Dragon Roleplay

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Lex
Adult Bluebird

Re: Dragon Roleplay

Post by Lex »

Ash drew closer to a small ledge, slowing down and resting on it. She looked at the sky as raindrops fell every few seconds. The dragon mumbled something, causing the winds to pick up, 'Duvey edar cufer sah.'
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Is Ash looking down Karr Kepios?

Karaku nodded slowly. "An ancient mountain, hardly anyone remembers it's name." Her dark eyes gleamed. "Well, if you should stay no longer," she nodded upwards, where the entrance was. "I bid you farewell." She tensed slightly, another dragon scent hung high in the air. "And before you leave, I would tell you to hone your powers." She nodded to dismiss him.
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Game Name: Guardian
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

Dodger was still searching for Venom, until the smell of burning overwhelmed his senses. Curious; and slightly annoyed, he went over to investigate. He soon found himself on the outskirts of a burned village. Dodger heard some muttering about another dragon burning down the village and taking away a few cows. That could of been Venom! He thought, before quickly taking flight; and purposefully flying over the village in plain sight. Dodger was confident that his hard scaled would deflect any arrows, but they didn't need to, as the villagers simply fled back into their homes.

Not soon enough, Dodger picked up on the scent of Venom, and another dragon Dodger hadn't met before. Eager not to lose Venom, Dodger picked up the pace in his flight. The scent led to a cave, where Dodger quietly landed and immediately asked "Who's that?"
For science!
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Karaku stared at the newcomer, slightly annoyed. She'd never had this amount of company before. "My name is Karaku, you are in the cave of Karr Kepios," she said quietly, her deep voice ringing out. "What are you doing here?"
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Lex
Adult Bluebird

Post by Lex »

(She can be. :o)

-----

Ash scented other dragons, but ignored it. If they wanted to bug her, then so be it. She stayed on the ledge and looked down at the forest, watching a few deer pass by as well as a few other animals. The day so far was boring, 'Hmm,' she thought to herself, 'I should go hunting,'/size]
Jade
Baby Gecko

Post by Jade »

Name : Blaze
Size (Bus, fridge, ect) : As big as an Orca whale
Element (Water/ice, earth, weather, ect. (Max 3 elements) : Fire
History (opitional) : None
Personality : Fierce,stubborn, selfish, and flirty with males
Siblings : None
Picture (Must have a picture unless you can describe in detail) : [img]http://holy_blades.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/dragonp.jpg[/img]
Crush/Mate : None
Offspring :None
Other :
Lex
Adult Bluebird

Post by Lex »

Jade wrote:Name : Blaze
Picture (Must have a picture unless you can describe in detail) : [img]http://holy_blades.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/dragonp.jpg[/img]
Other :

Picture doesn't work.
Jade
Baby Gecko

Post by Jade »

Goodness! everytime I post a picture it doesn't work! -_-

Picture (Must have a picture unless you can describe in detail) : http://the-dragon.info/wp-content/uploa ... Dragon.jpg
Other :
SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

"Her?"Venom asked while pointing to Karaku "Oh that's Karaku". "What're you doing here anyway?"
If you don't know who I am by now, I'm just some girl who changes obsessions all the time.
Current Obsessions: Pokemon, TWD, Glee and The legend of Korra

Lex
Adult Bluebird

Post by Lex »

Jade wrote:Goodness! everytime I post a picture it doesn't work! -_-

Picture (Must have a picture unless you can describe in detail) : http://the-dragon.info/wp-content/uploa ... Dragon.jpg
Other :

Accepted. :p
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

"Was looking for some company." He replied. "Oh yeah, my name's Dodger, if you didn't already know." He introduced himself in a friendly tone of voice, not wanting to start a fight or gain any enemies. He then remembered the burned down village. "So the village back there... which one of you burned it? Just curious, because whoever did it did a very nice job." Dodger wasn't even being sarcastic at all.
For science!
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Karaku snorted in amusement. "Thy," she replied, her dark eyes glinted in the dim light, she spoke in a small voice, as if daring anyone to object. The end of her tail twitched in waiting.
Image Image Image

Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

((OOC: Mind if I have Corbeau join the convention?))

Corbeau did loose circles above the cavern where he felt three minds in the void, all obviously belonging to dragons. Another dragon's mind his a bright and formidable thing to come into contact with, and Corbeau reminded himself to be cautious. Not all dragons would welcome his voice in there heads.
He alighted quietly on soft, padded paws and folded his wings upon his back. Slowly he advanced into the cave, tail tip twitching slightly as a sign of his nervousness. It was quiet for a moment, but then he heard a single word spoken and he was crouched behind a dragon and a wyvern. Another dragon, who seemed slightly defiant with her gleaming eyes, faced them. Corbeau also added to his reminders that she was not one he'd like to tick off.
For a moment or two, silence reigned. He wasn't sure whether or not they had scented him or heard him coming, but he stayed crouched close to the entrance either way. Deciding now was probably his best chance to announce his presence, Corbeau gently touched their minds so they could all here him speak. "Greetings, kin." He decided it would be better to use common tongue.
SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

Venom turned his head, there was another dragon now.This one was very peculiar, instead of scales it had fur, and its wings were covered with black and blue feathers. The dragon seemed much more extravagant then himself."Greetings?" He replied, fully turning around to face the dragon. "Who are you and what brings you here?"He asked, trying to sound scary, but failing.He looked closely at the dragon, he felt he'd seen him before, but it was probably just a glimpse.
If you don't know who I am by now, I'm just some girl who changes obsessions all the time.
Current Obsessions: Pokemon, TWD, Glee and The legend of Korra

Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Sure, come along. Although I assure you, Karaku won't be pleased xD

Karaku spread her wings, "the gathering of dragons is over," she said darkly. "You have disturbed me enough." She sat taller, towering over the smaller dragons and demanding their departure.
Image Image Image