Dragon Roleplay

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Re: Dragon Roleplay

Post by SouthernStar »

"Well then, I'm off, see ya some other time then." He spoke before walking past the other dragons and leaving.

(I'm gonna drop out for now, the amount of posts that happen when I sleep are too high! /meme ref)
For science!
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

Corbeau's head tilted a bit to the side as he studied the wyvern before him. He'd seen many of this one's kind during his travels. Not particularly the company he liked to keep, as the wyverns he'd met seemed to all have very prickly personalities. But it wasn't just to judge an individual by his or her species, so Corbeau remained steadily polite, tail twitching in amusement at the challenge in the wyvern's eyes.
"Who am I? I would assume you want my name, but a name does not tell you who I am, now does it?" He flicked his tail and continued, "The humans called me Corbeau as a fledgling. You may call me that as well."
His calm saphire gaze turned to the largest dragon. She seemed unhappy about having uninvited company. Corbeau felt a twinge of guilt for intruding, and he simply nodded quietly when she made it clear they were to leave. Claws clicking on the hard ground, Corbeau slipped back outside and unfurled his massive feathered wings as he sprung into the air.
SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

"Humans named you?" he asked, watching the dragon slip out of the cave.Hurriedly he said farewell to hi huge friend and flew out of the cave, closely following the "Corbeau" dragon.
If you don't know who I am by now, I'm just some girl who changes obsessions all the time.
Current Obsessions: Pokemon, TWD, Glee and The legend of Korra

Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

The quilled dragon's eyes blinked, quills rose slightly, ears alert. It wasn't safe here, he heard footsteps, soft, but careful footsteps. He nervously moved his jaw and gulped slightly. As quickly as he noticed danger, he sped off, his wings flapping for speed as he dashed out of the forest walls and climbing frantically up a hill. He grabbed whatever he could to get up the hill, his small wings lifting him only slightly as he was nearly in flight, but more of speeding up the hill with little muscle put into it. His teeth chattered, quills slightly raised, eyes wide as he still felt something was close by him. The unnerving feeling of a killer, or hunter after him always lingered on as a woman's fear of seeing a spider and having the chill of bugs crawling against their skin after a while. Knucker tiredly attempted to climb up a tree, panting heavily as he knew he used too much energy for something he only half thought would kill him. He rested on the nearest branch he could find, peeking from the leaves to look down the hill to make sure the being didn't follow him.
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

Venom overtook Corbeau, but before he could begin to boast his flight skills a few darts lodged themselves in his chest.His wings failed to flap anymore and he fell down to the base of the mountain. After breaking a few wing bones in the crash landing, he looked around to see what was happening. A group of humans were staring down at him, one of them spoke "That dragon's not the one that attacked the village, but we could probably sell it's parts for some gold". Venom growled at them, but his body refused to move, and his growls became quieter and quieter until the young wyvern became unconscious.
If you don't know who I am by now, I'm just some girl who changes obsessions all the time.

Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Karaku growled at the commotion outside. What now? She tiresomely flapped her wings until she reached the last ledge and peered out. Not far off she saw the the wyvern, Venom, and the humans were taking him! Karaku uttered a low curse, how dare the humans attack their top predator. She launched herself off the ledge and. Venom is a powerful dragon, if experienced, but he had been completely caught off-guard. Such a shame, thought Karaku, but she wasn't letting him die. This time, she decided not to attack unless necesscary, after all, she was here to help Venom. The humans obviously spot her, but Karaku knew about their darts already, and dodging a few, she used her fiery breath and turned the rest to ash. Diving down, she attempted to snatch Venom up in her front claws. The wyvern was a dead weight, even for a dragon of her size. Some of the people tried to shoot her, while others backed down. Karaku wasted no time in her escape. She couldn't care less if they were making a notice of her appearance, or where her cave was. As far as Karaku was concerned, she would never give in to a human. Diving down the familiar walls of Karr Kepios, she allowed herself to relax before sharply spreading her wings for a safer landing. She left Venom in a corner and pulled out the darts, disposing of them.

