Dragon Roleplay

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Re: Dragon Roleplay

Post by SilentEcho »

Venom licked a wound on his wing, it stung very much and he decided to stop. Not sure whether he wanted to listen to the old dragon anymore, he stumbled away, looking for something to drink.
If you don't know who I am by now, I'm just some girl who changes obsessions all the time.
Current Obsessions: Pokemon, TWD, Glee and The legend of Korra

Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

Artimi woke in his cave of water.He had been in the Vally when he settled down to sleep and had no time to find a proper place that was big enough.He stood up and looked at the water with smacking lips.He lapped up a few mouth fulls then brought down the walls with a splash.He lifted up his front left leg and looked at the soft mushy mud that now covered the ground.He snorted and walked away.
Let the odds be ever in your favor
~Des~
Game Status:Online
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Zephyr hid amongst the trees, staring at a huge mountain. This is is, he thought. This must be Karr Kepios! His birthcave, the home of his mother! Emerging from the safety of the trees, tiny Zephyr fluttered up the mountain. It took him hours to fly up there, and he knew it would take longer to get down. At last, after what seemed like days, he reached the last ledge, and remembered how his mother used to dive down to feed them when they couldn't fly just yet. Trembling, he folded his wings and dived down, releasing a small yelp.
Karaku's keen senses told her yet another dragon was nearby and she looked up. A small green figure landed clumsily down on the floor, mmbling as he did. The small dragon stood up as Karaku eyed him, and she stared at the shivering young dragon a long while before recognising who he was. "Zephyr?"
"Karaku?" Came the quiet reply. "Mother?"
Karaku's heart leaped with joy. "Zephyr!" The young dragon's face lit with pleasure as he fluttered, graceful as a butterfly to his long lost guardian. Zephyr clambered over his mother's enormous feet to press his head against her chest. He heard the familiar thumping (louder than usual, for Zephyr was so small) of her heart. Karaku cradled his tiny son.
"Where have you been? All this time, I've been like a shadow inside Karr Kepios," Karaku said, slightly curt.
"Living in the trees, travelling anywhere I can find green," Zephyr replied. He noticed another green dragon, which looked like a wyvern. "Who is he?"
"Venom, a wyvern. He broke his wings. The humans did."
"Do you think I can heal him?"
Karaku looked up. "Venom," she called.
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Game Name: Guardian
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

Oh and my dragon is a male and I dont know his age
~Des~
SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

Venom turned to see Karuku talking to a miniscule dragon "Yes?" He asked, wondering how dragons could be that small. "If it's not something that'll fix my wings, then I don't care" he snorted.
If you don't know who I am by now, I'm just some girl who changes obsessions all the time.

Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

"Actually, it is," Karaku retorted. She nudged Zephyr towards him, and the little dragon tottered up to the wyvern. He raised his tiny paws for permission, his tail wavering.
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

Venom snffed the dragon curiously then nodded, not sure what to expect. He spread his wings out as far ad he could without hurting himself and mumbled "Go ahead".

Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

As gently as he could, Zephyr lifted a claw and ran it down both wings, whispering as he did; "Fiel de brey, lexarrios stabourn nair," a few dull cracks are heard as the bones would move and connect themselves with each other, repairing into the correct form. Zephyr stepped back to observe, then nodded.
Image Image Image

Shadow Wolf
Bluebird Chick

Post by Shadow Wolf »

(p.s can i be a young dragon? )

Name : zahera
Size (Bus, fridge, ect) : as big as 2 double decker buses
Element (Water/ice, earth, weather, ect. (Max 3 elements) : healing , controlling of animals minds and slowing down time.
History (opitional) : has lived up in the mountains since was a hachling, parents died in the first war by hunters :cry: :cry: :cry:
Personality : is a fearless fighter and never walks away from the kill and seeks revenge to avenge her parents, she hates humans
Siblings : none
Picture (Must have a picture unless you can describe in detail) : Image
Crush/Mate :none she lives alone in the white mountains
Offspring : none
Other :none
ImageImage

He he... I'm back! I forgot my pass and user xD derp... Found it!
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

