched to it after a failed attempt to get her collar off. She has a small scratch on his shoulder after she fell on a stone while crossing the river.
History: After 'Sapphire' found out about the wild cats, she decided she didn't want to live the soft life of a kittypet and in the depth of the night he escaped out of the 'Home' she lived in. Newly dubbed "Wreakage" Took residence in the shadowy parts of the Thunderclan territory. She goes around to see the Thunderclan camp reguarly now.
Family: Her father was a Night-black tom with amber eyes called "Creed"(Kittypet). Her mother was a Grayish-blue tabby with Blue eyes called "Nighty"(Kittypet). Wreakage has 3 siblings. Her brother was a pure black tom with Blueish-Green eyes called "Ravage". Former name was "Darky"(Loner, along with Wreakage, but is less facinated with the clan cats). Her other brother was a white short hair (Presumed his colours were from his grandfather, Larky) with Blue eyes called "Snarl". Former name was "Nick"(Loner, but Snarl lives among the treecut place). Her sister (youngest) was a Black cat with stripes, like Wreakage, except her stripes are white- Not a deep shade of black (Kittypet- as she refused the offer of becoming a loner)
All of her family have a bright blue collar.

Sorry if this is kinda bumping this topic ^^;
hello. my name is gabriel and sometimes i draw
my art: http://drhastielanyon.tumblr.com/
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

I'll do a bit of time-skipping.

Jaypaw had returned to camp, and now he was standing beside Wolfeye, waiting to go to Fourtrees. "Some waste of time, this is," he muttered. "I could be curled up in my nest right now." He glanced at Leafpool, who was standing behind Brambkeclaw. "You don't have much of a choice," replied Wolfeye.
"I'm not interested in the social, physical or mental lives of others," Jaypaw growled quietly.
"Think of it this way, you get to find out their weaknesses," Wolfeye said encouragingly. She almost chuckled at Jaypaw's attitude, it amused her much. Typical
grumpy, unsocial, sharp-tongued old Jaypaw.
"Seems pretty stupid, when I could have my best cat after them," Jaypaw sighed, patting Wolfeye on the shoulder with his tail. Wolfeye gave a good-natured grunt. "Are we going or not?"
"Soon."
"How long's that?"
"Depends. It varies with different cats."
"I'm not in luck then."
"Nope."
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Game Name: Guardian
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

((OOC: I refuse to let this Roleplay become inactive. :D So where were we? On the way to the gathering or getting ready? I'll skip Ravenfeather and Dawnpaw ahead if that's okay?))

Dawnpaw felt her fur bristle at not just the smell of other clans-and through the excitement she finds herself proud to sort out ShadowClan from the mingling scents-but also the breathtaking sight of four almost identical oaks. Not trees quite as big as the Great Sycamore, but equally astounding. They stand proudly, and she can't help but think they are a fine symbol of the clans that make their home here. Before she can remind herself that Firestar is to signal their arrival, not her, the apprentice bounds down the slop and into the soft but worn grass surrounding the trees.

--

Ravenfeather growls quietly to himself as he spies his sibling bounding into the gathering without her clanmates. Just wait until Firestar gets a hold of her. Or Thunderstrike. Tail twitching with annoyance, he pads back to wait, secretly hoping nothing bad happens to her. Like she tries to climb an oak and ends up being rushed to Leafpool's den with a broken face. Can you break your face? He rolls his eyes at what stupid questions he's suddenly asking himself and stretches, the thought of a warm bed of moss very welcoming at the moment.