Slight Bob-modding, if that's alright.
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Game Name: Guardian
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

Corbeau heard the wyvern's question and readied an answer, but suddenly he could no longer feel his mind. Corbeau steadied himself in the air, wings flapping rhythmically as if he were treading water. He cast he gaze below him and was startled to see the wyvern grounded with a party of humans surrounding him. Corbeau growled and prepared to dive down and defend the helpless green figure, but stopped himself as the female dragon who's home they had just left swoop down and snatch Venom off the ground. A few darts were shot at her, but she seemed to be unharmed as she turned tail and carried Venom back to safety. Corbeau watched silently as the remaining humans retreated, thinking how fun it would be to snap a few up in their terrified state. Shaking the predatory thought off, Corbeau turned back to the cave in which the female and Venom had disappeared into. He doubted she'd allow him back in, so he alighted on a ledge far above it and settled down, watching the hills below for any signs of more humans.
Lex
Adult Bluebird

Post by Lex »

Ash glided towards the forest, eyes looking for any sort of prey. The commotion back there caused her to leave, she simply wasn't in the mood for socializing. She got a faint scent of a deer, her body dived, aiming for it from where she caught the scent. Her eyes met with the deers for a faint second before her body smashed against the deers, automatically crushing it as it slammed against a tree. She smiled as she landed on the ground, right by the forest, her kill in front of her.
SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

Venom slowly opened his eyes, his head ached and his heart was throbbing as fast as a mouse's. He couldn't remember much and his wings were hurting so much he wanted to scream. But the pain seemed to fade for a moment when he saw a dragon in front of him, he tried to lift himself onto his legs, but his wings were limp and he needed them to stand up properly. He looked up at the dragon and growled, assuming this dragon was the creature that'd broken his bones.The adrediline rush finished and he was put back into horrible pain. As loudly as he could he wailed "HELP ME!!"

(Amnesia is always fun -_-)

Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Lol, isn't it.

Karaku flinched a little at the loud scream for help, and bared her teeth in reply. "Will you be quiet? All the neighbouring dragons are going to come rushing into my cave. Again." She released an irritated growl. "What did you think you were doing? Making some human friends?" She mocked drly. "Your bones are broken, I expect you know that. They'll need to be bound by something in order to heal properly..." She thought for a moment, but couldn't think of anything other than to freeze the wings in the correct shape and wait till it healed.

About time I made a new character ;]

Name : Zephyr
Size : About the size of a full-grown man's hand, maybe a little bit bigger
Element : Earth (Can make plants grow, or bring dead things back to life) Stone (Can turn to a stone sculpture for protection, the stone cannot be harmed. Can turn others to stone) Healing (Able to heal any injury or sickness)
History : Born to the ancient dragon, Karaku. Now lives in the forest close to Karr Kepios.
Personality : Zephyr is shy and timid, and very soft spoken. He is loving and kind, and puts his friends before himself. He is easily frightened, and is a lover, not a fighter. But he fights for what he loves.
Siblings : They must have left ages ago.
Picture : http://theeestory.com/avatars/the-green ... -cross.jpg
Crush/Mate : None
Offspring : None
Other : None
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Game Name: Guardian
SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

"Humans?...hmm" Venom said to himself.He wasn't sure why, but that word seemed to remind him of bad things. He tried to remember what the bad memories were,but they were locked away, far from his reach. "Were they the ones that did this to me?"Venom asked, "But...It's alright because you can bind my wings together... or something. ...Right?".He wasn't sure whether he was about to get eaten or saved, he wasn't sure about anything at the moment.

Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

Corbeau jumped and snapped his head up, feathers bristling along his neck at the shrill wail for help. He snorted when he realized it was only Venom's voice echoing from in the cave. Good gods, what was she doing to him?
Tail twitching in amusement, he settled back down into his sleeping position. After only a minute, Corbeau raised his head. He realized he couldn't sleep, not with the landscape in front of him looking so inviting. The clouds were wonderfully lit on fire by the sun's dying rays turning them bright oranges and yellows. He longed to spread his wings before the sight, and so Corbeau launched himself off the precipice and glided silently above the hills.
The blue dragon let his wings and the wind carry him where they wished. He hovered over the dark figure of his mountain, checking the snowy peaks for signs of humans. When all looked clear he spiraled off towards the darkening forest, bright sapphire eyes gleaming even in the gloom. He sniffed and smelled the scent of freshly spilled blood. Deciding it wouldn't be wise to get close to a predator and it's quarry, he landed further away along the line of trees. Corbeau searched the shadows for any sign of danger. A wolf watched him cautiously for a moment, before snarling warningly and loping back into the trees.
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

The quilled male slowly dropped down from the nearly snapped branch. He was getting much too big for his usual hiding spots. The wings on his neck fluttered again. It was near nightfall, and his eyesight wasn't all that good for it. It was more like a snake's, watching everything via heat vision. Everything was colder, thus everything else was colder as well. He crept along the hill, searching for anything more suiting his size for the night, however he felt it would be highly unlikely. Knucker slowly climbed up a small mountain, yawning tiredly as night was beginning to fall. A cry for help was not too far away, however seemed higher up the mountain, maybe the mountain next to the one he was climbing up on. The male's teeth began to chatter as he quickly sped away, nearly flying down the mountain he was only beginning to climb and going back up the same tree he nearly snapped a branch from. He climbed up to the very top, making the tree lean a little. He gasped for air, eyes wide as he searched near him for any sort of movement at all.
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

