Wolves of Yellowstone RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

wildchild
Cardinal Chick
Location: Right behind you and your in my way! Could you please move? Move please! MOVE MOVE MOOOOVE!

Re: Wolves of Yellowstone RP

Post by wildchild »

"Yep, one circle then jump!" Kovu told her and stepped back
VOTE WILDCHILD FOR SHERRIF!

~May the Odds Be Ever in Your Favour...~

MagiStream Profile: http://magistream.com/user/CheyenneWarrior
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

"Then how do I get into the hole?" she asked still confused by his exsplanation.
wildchild
Cardinal Chick
Location: Right behind you and your in my way! Could you please move? Move please! MOVE MOVE MOOOOVE!

Post by wildchild »

"no, no, no, Rike pretends that you are a hawk swooping down to get him, and he pretends that there is a hole infront of him for him to escape into!" he explained

Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

"Then im the hawk?" she asked geting less confused. she looked up at kovu not believeing he had been smaller then Rike.
Shade
Adult Bluebird

Post by Shade »

Name: Dusk
Pack?: Loner
Description: A blackish wolf with green colored eyes, and dashes of brown speckled along his fur.
Personality: Dusk is a bit bold, but usually prefers to hang with himself. He doesn't speak much, and is pretty simple. Get to know him and he just might crawl out of his shell and open up to you.
Other: None.
wildchild
Cardinal Chick

Post by wildchild »

"Yes, go ahead when your ready" he told her

Kachiri staggered forwards, her white coat barely visible underneath the coating of dirt, she whimpered with every painful step but stumbled on, leaving a trail of blood behind her

Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

Ruby stood up and decided to go for a walk. she walked into the woods the oppisite direction of Des and others.

Imagine wasnt sure how hawks worked so she looked back up at kovu. "Kovu... I cant fly..." she siad.

Ruby had been walking for awail whean she smelt blood.
wildchild
Cardinal Chick

Post by wildchild »

Kovu smacked his head with his paw and laughed, "No, that was just for Rike to imagine, you just remember to arch your back when you jump!" he explained

Shade
Adult Bluebird

Post by Shade »

Dusk traveled through the unfamiliar vegetation, the scent of a fresh kill laying ahead as he tracked it. Perhaps there was a few scraps left for him to scavenge off of. As the hunger took over his senses, he was awoken by the scent of other canines, picked up by the overwhelming scent, seeming as if they traveled in a snake-like line. Dusk quickly swerved his direction, attempting to throw the wolves off as he created a fox trail, then backtracking far behind the former path and took a sharp turn. All the loner could do was hope that was enough to escape and continued his way on, attempting to pick up the scent from the kill as he did earlier. The wolf's tail flicked in annoyance of having to do this so suddenly without warning. The wind shifted, bringing his scent to the pack as it did with the pack and he earlier. Dusk's slow trot shifted to a fast-walk as he felt the wind ruffle his pelt the wrong way. Now he'd lost the scent of the carcass, and could only wander the direction he remembered the smell coming from.
Mook
Adult Mouse
Location: Walking through a store randomly hitting people on the head with an empty plastic water bottle,fun!

Post by Mook »

Rike watched Imagine and Kouv talk, confused as well. He stood there with a blank expression on his face in his confusement . "Huh?" he said turning his head.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
Lex
Adult Bluebird

Post by Lex »

Ash sighed, sitting onto the mountian she had once climbed. It had been awhile since she saw her family, but they wouldn't mind. She let out a howl, setting her loner-ness. (XD)
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

She trots over to Rike. "do yo know what hes talking about?" she wisperd eyeing Kovu. "Whats a hawk?" she asked kovu.

Ruby looked at an injerd bird in front of her. Even if its wing healed it would never fly again. "Poor thing. I suppose I have to kill it. oh but im not hungry if I kill it I have to eat it." she picks it up gently and starts trotting back. she goes to Kovu and lays it in front of him. "I found it injerd but im not hungry but I cant watch it suffer so you kill it!" she siad quickly before running off.
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

Des walked into the clearing were his two children were confused about the details of fighting that kovu had gave them."Whats wrong?"
Let the odds be ever in your favor
~Des~
Game Status:Online
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

Imagine smiled at her dad. "Kovus funny! I dont know how to fly!" she giggled.
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

Des laughed at Imagine.''Maybe he means using your imagination." Des shined her and Rike a smile."Close your eyes and imagine that you are a bird or any other flying thing and you are flying threw the air.The wind in you feathers and feeling like nothing can touch you."Des's fur turned inside a breeze that was starting to pick up."Now Imagine that you are going for your prey!"
Let the odds be ever in your favor
~Des~
Game Status:Online