Dragon Roleplay

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Re: Dragon Roleplay

Post by SilentEcho »

"Um...big dragon person...?Just remind me, how to I fly?" He stuttered, knowing one of his greatest features was the ability to fly, and without that, he's nothing.
If you don't know who I am by now, I'm just some girl who changes obsessions all the time.
Current Obsessions: Pokemon, TWD, Glee and The legend of Korra

Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Karaku and Zephyr opened one eye, Zephyr's was a tiny emerald glinting in the dim light, while Karaku's dark ones gleamed like a giant onyx. "You flap your wings," she rumbled, "And feel the air beneath your wings. Push it down while you go up, and when airborne, use the wind to help you glide when it slips beneath your wings."
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Game Name: Guardian
SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

Venom attempted to fly again, he managed to get off of his feet, but came crashing down."Um, are you sure?" he asked, getting up onto his feet again.
If you don't know who I am by now, I'm just some girl who changes obsessions all the time.

Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

"Have you a better plan?" Karaku muttered. "Do what I said, flap your wings, and don't stop mid-flight – keep flapping!" The older dragon was clearing amused by Venom's sudden inability to fly. A dangerous dragon he could be, he wasn't going to get far if he couldn't fly.
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

Venom glared at Karaku "You know what, I don't need your help... I'll just climb out of here and learn to fly myself". After a few minutes of stuggling up a wall he managed to get out of the cave. He'd not realized how high up he was.

Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Karaku closed her eye again. "Alright, whatever you say..." she said sleepily.
Image Image Image