Wolves of Yellowstone RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

wildchild
Cardinal Chick
Location: Right behind you and your in my way! Could you please move? Move please! MOVE MOVE MOOOOVE!

Re: Wolves of Yellowstone RP

Post by wildchild »

Des' teeth sliced into Kovus side, the fight was getting dangeorus now. Kovu jumped and lurched but Des still had hold of him, so he decided to return the attack and attempted to grab onto Des' side and tug hard
VOTE WILDCHILD FOR SHERRIF!

~May the Odds Be Ever in Your Favour...~

MagiStream Profile: http://magistream.com/user/CheyenneWarrior
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

Des felt the sharp pain in his side.He still did not let go of Kovu.He bit down deeper and deeper while shaking kovu hard.
Let the odds be ever in your favor
~Des~
Game Status:Online
wildchild
Cardinal Chick
Location: Right behind you and your in my way! Could you please move? Move please! MOVE MOVE MOOOOVE!

Post by wildchild »

Kovu furiously clamped down his teeth as hard as he ould and tugged, however he suddenly caught Des' eye and realised that a little voice inside him was asking him how he could do this, and it was right. Des had been like both a father and brother to him when he had no family, and now to repay him, Kovu was intentionally hurting him and trieing to steal his place. Kovu instantly let go and made his body posture as submissive as he could, shame, sorrow and a small feeling of his dignity being hurt washed over him.

Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

Des looked at Kovu.The anger rushed out his body.He began licking Kovu's side.
~Des~
wildchild
Cardinal Chick

Post by wildchild »

Kovu sighed and went limp with relief, "I'm sorry" he whispered to Des and, despite the pain he was in, ran off as fast as he couldinto the woods and sat under his favourite tree

Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

Des walked up to Rike and grabbed him.Come on lets go fishing.Des walked a little bit away and came across a stream.He set down Rike and waded into the fresh cold crisp water.He turned to Rike ''My mom taught me this.She liked to watch the bears.''He smiled at him and then looked down into the river again.He waited for.He soon saw some pink coming towards him.He dipped his head in the water.He bite down into it and put it infront of Rike.Then he laid in the cold river which soothed his wound pain.
~Des~
Mook
Adult Mouse
Location: Walking through a store randomly hitting people on the head with an empty plastic water bottle,fun!

Post by Mook »

Rike looked at the fish and then at Des, he was still dazed from the fight. He watched as Des's blood was carried down the flowing river. He sat there, shaking like a leaf. "Daddy,Why did uncle Kouv hurt you?" he asked in a shaky voice.

Draco came into the den site, the smell of bloodshed hitting his nose. He looked around curiously, seeing splattered blood on the ground and trees. He slowly approached a tree with blood on it,sniffing it cautiously jerking his muzzle away at the fowl smell of wolf blood. He tilted his head at Night, "what happened here?" he asked, sitting in front of her.

Mook wondered through the territory, sniffing around for a rabbit or something else that would make a fine snack. She was on the trail of a field mouse when she caught the smell of something else, she examined a red covered leaf. She lifted her head and looked around, it was from a wolf. She walked around the area searching for more clues to what happened. Her nose was to the ground, sniffing the dirt and plants. She stopped, a growl ripped from the throat as she felt herself tense and her hackles raise. "Kouv..." she whispered, before darting off to where the smell was coming from. She arrived at a odd looking tree, a wolf sitting beneath it. She sat by him, licking his bloody wounds gently. "You ok? Something is bothering you, I can see it." she said softly, continuing to soothe the gashes with her warm tongue.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

''Well in a pack of wolfs like our there is many wolfs.In there is a Alpha male and Female and a Beta Male in Female.Then there is lower ranks.Wolfs want the higher ranks.So they fight over it.Uncle Kovu just wanted to get a higher rank.So we fought for it.That's how it goes.''Des looked down at his pawn and looked up.''You know how to fight or hunt yet?''
~Des~
Lex
Adult Bluebird

Post by Lex »

(Been awhile since I RPed Ash. If I make mistakes, blame the spacebar. *glare* x.x)

Ash sighed, trecking back off down the hill. Her fur bristled in the wind. She trotted on the side of the mountian, giving out a slight howl. 'Noone is worried anyway, might as well move off.''. Huffing slightly, she continued down the small nature made trail. She hoped the wind could cover her scent,if someone was looking. Landing on four paws, she slipped into the woods, far from her family.
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

Ruby followed Kovu. "Told ya so." she huffed. "Now you see. Whean you chalange the alpha you hurt more then your outside. Also you hurt the young of the alpha and his friends begin to turn on you." she scolded. "Never do that again! Next time you could be killed!" she half growled half whimperd.
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

(Please reply mook :[ )
~Des~
Mook
Adult Mouse
Location: Walking through a store randomly hitting people on the head with an empty plastic water bottle,fun!

Post by Mook »

(sorry, the internet up here is crazy with all the storms coming in lately, my apologies.)

Rike's ears flattened, "That doesn't seem very nice, why can't we all be equal?" he growled softly, annoyed with the rules of the pack. "and no I don't know how to hunt or fight or fish or anything that you can do." he mumbled before taking a few steps away from the river to explore.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

''Never to late to learn!'' Des thought for a second.''Well sometimes it is.''Des walked up to Rikes first and dragged it on the ground leaving a sent trail into a bush a little bit away.After he was done hiding it he walked back to Rike.''Okay go find the fish.'' Des smiled.
~Des~
Mook
Adult Mouse

Post by Mook »

Rike watched Des drag the fish off into the bushes somewhere, he looked at Des and then the way he had drug the fish. "Dad, fish live in the water." he laughed before putting his nose to the ground. He sniffed around Des in a circle, he dove into a bush and came back out with the fish. "Bleh, tastes funny." he said dropping the fish in front of Des.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

''Ya but its food.''Des stood up and went toward Rike into a passive fight position.''Try to knock me over.'' Des smiled.
~Des~