Dragon Roleplay

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Lex
Adult Bluebird

Dragon Roleplay

Post by Lex »

Plot :

Humans and Dragons have never been civil, maybe only a curtain few have managed to tame these beasts and earn their trust, and these few have dragons on the human side. The more the population grows of both species, the less and there is to share. Finally, the time has come once again, another war. Whenever humans are to come in contact with dragons they are to fight and/or kill them straight away, no matter with what weapon, bare hands or arrows. What side will you fight for? Humans, or Dragons?

Setting :

There is a dense forest, filled with trees, bushes, berries and deer, plentiful food and shelter. There's a few ponds, or lakes, and a river or two among this land. There's a village in which has thousands of armed humans

*NOTE* IF coming in contact with humans you may roleplay them, but roleplay your main character and add the human details while going along.

Rules :

Image Follow forum rules, duh.
Image Do NOT Bob-mod.
Image No cursing.
Image Write at least 2-3 lines, no 1 liners please!
Image You may only have a maximum of 4 characters. ^^
Image You may only have a maximum of 3 elements for your dragon.

Form :

Name :
Size (Bus, fridge, ect) :
Element (Water/ice, earth, weather, ect. (Max 3 elements) :
History (opitional) :
Personality :
Siblings :
Picture (Must have a picture unless you can describe in detail) :
Crush/Mate :
Offspring :
Other :

My Form :

Name :
Size (Bus, fridge, ect) : Bus, I guess.
Element (Water/ice, earth, weather, ect. (Max 3 elements) : Earth, Water & Weater.
History (opitional) : -
Personality : Roleplayed.
Picture/Appearance (Must have picture unless you can describe in detail) : Image Her tail has spikes, as shown in the picture. These are very sharp and can conflict severe damage if jabbed. Also, the spikes on her neck are the same way. She also has a very keen sense of eye-sight, and can see far distances. Her wing span is around 10 feet wider then her body. ^^
Siblings : -
Crush/Mate : -
Offspring : -
Other : -

You must be accepted to start roleplaying. :3
Last edited by Lex on Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lex
Adult Bluebird

Re: Dragon Roleplay

Post by Lex »

Characters :

Lex wrote:Name :
Size (Bus, fridge, ect) : Bus, I guess.
Element (Water/ice, earth, weather, ect. (Max 3 elements) : Earth, Water & Weater.
History (opitional) : -
Picture/Appearance (Must have picture!) : Image Her tail has spikes, as shown in the picture. These are very sharp and can conflict severe damage if jabbed. Also, the spikes on her neck are the same way. She also has a very keen sense of eye-sight, and can see far distances. Her wing span is around 10 feet wider then her body. ^^
Siblings : -
Other : -

SouthernStar wrote:I has discovered something, the drive to actually do something. (wt?)

Name : Dodger
Size (Bus, fridge, ect) : Roughly the size of a bus in terms of length and height, maybe a little bit longer though.
Element (Water/ice, earth, weather, ect. (Max 3 elements) : Steel, this means he has immunities to electricity and poison and a good defense. (May sound like he's invincible, but it makes up for lack of type, plus he's weak to fire and ice (Ice can crack his amour like skin if he's frozen for long enough).)
History (optional) : -
Siblings : No.
A silver, metallic looking dragon with a slender body, a long neck and long legs(Not too long.). He walks on all four legs but can still pick things up with his claws if he wants to. His belly sort of has plates on them, and they overlap each other as they go down. His head is long a thin and inside his mouth are small, but sharp teeth. His tail is also quite long and the ending is sharp enough be used to jab an opponent. His wings are also long and capable of flight. They aren't very flimsy at all though, and are big enough be used to block an attack. The membrane of his wings are a red colour, which tends to stand out from the rest of his body. (And his eyes are blue^^)
Crush/Mate : None
Offspring : None
Other : LOL with the description, because I either failed miserably or achieved an epic win.

