Puget Sound RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Puget Sound RP

Post by animalguy888 »

Plot: you are an animal living either on the coast or underneath the waters of Puget Sound in Washington state USA. The waters are cold in the winter and in the summer. The tides are strong. with low tides reaching very far out creating lots of tide pools on there shore. High tides end up covering covering most of the beach. can you survive without being eaten by predators,stung by jellyfish,etc.

Playable animals
commen loon
great blue heron
northwestern crow
belted kingfisher
bald eagle
glaucious winged gull
arrow goby
pacific herring
chinnook salmon
coho salmon
pink salmon
sockeye salmon
dungenese crab
gracegul crab
harbor seal
sea otter
orca
Humpback Whale
GreyWhale

Non-Playable animals/plants
lion's mane jellyfish
red sausage jellyfish
moon jellyfish
painted anemone
all kelp
all seaweed
all mussles/clams
all barnacles
humback whale
Grey Whale
soceye salmon
pink salmon
coho salmon
chinook salmon
Edit: decided to updat the animal list to were there can be both playable fish/mamals and non-playable animals of the same species. Some what like The combination NPC's and Real people you see in the WEO game.

application

species:
RP name:
crush:
freinds:
offspring:
family:
other:

my application
species:Orca
appearence:Image
RP name:Pedro
crush:none yet
freinds:does not have any outside his pod. At least not yet
offspring:none
family:his pod
other:not really much else

rules:
the usual fourm rules
there is no limit the the amount of characters you can create. As long as you can keep up with them all.
no acception needed as soon as you fill out the form you can start whenever you please.
have fun!
Last edited by animalguy888 on Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Re: Puget Sound RP

Post by Hope »

species: Orca
appearence: a normal orca with deep purple eyes and a cut on her side.
RP name: Hailey
crush: Never met another orca outside her pod.
friends: Juliet (sister)
offspring: Nope
family: Juliet (sister), Jessica (mom), Charles (brother), and Flower (aunt).
other: Lives in a a small pod of four, her older brother, mother, twin sister, and her aunt.

(I'm going to start on the day she got her cut, okay?)
Last edited by Hope on Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

SillyBear111 wrote:species: Orca
appearence: a normal orca with deep purple eyes and a cut on her side.
RP name: Juliet
crush: Never met another orca outside her pod.
friends: Hailey (sister)
offspring: Nope
family: Hailey (sister), Jessica (mom), Charles (brother), and Flower (aunt).
other: Lives in a a small pod of four, her older brother, mother, twin sister, and her aunt.

(I'm going to start on the day she got her cut, okay?)
ok thats dine go ahead and start whenever

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

(Wait, im gonna switch Hailey's and Juliet's name XD!)

Hailey swan threw the ocean along side her sister, Juliet. It was a wonderful day with the sun's ray shining into the ocean making the coral shine. "So, Hailey. Wanna go steal fish from the boats?" asked Juliet. "Nah, let's go get something bigger!" Hailey swam off with her sister not far behind. Their aunt, brother, and mother were hunting and patrolling their main "territory". Hailey came to a stop and poked her head over the water, her sister did the same behind her. "There, some harbor seals lying in the sun on the rocks," Hailey smiled then went down under. Just then, a male harbor seal dove into the warm waters then went looking for fish. Hailey crept up then darted after it. A large snap came from above the surface and a scuba diver plunged into the water. Startled, Hailey swam off then hit her side against the rocks making a long gash in the side of her blubbery skin.
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Interesting. May I ask if you're allowed to eat other players?

Species: Bald Eagle
Appearance: http://homepage.mac.com/wildlifeweb/bir ... e_02tk.jpg Normal appearance of a Bald Eagle, but slightly larger than the average female and has impassive pale eyes.
RP Name: Karaku
Crush: None
Friends: None yet, and she's hard to win over.
Offspring: She's a senior adult, so she has the experience of raising chicks already.
Family: Not that she remembers.
Other: None.
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Game Name: Guardian
animalguy888
Adult Gecko

Post by animalguy888 »

DarkReality wrote:Interesting. May I ask if you're allowed to eat other players?

