Wolves of Yellowstone RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Re: Wolves of Yellowstone RP

Post by Zelda0909 »

She growled and looked into kovus eyes getting into a domnint posture. "Well you didnt lission to me did you?! Its your fault not mine so dont go growling at anyone else but yourself!" she ran off into the woods tears streaming off her cheaks. I just dont want you to get hurt. she thought.
Mook
Adult Mouse
Location: Walking through a store randomly hitting people on the head with an empty plastic water bottle,fun!

Post by Mook »

(yeah lets make them grow ^^)

Rike seen the den site ahead and Des was right behind him, his tiny legs made him slow. He tried to run faster, only to trip over his own feet. He went plummeling into the ground causing a dust cloud to arouse, he coughed and gagged as he breathed in the dust. He stood up shaking the dirt from his soft puppy fur before starting to run again, Des at his heels. "You'lll never win!" he said turning and looking at Des for a few seconds then turning back to look where he was going.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

Des held back a chuckle as he raced to the Dening site.Rike is getting so big!One day he will be alpha and I can have a pleasant retirement.Des ran close behind Rike trying not to go so fast.
Let the odds be ever in your favor
~Des~
Game Status:Online
wildchild
Cardinal Chick
Location: Right behind you and your in my way! Could you please move? Move please! MOVE MOVE MOOOOVE!

Post by wildchild »

The way she stood dominantly over him was to much for Kovu right now, he leapt up despite the pain it caused him and how hard he tried to top himself. "Do not try to order me around, despite the fact that I lost the fight I am still more dominant than you! I did listen to your little lecture, in case you didn't notice, I answered you, and I did not growl at you, this is growling!" he snarled angirly at her, his tone harsh and whipping. He turned abruptly and walked away into the forest.
VOTE WILDCHILD FOR SHERRIF!

~May the Odds Be Ever in Your Favour...~

MagiStream Profile: http://magistream.com/user/CheyenneWarrior
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

"I hate you!" she cried tears streaming down her face. she ran away as fast as she could. she squeezes into a hole and stays there crying.
Mook
Adult Mouse
Location: Walking through a store randomly hitting people on the head with an empty plastic water bottle,fun!

Post by Mook »

(O.O whoa, intense....i didn't even get to respond XD)

Mook jumped onto her feet as Kouv jolted up facing Ruby, the two wolves feld from the area before she should say anything.Letting out a big sigh she picked up Ruby's scent and started to follow it, she knew ruby was sensitive and probablly needed someone to talk to. She come to a very narrow hole and peered inside, "Ruby?" she said softly, slipping into the crack easily because of her small structure.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

"Kovus such a jerk!" she imitates his vioce. "Im more dominate then you." she nuzzles mook. "Doesnt he see hes not the only one hurt... dominance doesnt matter to me ill never submit to anyone and only raise my tail whean im angry. doesnt he see... hes not alone... whean one pack mate smiles the pack smiles... whean ones angry the packs angry... ones tears are also the packs tears..." she nuzzled mook. "I never felt scared of him before though hes never raised his vioce at me before... I just dont want our family to be torn apart but Kovus getting more distant from us..." feels the tears running down her face.
wildchild
Cardinal Chick
Location: Right behind you and your in my way! Could you please move? Move please! MOVE MOVE MOOOOVE!

Post by wildchild »

The words that flowed out of Rubys angry jaws hurt Kovu more thn any of his wounds. "I hate you!" rang in his ears and he whimpered, the words stinging and painful, suddenly he became determined to put things right, it had taken him a while to realise it, but Kovu.... Loved her. He sat down in the packs main hunting meadow and thought everything over, he felt angry again when he thought of the way Ruby had lectured him, however soon calmed down and felt sad again at the image of tears streaming down her pretty face. He went back to the tree and followed Rubys scent to a small crevice. Seeing Ruby and Mook inside he said, "Mook, could you give us a minute?"
VOTE WILDCHILD FOR SHERRIF!

~May the Odds Be Ever in Your Favour...~

MagiStream Profile: http://magistream.com/user/CheyenneWarrior
Mook
Adult Mouse

Post by Mook »

Mook nuzzled Ruby, "Ruby I know he hurt you, your not the only one hurt. He is probablly feeling your pain right now, he just needs some time to think about everything i'm sure of it.It hurts me to see you two like this and angers me that I cannot do anything to help you, over time you will feel better and begin to heal your broken heart yourself. Trust me, I've felt your pain before when my lover was killed by my father when I was only a couple years old, just remember things like this make you stronger mentally and physically. Your one of my closest friends Ruby, I know you'll get your feet back on solid ground again over time. The only one who can decide when that is, is you Ruby." she spoke softly to Ruby, licking her muzzle comfortingly. Mook turned her head to see Kouv's face sticking into the small hole and hear him speak. She nodded and gave Ruby a smile before crawling out of the crevace and running until she was out of earshot. She stopped and turned to look back in the direction of the hole a faint smile across her silver jaws, "There is nothing more I can do to help you two.." she whispered before dissapearing off into the forest to find her mate.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
Mook
Adult Mouse

Post by Mook »

(Forgot to post for Rike, sorry Des )

Rike came running full speed into the dening site, trying to skidd to a hault before flopping arcoss the ground and landing on his chin. He stood up heaving seeing Des not far behind him, "I...win...ha..ha" he said between breaths. He sat down to catch this breath, his tongue flopping limply on the side of his mouth as he panted.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

Ruby didnt look at Kovu. she didnt want to make him angry again so didnt look him in the eye. "What I siad... I wasnt trying to hurt you but you have to remember your not alone everyone here loves you very much and you attacked Des and I dont like seeing you get hurt and... and..." the words just seemed to flow out of her mouth they had quikened and quikened until she stoped talking.

Imagine walked up to her brother and boped him on the top of the head. "Daddy so let you win!" she teased.
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

Des laugh and gave an encouraging face to Imagion to try and play fight Rike for training.''You two are almost as big as Ruby now and need to start wrestling to get hunting and fighting skills up.''Des smiled and got into a position.
Let the odds be ever in your favor
~Des~
Game Status:Online
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

"I want to try hunting for real... besides im way better then you Rike!" she raised her tail growling playfuly she jumped ontop of him.
Mook
Adult Mouse

Post by Mook »

Rike growled playfully as Imagine tackled him, he pulled himself out from underneath her and grabbed her ear. Tugging on it playfully he gently gripped her ear not to hurt her. "Well at least i am stronger than you." he said through a mouthful of his sister's ear.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

"Im faster then you!" she kicked out at his leg attemting to trip him.