Eyes glittering hungrily after the large canine, Corbeau crouched quietly in the cold night wind. His fur and crest bristled against the sudden bite of the coming winter whipping against his form, but it did nothing to stop the flickering flame of blood-lust growing in Corbeau's throat. The blue dragon padded into the trees, their trunks thankfully spread far enough apart for him to saunter silently into the realm of the wolf.
A low bark made him snap his attention to the bushes to his left. He crouched low against the ground, tail waving as he studied the large wolf in full. With his thickly-furred neck and strange violet eyes, he was obviously no timber wolf. There was also his size to add to the differences. This male was nearly as large as the snow bear Corbeau had eaten only days before. No, gray wolf he was not. This was a dire wolf.
However, none of these things deterred Corbeau, and so he bunched his muscles and lunged, aiming for the wolf's throat. There was a certain grace to the canine as it leaped away and turned on it's paws, growling menacingly at Corbeau to try again, that he admired.
"You are no dumb beast simply here to claim hunting rights, that much I know. So why, dovah, do you hunt me?" Corbeau was so surprised at the wolf's challenging voice, he haulted his attack altogether and stared, dumbfounded, at him. Even more surprising was his use of the ancient name for his kind, the dragons. The wolf stared at him now with troubled eyes, suddenly looking frail. Corbeau was going to respond when he realized his reason was a petty one. Sport.
Tail slumping to the ground with an audible thump, Corbeau relaxed. As did the wolf. "You are still young by your species' standards, are you not?" The wolf's eyes glittered with knowing, as if he understood Corbuea's odd snap and need for the hunt. Corbeau touched the wolf's mind, but not gently, to speak. To the canine's credit, he did not flinch. "I suppose so. How would you know?" Corbeau tilted his head, merely curious. He held the wolf in his blue gaze, studying him more closely. He was an older male, and had probably seen many dragons in his age. But not even Corbeau had never seen his particular species, not even in migration. The thought saddened him.
When the canine spoke, he was looking at Corbeau's flank, not his face. "Maybe I'll give you a few tales to satisfy your curiosity, but for now I think you should rest and let that heal." There was an apologetic air to his words, which confused Corbuea. It was only when he saw the red on the wolf's lips that he realized he had not simply been jumped over, but somehow the old dog had gotten a swipe at his side! He growled at the wolf, but was more ashamed of himself than he was mad at his former opponent.
It was with a soft sigh that he agreed and stretched out on his stomach to clean his wound, enjoying the stories the wolf told him of his kind.

((OOC: Don't be surprised if you saw like 50+ typos in this. |c I wrote most of it in the car out of boredom. You could probably tl;dr this and it would be okay. x3 Most of it was just a tool to fight off the horrid silence my family enjoys sitting in while driving. -.- I hope the wolf won't be a problem. I want to branch out with Corbeau, and so I created this guy to give me some way to inform Corbeau of his heritage.))
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

Name : Artimi
Size (Bus, fridge, ect) : Length: 3 buses Height: 3 buses standing on each other long ways
Element :Weather(He can not summon a tornado out of pure decision.His weather powers depend on his mood.For example when he is happy then the weather is sunny.When he is sad then the weather is cloudy or raining,when he is angry natural disaster accrue.) Water (He can can make water out of the moisture in the air to create makeshift caves or use against fire.) Summon (Raising things from the dead or summoning other animals.He can not summon other dragons though.)
History (opitional) : He was made inside of a dark and wet place that is hard to find.The caves of it are shining with rainbow diamonds that hold powers to create dragon eggs out of nothing.When dragons first hatch in this magical place the peacekeeper would pick the baby dragons up and look threw their future.Artimi was born to be big and powerful so he was granted his three elements and walked to the hidden cave entrance.The peacekeeper blessed him with a prayer then threw him out of the 300000 ft high cave.Almost as soon as he was throw Artimi grew into full size and began to flap his wings.Landing on top of the cave he looked into the surrounding area.Where would he go?He did not know anything about being a dragon.All he knew was that he was just hatched yet already full grown.The peacekeeper walked up beside him and touched Artimi giving him all the memory he would have had if he would have grown up on his own.Soon Artimi knew where to go.He nodded to the Peacekeeper and flew down towards the land.
Personality : He is emotional my nature and mood can change at any moment when you set him off.
Siblings : Artimay
Picture :Image
Crush/Mate : None
Offspring : Dandil and Quillis
Let the odds be ever in your favor
~Des~
Game Status:Online