Wolves of Yellowstone RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Re: Wolves of Yellowstone RP

Post by Zelda0909 »

She looked nervouse. "But what if I actully hurt him! He may be annoying and all but hes still my little brother. If something goes wrong I will totally blame you Kovu." she walked around him slowly.
wildchild
Cardinal Chick
Location: Right behind you and your in my way! Could you please move? Move please! MOVE MOVE MOOOOVE!

Post by wildchild »

"It'll be fine so long as you concentrate, once your front legs are over his headarch your back to give more space between you!" he repleid with an encouraging smile
VOTE WILDCHILD FOR SHERRIF!

~May the Odds Be Ever in Your Favour...~

MagiStream Profile: http://magistream.com/user/CheyenneWarrior
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

Des looked up from his food.''Lets go hunt loners then'' he said with a smile.
Let the odds be ever in your favor
~Des~
Game Status:Online
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

She prepared to spring but it never came. she just crounched there trying to but just couldnt. "I cant do it!" she growled angerly at herself. "I might hit him!"
wildchild
Cardinal Chick
Location: Right behind you and your in my way! Could you please move? Move please! MOVE MOVE MOOOOVE!

Post by wildchild »

"Oh don't worry!" he said sypathetically, he came and nuzzled her hen crouched next to her, facing Rike, "Ok, look at Rike, you've fought with him before and due to him being small, others think he has a huge disadvantage, but they couldn't be more wrong! When I ws a pup I was exactly like Rike, I was even smaller than him, I was a runt and couldn't fight at all, so until I was older, I didn't accuire any skills at all, apart from using my smallness to help me, which is what I'm going to teach Rike, so think of it this way, you pretending to attack him, is actually going to save him from a lot of pain when he's older! Now go ahead, It'll be ok!" he told her, with a kind smile, he then stepped back and waited.

Mook
Adult Mouse
Location: Walking through a store randomly hitting people on the head with an empty plastic water bottle,fun!

Post by Mook »

Rike watched as Kovu and Imagine stood in front of him, he waited patiently for Imagine to spring. He concentrated on her eyes, reading them for emotions.

Draco nodded to his alpha, "Yes sir, lead the way." he said bowing his head, a twisted smile still on his jaws.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

"o-ok." she backed up a bit building up the cuarage. then she ran forwrd and kicked up from the ground as hard as she could.
Mook
Adult Mouse
Location: Walking through a store randomly hitting people on the head with an empty plastic water bottle,fun!

Post by Mook »

Rike suddenly jolted and quickly jumped out of the way, he growled in anger at himself for being a coward. "Sorry Kouv, I just..." he said hanging his head low.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

Des sniffed the air and searched for any trace of any other wolfs that where not in his pack.''Lets travel up wind and find some scents.'' Des starting sniffing the ground and looking for any hit of scent.
Let the odds be ever in your favor
~Des~
Game Status:Online
Mook
Adult Mouse

Post by Mook »

"alright." Draco said lowering his muzzle to the earth, he started to sniff around.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

Ruby smiled at mook. "I think boys are dumb sometimes. Thats why were here! to stop them from doing stupid things that will kill themselves." she giggled.
Mook
Adult Mouse

Post by Mook »

Mook chuckled, "Yes indeed, but some aren't as dumb as they seem." she said looking at Draco and Des. she began to hunt around for scents of loner wolves.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

"Well Im waiting here at the den. wash off before you come back the pups will be disturbed if they figure out the scent see." she layed her head on her paws in boredom.
wildchild
Cardinal Chick

Post by wildchild »

Name: Kachiri
Pack?: none, hopes to join Blacktail
Description: Kachiri is an average sized pup, however she is very skinny from lack of food, she is white with a mixture of red and mainly chocolate brown markings, her eyes are black and when you look at them she has an ability to hold your stare for a very long time.
Personality: Right now she's quite timid, she is very distraught after seeing her mother and many of her siblings die, howver this has made her a good fighter and hunter, she can catch fish and small mammals, despite this she is currently at deaths door and hoping to find a pack to take her in
Other:

"Don't worry about it, you just have to get used to it!" he said with an encouraging smile, he then nudged them both back into place and went and stood by Rike, facing Imagine this time, "Ok Rike, how about this; imagine that your sister is a hawk, swooping down to get you and the only way to escape is by tunneling under ground, now imagine that there is the entrance to a little tunnel right in front of you, all you have to do is duck into it and crawl through as fast as you can, so ust duck and crawl, ok? Right try again both of you, Imagine start in your own time" he told them.

Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

"Do I jump?" she asked looking rather confused by his exsplanation.