Corbeau let himself drift off in the wolf's tales, his sapphire glare resting behind closed eye lids. He was so close to the welcoming darkness of sleep when the wolf trailed off and stood up silently. Corbeau wouldn't have stirred if it weren't for the sudden decision he felt the wolf make in his mind. He opened an eye and watched the wolf settle down in front of him, eyes heavy. The dragon realized the old dire wolf had not sensed his alertness, and so Corbeau remained quiet.
The dragon watched with a seed of dread in his stomach. Roots sprouted and tugged at his heart when the wolf gave a soft sigh and ceased breathing from there on. Corbeau raised his head and sat up, a low keen rising in his throat. He nudged the canine, and when no response was give, Corbeau rocked back and sat on his haunches like a dog, head bowed. It had only been hours ago when he met someone who he could talk to and enjoy their company, and now he was alone again.
Rusting in the trees made Corbeau's head turn. A small female wolf gasped and whimpered, her eyes darting between her dead comrade and the dragon. A horrified expression crossed Corbeau's features as he realized what she was thinking and he scrambled up to stop her as she lifted her head, releasing a high pitched howl for help. Corbeau crouched low to the ground as more figures came pounding through the forest at him. He snarled at the dire wolves, feeling let down for some reason, then spread his wings and took to the sky. Easier said than done with the branches of the trees in his way.
A chorus of angry howling started up below him, but he flew on, leaving the wolves to their dead.
Lex
Adult Bluebird

Post by Lex »

Shadow Wolf wrote:(p.s can i be a young dragon? )

Name : zahera
Size (Bus, fridge, ect) : as big as 2 double decker buses
Element (Water/ice, earth, weather, ect. (Max 3 elements) : healing , controlling of animals minds and slowing down time.
History (opitional) : has lived up in the mountains since was a hachling, parents died in the first war by hunters :cry: :cry: :cry:
Personality : is a fearless fighter and never walks away from the kill and seeks revenge to avenge her parents, she hates humans
Siblings : none
Picture (Must have a picture unless you can describe in detail) : Image
Crush/Mate :none she lives alone in the white mountains
Offspring : none
Other :none
Accepted.
Shadow Wolf
Bluebird Chick

Post by Shadow Wolf »

(thx!)

zahera glided through the clouds, she was looking for a bigger cave among the cliffs - the one her parents had once lived in with her was getting too small for her now - suddenly she saw an opening on the cliff, it looked big enough, it had a landing ledge too!
" this is my lucky day!" Zahera murmered to herself, she turned around in flight and flew towards the cave when quite quicklly she was blocked by another dragon pure white Zahera could hardly see him,
" hey!, fly away with your scaled hind! or ill make you move your fancy wings!" she shouted at the streak of white, as she finished shouting, a calm, humble voice laughed,
"you keep shouting your empty threats Zahera, i only wished to help, i knew your parents and i know of your mission to hunt those who killed them, but hear this, they died to save you, they hid you in that crack in the rock, and now you are going on a suicidale mission to avenge them, dont - let - them - die - in - vain!, they died to save you! and now you are going to kill yourself! now think that over hatchling..."
" Yeah, ill think over your " wise words" old timer!" she shouted as the old dragon streaked away and Zahera darted into the cave...
ImageImage

He he... I'm back! I forgot my pass and user xD derp... Found it!
SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

Venom stretched his wings out completely this time, painlessly. "Hmm" he said, getting onto his two legs. "Thanks" he said to the little dragon, he flapped his wings furiously, barely getting airborne before tumbling down. Venom had forgotten how to fly.

Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

Artimi's heavy wings weighed him down as yet another spell of sleep begun to invade his mind."I must find somewhere more suitable to rest this time."He said to himself with a hushed voice.He spread out his wings,looked at the cloudy sleepy sky,then took off with a mighty roar to the sky.He looked over the sky and looked for a cave to sleep in or at least a nice place to build his moisture composed den.
~Des~
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Zephyr gave a small nod, then crawled onto Karaku's head and fell asleep. Karaku lay her head down on her paws (paws or feet, whatever dragons have) she closed her eyes, secretly always alert.
Image Image Image