((OOC:Who the heck is ash?))
Let the odds be ever in your favor
~Des~
Game Status:Online
Ragdoll
Cardinal Chick

Re: Wolves of Yellowstone RP

Post by Ragdoll »

Mook, do you mind if, instead of a wolf, I apply to be the wildlife that the wolves watch out for?
I'm wanting to be a cougar, if your curious :3

And sorry if I'm asking the wrong person, didn't read through the pages, just looked at who created the topic.

Thanks!

EDIT:

Sorry, saw it was originally made by Alk, shall I ask her permission?

mm, and on the main page you spelt it Akali, its Alkali, just thought I might put that out there xD

EDIT2:

Decided to just be a wolf, may ask to add my cougar later, but for now, just a wolf like everyone else :PP

Name: Lupis

Pack?: Blacktail Pack?

Personality: Lupis is a very laidback wolf, hes that wolf that every pack has, the one who accepts his position, likes cracking a joke, friendly. Of course, now, that doesn't mean hes defenseless. Lupis actually, was not born in Blacktail, he was born in the wild, but I suppose thats another story. The point is, hes a very advanced fighter, but doesn't jump at every chance to show it off. Now, he accepts his position, but he may want to move up in the ranks some day, and will fight for it, surely. Hes not an omega type of wolf, more of the standard pack member, but of course, Lupis won't complain about the rank he is given.
Other: Noope :3
Image Image
Image Image
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

I'm gonna change Des's picture since he is older now and is maturing a little more still
Old PictureImage
New picture:Image

He is still the same color but with a nicer shinner more ragged coat
Let the odds be ever in your favor
~Des~
Game Status:Online
Mook
Adult Mouse
Location: Walking through a store randomly hitting people on the head with an empty plastic water bottle,fun!

Post by Mook »

(OOC: Yes Ragdoll, I'm not the original creator of the rp, I wouldn't mind you being a cougar but I don't wish to change the rp since its NOT my rp. If you could contact the creator and ask permission I would happily oblige :D also thanks for pointing out my mistake on the creator name...i'll get that fixed.)
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
Ragdoll
Cardinal Chick

Post by Ragdoll »

mm, Yes, I can contact the creator, shes actually a friend of mine :3

Lupis blinked open his eyes, the grogginess of the slowly creeping cooler nights made his muscles stiff, and he yawned, peeling his ebony labrals back over exposed canines. He was a large wolf, but friendly. More like a large puppy to say the most. His coat had become a lot thicker and ragged for the winter, and he now craved the warmth of a freshly killed elk inside of him. Lupis turned his head, scanning the wolves around. He would later approach them and ask for a hunting party, but at the moment, all he wanted to do was stretch his stiff muscles. Long limbs made long scrapes in the leaves, brushing them back. His never sheathed claws dug into the moist dirt, and he shook himself vigorously, almost appearing to shake the sleep from himself. An acute sense of hearing detected small rustlings as the forest stirred around him, the sounds of small critters waking up. What a perfect morning.
Image Image
Image Image
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

(Whean did it turn winter again?)
Mook
Adult Mouse
Location: Walking through a store randomly hitting people on the head with an empty plastic water bottle,fun!

Post by Mook »

(hmm...It could be fall it that's alright with everyone.)

(EDIT: oh and sorry Des >.< I ment Jay haha)

Mook stopped, seeing Jay. "Jay?" she said softly before padding over to her, recognizing the alpha fae.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
Ragdoll
Cardinal Chick

Post by Ragdoll »

I guess its safe to assume this RP is dead. =/
Image Image
Image Image
Kenya
Global Moderator

Post by Kenya »

If the roleplay is dead, please do not bump it up saying so. Leave it as is, or request via PM/report for the topic to be locked.
I'll lock this for not to prevent further bumping. Mook, please PM me if you'd like this unlocked. ;3
WEO Moderator since August 31st, 2010

If you need assistance please PM me.