WarriorCats (Forest Home)

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Alias
Baby Mouse

Re: WarriorCats (Forest Home)

Post by Alias »

Jaypaw ignored the warning with a hiss. "Nobody expanded RiverClan's territory. That's your land, this is mine. RiverClan is welcome to sit down and scream at me all day, but one paw over the border, and I'll report it to Firestar." He lashed his tail, and gathered his bundle of herbs together in a pile. Just then, Wolfeye emerged from the trees, her amber eyes stern.
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Game Name: Guardian
Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Post by Hope »

Fishpaw frowned the stalked away. All she wanted was to talk to someone, she belonged to Riverclan but sometimes she didn't feel like she was meant to stay. She wanted adventure and fun not to just patrol the territory and clean the dens.
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Jaypaw frowned, slightly disappointed. Was she just going to walk away like that? He turned around, smelling Wolfeye. "Do you never stop following me?" He growled, picking up the herbs.
"Coincidence," she replied dryly. "Jaypaw."
Jaypaw stopped.
"You know you're not allowed to meet cats from other Clans."
"I wasn't!" Jaypaw snapped, his voice muffled by the herbs. "And that's precisely what I want to ask her, why's she by the river all the time? Apart from patrolling and stuff, she's done it two days in a row." He stalked off.
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

Fishpaw met Bluestripe by a small river.
"Hi..." she looked down.
"Hello.... Halftooth went back to camp." Bluestripe said and Fishpaw nodded.
"I want to do some hunting, if that's alright? By myself."
Bluestripe nodded then walked back to camp. Fishpaw thought of going back to the river and she could say she was fishing for an excuse if the cat is still there.... she smiled then ran back to the river.

(Remember there's a gathering today, we can roleplay it whenever!)
wildchild
Cardinal Chick
Location: Right behind you and your in my way! Could you please move? Move please! MOVE MOVE MOOOOVE!

Post by wildchild »

Name: OnyxPaw
Clan: shadowclan
Looks: black fur with a purple shimmer, like an onyx. Her eyes a silver.
History: Was found and taken in by Shadowclan
Family: Has no knowledge of Her famil so considers the clan her family
VOTE WILDCHILD FOR SHERRIF!

~May the Odds Be Ever in Your Favour...~

MagiStream Profile: http://magistream.com/user/CheyenneWarrior
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Jaypaw stopped again. "Wolfeye, could you take these back to camp? I need some more goldenrod," he meowed. Something tugged at his senses, and he didn't want Wolfeye to be a distraction. His aunt gave him a long curious stare, then took the bundle and padded off. Jaypaw waited until there was no sign of her, and stalked back to the river.
Image Image Image

Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

(Accepted, start whenever Wildchild!)

Fishpaw jumped into the shallow part of the river and looked around, she saw a shadowlike figure darting threw the water. She pounced infront of the shadow and came up with a fish between her jaws. She threw it onto the rocks and continued fishing.
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

Dawnpaw halted beside him as Thunderstrike began to recall the story. Her eyes widened at the horrible tale as she wondered why any cat would ever murder someone.
"That ShadowClan cat must have hated Tornear's family very much," she mewed quietly after he was done. She almost felt sorry for it. Dawnpaw couldn't imagine carrying emotions so strong, especially one like anger, that they drive you to kill someone.
Her attention went to the trees above and she gasped at the huge treetop. If that was just the branches and leaves, imagine the trunk! All thoughts of the horrid story whisked away, Dawnpaw bounded after her mentor with excited little purrs. "I'm going to try climbing it," she declared, leaf-green eyes pools of determination. She sniffed the air at the mention of Snakerocks. The queen who had nursed her after her mother passed away had told the small she-cat about adders. They were long and had no legs, which she found a bit silly and couldn't help but laugh. They also had very sharp teeth with poisoned tips. That she didn't laugh at, and she was glad they weren't going near that place.
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Thunderstrike soon began to smile again. As soon as he saw the trunk, he had the imagination of him when he was an apprentice, daring others to climb higher than he. Excitement ran through him, as he suddenly darted off toward the tree and hopped, sheathing his claws to hang on to the thick trunk of the tree. He lifted a hind leg as far as he could reach and used the muscle in it to thrust himself upwards, latching again on the tree and slowly inching his way up. He looked down, egging Dawnpaw on to try it out.
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
wildchild
Cardinal Chick
Location: Right behind you and your in my way! Could you please move? Move please! MOVE MOVE MOOOOVE!

Post by wildchild »

(I feel so lonely all alone in shadow clan lol)

Onxypaw sat basking in the sun, the purple in her fur more obvious as it glimmered.
VOTE WILDCHILD FOR SHERRIF!

~May the Odds Be Ever in Your Favour...~

MagiStream Profile: http://magistream.com/user/CheyenneWarrior
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

Dawnpaw gasped when he launched himself onto the trunk. She crouched at the base, eyes wide. When he glanced at her, she didn't hesitate to spring upwards. Small white paws clung to the bark and she waved her tail in delight, then mimicked her mentor and used her powerful hind legs to push her upwards. She found it exhilarating to look down and see how far she'd gotten. Her gaze lingered too long on the ground at one point and she slipped. "Whoah!" she squeaked, then caught herself. Her tail twitched as she concentrated on regaining lost ground. In no time at all the little tabby was just below her mentor.
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

"Haha, you're pretty good for a beginner!" He grinned, actually quite surprised of her skill. He kept climbing upwards, going faster and faster upwards until his muscles couldn't carry out much anymore, making him breathe harder as he continued. He remembered that for a quick cat, he has short bursts of energy. His body began to feel heavier than his limbs, making his body slip down a little or his hind leg to not catch the trunk just right. He eventually bit his lip and finally slid down the trunk, panting as he lay down to help his muscles recover.
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

Dawnpaw beamed at his praise and followed him upwards. She was just beginning to feel tired when Thunderstrike suddenly slid down. She gazed down at him, not sure if she could let go at such a height. For a moment she clung to the bark, trying to make up her mind. Then her hind leg lost it's grip and she slid down. She tried to find purchase in the rough contours of the trunk, but couldn't catch anything. She hit the ground with a muffled Oof!.
Dawnpaw picked herself up and shook her fur, almost falling back over in the process. She glanced at the tree, then back at Thunderstrike. Dawnpaw purred, more amused with herself than embarrassed. "I did that less than gracefully."
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Thunderstrike got up as soon as she slid down. It didn't sound like a very nice fall. "The bigger question is, are you okay?" He asked, examining her and then licking her forehead. "I'm sure you're okay, it's just hard to come down the trunk correctly." He smiled, the slightest bit of worry in his eyes. "Do you want to head back? We can go back here or do some more adventuring tomorrow."
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

Dawnpaw raised her tail and straightened herself up to show she was fine, but the impact had knocked the breath out of her and she was still catching her breath. When he suggested going back to camp, she was about to protest. Then she remembered the gathering was tonight. Firestar would be announcing her as a new apprentice of ThunderClan! "Okay!" she piped, bounding ahead a little ways then stopping to wait for her mentor. She couldn't wait for the moon to show itself tonight. Maybe she would meet some other apprentices from different clans! Then she could tell them all about climbing the Great Sycamore (and leave out her ungraceful landing, of course.)