SilentEcho wrote:Name : Venom
Size : as long as a bus and about 4 metres tall.
Element : Poison (His fangs and tail are ridden with poison), illusion (He can manipulate things around an enemy to think something's happening)
History (opitional) : His family despised humans, so he's always avoided them.They were never a problem in his childhood, lately though, his territory has been explored by humans, and Venom doesn't know what to do.
Personality : Lazy, stubborn, a bit cowardly.
Siblings : He has a few but parted with them when he left the nest.
Picture :http://www.wocstudios.com/dracoimages/wyvern.jpg
Crush/Mate :
Offspring :
Other : His illusion powers are pretty mediocre, he can only do really simple things. (make himself look larger etc. ). Oh, and he's a wyvern.

SillyBear111 wrote:Name: Deena (Got this name from one of the best Tween TV shows!)
Size (Bus, fridge, ect): About 3 meters tall, and as long as a bus.
Element (Water/ice, earth, weather, ect. (Max 3 elements): Dark (Can sometimes summon evil spirits) Poison (Long spike at the end of tail, sorrda like a scorpion) Fire (Can breath fire)
History (opitional) : Was found as an egg at the bottom of gorge by a human. Was mistreated and eventually turned on them.
Personality : Sometimes just feels like being alone but has a playful personality.
Siblings : Was orphaned.
Picture (Must have a picture unless you can describe in detail): http://gamedagger.webs.com/apps/photos/ ... d=63230786
Crush/Mate : No one yet.
Offspring : Nope.
Other: Yeah...... no.
Weaknesses: Water, earth, and ice but can also melt ice.
Immune: Fire, dark, poison, and steel.

LunaWolf wrote:Name : Jade
Size (Bus, fridge, ect) : Pickup truck
Element (Water/ice, earth, weather, ect. (Max 3 elements) : Fire: Classic fire breath, and not harmed by heat or flame.
Personality : Overly curious, likes to stick her nose into other's business. Easily offended, but usually the worst she'll do is sulk or fly off.
Siblings : None
Picture (Must have a picture unless you can describe in detail) :http://highresolutionwallpaper.us/wp-co ... 1035-1.jpg (Only... not on fire.)
Other : Nothing

Alexander wrote:Name : Knucker
Size (Bus, fridge, ect) : The size of a smart car, only a few feet longer due to his tail.
Element (Water/ice, earth, weather, ect. (Max 3 elements) : Poison & quickness. His fangs carry poison of which intoxicates his foes, however he only uses this when he feels he is in serious danger and needs to run away fast. Poison from his quills, of which he uses more often, is small, but injects in small amounts, and each "hit" increases the poison's intensity, which will slow down his target so he can, again, run away. He is pretty small for a dragon, and thus running away from large predators is a necessity for him. The poison from his fangs, if he uses enough or even has enough, is likely to kill anything half the size than him. Anything larger or pretty much the same size as him will be intoxicated. His quick movements allow him to inject poison from his quills in short spurts at a faster rate, and if in any fight against humans, whether it is war or a small group, it is to be said a "helper" because he is able to slowly but surely intoxicate multiple enemies at once. A huge drawback,however, is that he cannot fight alone, as his bite is only as good as a lion's where he'd need to bite down long enough to suffocate prey. He is immune to pretty much any sort of poison out there. Also, he is very quick at running, however at short limits, basically like a cheetah.
History (opitional) : Knucker's species has been deteriorating ever since the human's revolt. His dragon kind are either considered dangerous and thus shall be killed, or are taken into their layers and are used for their poison to intoxicate themselves in parties and such. His parents had the fate of being taken away, and so are much more of his friends and siblings. It's becoming increasingly popular to handle them as "pets", as humans call them, but Knucker would rather call it "slave".
Personality : Curious, frightened, coward (in a sense), less likely to trust anyone
Siblings : He has many brothers and sisters, however his favorite, Loki, is taken by a human of which is using her. He plans, when he gains the courage, to help her escape.
Picture (Must have a picture unless you can describe in detail) : http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs25/f/2008/ ... azeros.jpg
Other : He likes turtles.