Species: Bald Eagle
Appearance: http://homepage.mac.com/wildlifeweb/bir ... e_02tk.jpg Normal appearance of a Bald Eagle, but slightly larger than the average female and has impassive pale eyes.
RP Name: Karaku
Crush: None
Friends: None yet, and she's hard to win over.
Offspring: She's a senior adult, so she has the experience of raising chicks already.
Family: Not that she remembers.
Other: None.
Welcome!

Edit: sorry did not see that qustion until today. Most likely because i did not spot it as well before because i did not have my glasses on and i do now. I hate my poor eyesight and i also hate these glasses. Now to answer that question. Yes I suppose it would be ok to kill other players. Just do not turn it into gobmoding or anything like that.
Last edited by animalguy888 on Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Thanks. Well?

Karaku soared high ahead, aware of the orcas in the water. She grunted, it looked like fishing would be tough today. Don't they know how to travel silently? She'd never find any unaware fish today! She allowed the wind to carry her on, looking down with unblinking pale eyes.

Not much to write really...
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Game Name: Guardian
animalguy888
Adult Gecko

Post by animalguy888 »

Pedro and his pod had just located a group of chinook salmon. The pod went Silent as they aproached. One by one they picked off the easiest targets. Most of the chinook salmon in the small group were now gone. With stomachs only half full and prey no were to be found,the pod decides to split up and search for food seperatly. Leaving Pedro to go off on his own once again.

Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

The smell of blood floated farther from the rocky shores and into the open ocean. Juliet smelled her sister immediantly and swam over to protect her from incoming dangers such as sharks, other orcas, and other ocean predators.

"Go, go, go get mother." Hailey whispered and Juliet darted off. Hailey tried to swim to the surface to catch her breath. As she rose she smelled a shark not far away, it might have caught the scent of blood. "Help! Help me!" Hailey yelled as she was forced back under water by the incoming waves.
animalguy888
Adult Gecko

Post by animalguy888 »

Pedro was searching for food when he heard the cry. He saw a young orca in the distance and a shark aproaching. He swam towards the shark as quickly as he could. Just as it was closing in on the young orca he charged it head on. His teath tearing into its gills. With injured gills the shark started to swim away but died form lack of oxygen.

Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

Hailey watched the orca save her from the shark. Her pod came darting toward her, Jessica, her mother, lifted her to the surface and Hailey's aunt stayed guard incase another shark smelled the blood. Charles and Juliet swam over to the other orca. "Thanks for saving Hailey." they both said. "I wouldn't know what to do without her." Juliet frowned then went to check on Hailey with Charles.
animalguy888
Adult Gecko

Post by animalguy888 »

"Your welcome and Its no big deal." Pedro replyed. "Im glad to see that she's ok." He said to them. He then gazed to the sky wondering were he would go now since his pod split up.

Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

"It's okay mom, I can swim." Hailey nudged her mother away and tried to swim. With lot of effort she managed to move around. It was hard to get threw the pain but, she quickly got use to it. "We should go rest soon." their mother told them. "We'll be by the cave." Flower nudged Juliet then swam off, Jessica and Charles close behind. "Should we go to?" Juliet asked. "Nah, I wanna go get pay back on the seal." Hailey laughed. It was just another one of her excuses on adventuring. "Well, don't you have a pod?" Hailey asked the orca, "Oh! And i'm Hailey and this is Juliet."
animalguy888
Adult Gecko

Post by animalguy888 »

"It's nice to meet you Hailey and Juliet. My names Pedro." he replyed. "No I don't have a pod. I mean I used to but we split up."

Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

"Oh! Well, you're free to hang around. We're a traveling pod, never stay to long in one place." she laughed. "We should get going," Juliet murmured. "My mother won't mind you hanging around. Bye Pedro!" Hailey calls as she swims back to her family.