Puget Sound RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Re: Puget Sound RP

Post by animalguy888 »

"okay ill cya around then." Pedro replyed as he swam off. He then thought for a moment. He noticed food sources at every turn. With that he made up his mind. He would stick around for a bit. His stomach growled at him. Just then a entire school of soceye salmon swam past. The seemed to be turning red. He then relised that the salmon run was starting.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Post by Hope »

Hailey and Juliet reached the cave and swam in. The surfaced and nudged their mom and aunt a greeting. "I asked Pedro, the other orca, is he could join. He said he would think." Hailey smiled. Jessica nodded in agreement. "I'm going to go hunt with Charles. We'll call you if we find anything." their aunt said then she nudged Charles awake and took a breath before swimming off.
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

Pedro was on the hunt once again. Now thinking he might as well stay for a while. He wanted to tell the small pod htat he madfe up his mind. However it to him that was hard to do on an empty stomach. Just ahead was a young harbor seal that seperated from it family. He disappeared beneath the surface and went silent. Then from right beneath it he leaped from the water catching it on his way way up and comeing down with a might crash. He had watched sharks do this in the past and with time mastered it as well. He then ate his fill and swam towards the small family to tell them he had made up his mind.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

Flower and Charles came back with prey, Charles had a grown seal and Flower had a nice sized elder seal. They had already ate their fill so they decided to just bring the seals back then calling the pod there. Hailey swam up to Pedro with Jessica behind her. "Decided to stay?" she asked. Juliet took the grown seal from Charles and saved the elder for Hailey and Jessica. Juliet swam up to them and waited for Pedro's reply. Charles and Flower were napping in the cave while Jessica, Hailey and Juliet spoke with Pedro.
animalguy888
Adult Gecko

Post by animalguy888 »

"Yep I decided to stay." Pedro replied. "By the way thanks for inviting me ill be sure to help out anyway i can" he said.

Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

Hailey smiled, "Great! I bet you could come hunting or patrolling with us. Charles and Flower go hunting at night, we go in the morning while my mom stays and guards. Right now we should get some sleep, or cave is over here." Hailey darts into the mouth of the cave then surfaces beside Juliet. Their mother nods to Pedro then swims after her daughters.
animalguy888
Adult Gecko

Post by animalguy888 »

Pedro followed them into the cave then surfaces and end up right next to them. He then yawned and before he could say anything else to them fell asleep.

Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

The rest of the pod soon fell asleep also. Hailey, stayed up and watched the moon from the small hole. She day dreamt of what happened today and what she would do tomorrow.
animalguy888
Adult Gecko

Post by animalguy888 »

(should we skip to morning?)

Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

(Sure.)
animalguy888
Adult Gecko

Post by animalguy888 »

(k.)

The sun rose above the sound the next morning and sunlight poured into the underwater cave. Pedro slowly opened his eyes. In a semi-awake state he said "morning? already?. He waited for everyone else to wake.

Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

Hailey awoke with Juliet and they said good morning to Pedro, "Hi Pedro, we're going hunting, Charles and Flower should wake up in a minute and go patrolling. You're free to go with us or them or stay and guard with mother." Hailey told him and waited for an answer.
animalguy888
Adult Gecko

Post by animalguy888 »

"well good morning juliet and hailey." Pedro replyed. "I think ill help hunt." He then answered.

Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

"Okay," they swam off to a huge school of fish. "Hmm, I think we will have salmon for breakfast!" Hailey laughed then nodded to Juliet who swam to the other side and kept them from leaving. They will keep the salmon at the surface and dive in and grab fish. "Ready... Pedro, you dive first. We'll stop them from going down."
animalguy888
Adult Gecko

Post by animalguy888 »

"Okay then ill go first" pedro replyed. Then he dove in and grabed a mouthful of salmon. He then swallowed it. then h swam underneath the ball of fish they rose even closer to the surface some of them even jumping out of the water and comeing back down into the ball of fish. "okay then someone else take some now." He then said to them.