Ayashe wrote:Name : Corbeau
Size (Bus, fridge, ect) : Little bigger than a bus and about the same length, minus his tail. That'd be about another ten feet.
Element (Water/ice, earth, weather, ect. (Max 3 elements) : Ice
History (opitional) : His mother died before he hatched, and he learned to scavenge. The distant call of ravens attracted him to carcasses, and soon he knew to look for them in the sky and listen for their calls. Travelers often saw him flying with the ravens when the gained flight. From his hatching to about his fourth year he was alone. Then he met a teenage human girl who he bonded with and stuck with her until about his tenth year. His species are migratory, but not for just months at a time, usually leaving to breed for one to three years before returning. Now he's fully matured and back from migration, simply settling down with the normal routine of hunting and such.
Personality : Corbuea's a pretty laid-back fellow by himself, quiet and mellow until meeting another dragon. Even then he's very polite, while being sure to keep the conversation at a minimum. Fighting with anyone is not his favorite thing to do, and tends to shy away from conflict. After getting to know you, he'll strut his stuff without hesitation.
Siblings : None
Picture (Must have a picture unless you can describe in detail) : Click
Other : Speaks telepathically? Not sure if everyone in this RP does or not, I haven't checked.

DarkReality wrote: I tidied the form up a bit. Just deleted unnecessary notes ;]

Name : Karaku
Size : Roughly three buses on top of each other, and the body is as long as one, not including the tail, which is half the size of a bus.
Element : Ice (can freeze rivals with a single touch or breath) Fire (Classic fire breath, unharmed by fire or heat) Weather (Can conjure up storms, tornadoes, whirlwinds etc to attack the opponent)
History : Karaku is an ancient dragon. There are many things unknown about her, except that she has seen empires rise and fall, life, and death, and many of the great struggles of mortal life.
Personality : Around strangers; sharp-tongued and grumpy. Doesn't trust others easily and very stubborn. Around friends; old and weary, often gentle, a fierce guardian. Wise and knowing. In battle; vicious, determined and seldom merciless.
Siblings : None.
Picture : http://www.pitstop-cauldron.co.uk/Images/dragon013.JPG
Crush/Mate : She had a mate, a long long time ago. She doesn't know where he went, though, and she's not likely to have another crush or mate.
Offspring : Many offspring throughout her long life.
Other : Even though Karaku is a grumpy old dragon, she likes young company, and craves respect from other dragons.
Last edited by Lex on Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:10 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

I have doubts. Human roleplays aren't allowed, and I don't think we're allowed to RP humans either. However if I'm proved wrong, I will join the roleplay.
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Game Name: Guardian
Lex
Adult Bluebird

Post by Lex »

DarkReality wrote:I have doubts. Human roleplays aren't allowed, and I don't think we're allowed to RP humans either. However if I'm proved wrong, I will join the roleplay.
I mean like this. :

Ash slowed down as the humans came into view, and they had just noticed her. As if automatically, they pulled out there arrows and fired.

--

Not fully roleplaying like a main character, last time I checked we were allowed to do that. :l
Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Post by Hope »

(Is this active?)
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

SillyBear111 wrote:(Is this active?)
This topic was posted today on December the 17th. So yes.

I'd also love to join, but I must first obtain a picture of a steel dragon or somehow obtain the skills and effort to describe it.

(I think the element of steel would be a good one...)
For science!
Lex
Adult Bluebird

Post by Lex »

SouthernStar wrote:
SillyBear111 wrote:(Is this active?)
This topic was posted today on December the 17th. So yes.

I'd also love to join, but I must first obtain a picture of a steel dragon or somehow obtain the skills and effort to describe it.

(I think the element of steel would be a good one...)

I'll add in the form that if you describe it well enough that you don't need a picture.
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

I has discovered something, the drive to actually do something. (wt?)

Name : Dodger
Size (Bus, fridge, ect) : Roughly the size of a bus in terms of length and height, maybe a little bit longer though.
Element (Water/ice, earth, weather, ect. (Max 3 elements) : Steel, this means he has immunities to electricity and poison and a good defense. (May sound like he's invincible, but it makes up for lack of type, plus he's weak to fire and ice (Ice can crack his amour like skin if he's frozen for long enough).)
A silver, metallic looking dragon with a slender body, a long neck and long legs(Not too long.). He walks on all four legs but can still pick things up with his claws if he wants to. His belly sort of has plates on them, and they overlap each other as they go down. His head is long a thin and inside his mouth are small, but sharp teeth. His tail is also quite long and the ending is sharp enough be used to jab an opponent. His wings are also long and capable of flight. They aren't very flimsy at all though, and are big enough be used to block an attack. The membrane of his wings are a red colour, which tends to stand out from the rest of his body. (And his eyes are blue^^)
Other : LOL with the description, because I either failed miserably or achieved an epic win.
Last edited by SouthernStar on Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
For science!
Lex
Adult Bluebird

Post by Lex »

SouthernStar wrote:I has discovered something, the drive to actually do something. (wt?)

