Wolves of Yellowstone RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Mook
Adult Mouse
Location: Walking through a store randomly hitting people on the head with an empty plastic water bottle,fun!

Re: Wolves of Yellowstone RP

Post by Mook »

"OK!" Rike yipped before charging strait for Des only to smack into his leg and fall backwards."Ouch" he groaned getting to his feet to try again.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

Des held back a laugh as he watched Rike.He lossed his muscle's and was barley standing so he could knock him over.
Let the odds be ever in your favor
~Des~
Game Status:Online
Lex
Adult Bluebird

Post by Lex »

(Been awhile since I posted.)

Ash yawned, trecking down the side of the mountian. Her family didn't remember her, since she knew they hadn't looked for her. She has been gone for days. She was a good 3 miles from the back. Her paws left footprints in the snow as she wandered around.
Mook
Adult Mouse
Location: Walking through a store randomly hitting people on the head with an empty plastic water bottle,fun!

Post by Mook »

(Wrong rp Lex XD)

Rike bowed and shook his rear in the air, getting ready for another charge. He pawed the ground before running full speed into Des, growling softly.

Draco swan up the river, noticing a small amount of blood in the water. He came across Des ans Rike, he smiled and watched his packmates play.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

Des went flying onto the ground.''My my you differently are my son.''He got up and shook the dirt out of his fur.''What do you want to do next?
~Des~
Lex
Adult Bluebird

Post by Lex »

( Nope. Remember, the pup named Ash? o3o Or what was the pup callled... idk xD )
Mook
Adult Mouse

Post by Mook »

(oh yeah XD silly me!)

Rike looked around, his still slightly flopping ears moving about as he listened to the forest. "hmm..." he thought. A chipmunk suddenly ran by. Rike barked at it before darting into the forest affter it.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

Des watched Rike chase after his hopefully first kill but followed close behind so he would not get lost.
~Des~
Mook
Adult Mouse

Post by Mook »

Rike pounced on the chipmunk, growling at it. The chipmunk squealed in fear struggling to get free. Rike felt its heart thumping wilding, Rike tilted his head at it curiously looking it in the eyes. He let go of it as if he where stunned and watched it run up the nearest tree.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

Des walked up behind him.''Whats wrong rike?''
~Des~
Mook
Adult Mouse

Post by Mook »

Rike looked at his father, "It was so...afraid. Like it knew what would happened...I seen myself in its eyes, it was just as frightened as I am." he said looking at the ground in thought. He nuzzled his father, "Dad, why is this world so...cruel." he said softly.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
wildchild
Cardinal Chick
Location: Right behind you and your in my way! Could you please move? Move please! MOVE MOVE MOOOOVE!

Post by wildchild »

Kovu suppressed a growl at Rubys lecture, "It's just pack life Ruby, at least I didn't get killed!" he sighed, flopping to the ground, thankful of the warm, cleaning tonue of his other friend
VOTE WILDCHILD FOR SHERRIF!

~May the Odds Be Ever in Your Favour...~

MagiStream Profile: http://magistream.com/user/CheyenneWarrior
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

Des nuzzled him back.''It's the circle of life Rike.Every living thing must die in order to make room for other living things to grow.'' Des paused for a moment and looked at Rike.''Its the circle of life son.We can't all live for even.''
~Des~
Mook
Adult Mouse

Post by Mook »

Rike smiled, "I guess your right" he said before dashing back towards the den. "I'm gonna win!" he said running as fast as he could back to the den, his tongue lolling out the side of his mouth.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

Des got up and ran to catch up with him trying not to make such long strides since Rike had smaller legs then him.

(Should we make them grow up a bit more now?)
~Des~