Name : Axel (I might change it...)
Element (Water/ice, earth, weather, ect. (Max 3 elements) : Steel, this means he has immunities to electricity and poison and a good defense. (May sound like he's invincible, but it makes up for lack of type, plus he's weak to fire and ice.)

Accepted. ^^

-----

Ash glided threw the air, her body being invisible in the night sky. The only sound she made was the one of wind. After a bit, she slowed down and lowered herself to the ground, breaking a few branches as she settled in the middle of the forest. The forest trees were tall, bigger then she was so it was easier to walk around on the forest floor.
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

(Changed it to Dodger, Axel was just a filler if I couldn't think of anything :3)

Dodger was carrying a freshly killed deer in his mouth. The stink of the deer was blocking him from smelling any other nearby dragons, but he wasn't really worried. He was actually quite a confident dragon most of the time, and was sure he'd be able to escape if he wanted to, and if he couldn't; he'd fight. He arrived at the edge of the forest, where the beach was, and went towards the botton of the cliff, as there was a cave there where he was staying. After he entered the rather dry cave, he dropped the deer and layed down. He then began ripping chunks of meat from it.
Last edited by SouthernStar on Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
For science!
SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

Name : Venom
Element : Poison (His fangs and tail are ridden with poison), illusion (He can manipulate things around an enemy to think something's happening), super hearing
History (opitional) : His family despised humans, so he's always avoided them.They were never a problem in his childhood, lately though, his territory has been explored by humans, and Venom doesn't know what to do.
Personality : Lazy, stubborn, a bit cowardly, shy (looks are deceiving lol)
Crush/Mate :
Offspring :
Other : immune to all poisons and fire.
Last edited by SilentEcho on Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:27 am, edited 3 times in total.
If you don't know who I am by now, I'm just some girl who changes obsessions all the time.
Current Obsessions: Pokemon, TWD, Glee and The legend of Korra

Lex
Adult Bluebird

Post by Lex »

SilentEcho wrote:Name : Venom
Element : Poison (His fangs and tail are ridden with poison), illusion (He can manipulate things around an enemy to think something's happening)
Personality : Lazy, stubborn, a bit cowardly.
Crush/Mate :
Offspring :
Other : His illusion powers are pretty mediocre, he can only do really simple things. (make himself look larger etc. ). Oh, and he's a wyvern.

Accepted.
Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Post by Hope »

Name: Deena (Got this name from one of the best Tween TV shows!)
Element (Water/ice, earth, weather, ect. (Max 3 elements): Dark (Can sometimes summon evil spirits) Poison (Long spike at the end of tail, sorrda like a scorpion) Fire (Can breath fire)
History (opitional) : Was found as an egg at the bottom of gorge by a human. Was mistreated and eventually turned on them.
Personality : Sometimes just feels like being alone but has a playful personality.
Picture (Must have a picture unless you can describe in detail): http://gamedagger.webs.com/apps/photos/ ... d=63230786
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
Lex
Adult Bluebird

Post by Lex »

SillyBear111 wrote:Name: Deena (Got this name from one of the best Tween TV shows!)

The part that I bolded and turned red I'm not so sure of, but otherwise your accepted. Just change that detail. ^^
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

Dodger had finished his deer, only bones and a few scraps of meat was left. At this moment he got up and stretched his body in a fashion that involved stretching out his front legs. He had just stepped out of his cave until a drop of water landed on his nose. He pulled his head back, surprised for a second. It had started to rain. Great.. He thought, before readying his wings for flight by stretching them out. His cave usually flooded when it rained, and he hated wet weather, he wasn't weak to water but still hated getting wet. He quickly rose from the ground with a few powerful flaps from his metallic wings. Not too long afterwards he was gliding lazily around the landscape, hoping he'd find a place to stay that would keep out the rain.
For science!