Wolf War Roleplay

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Lex
Adult Bluebird

Re: Wolf War Roleplay

Post by Lex »

Ash didn't notice the male behind her, and continued towards the river. 'Finally,' she mumbled seeing the river in the distance. This side was her territory, her packs territory, the river wasn't part of it but she didn't care. The river was going to be owned by her pack, eventually.
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Interesting... ;]

Name : Karaku
Rank/Pack : Protector/Arzarins
Personality : Karaku is a subtle and silent wolf. She rarely speaks, and talks mostly with gestures. She has a sharp tongue, and can catch a wolf off-guard with her uncannyly fierce temper, for an old wolf. She speaks with her usual quiet authority, and demands respect from other wolves. Despite being unfriendly at first approach, she is a loyal ally with a gentle heart beneath that fighting spirit. Karaku is willing to help those who are less fortunate than herself, and her words are formal and wise.
History : Karaku was born in the deepest parts of the forest. There, to hunt prey, you must be silent as an innocent pebble by the gurgling river. Here, Karaku was taught by her father. She was taught everything the family knew, and learnt the ways of a deadly hunter. Karaku disliked strangers and unknown company, so she only found a mate late in her 3rd year. Her litter was of four, and only two survived, their father died long before they reached adult-hood. Karaku forced her children to leave the pack, for a pack can never be successful in the thick forest where they lived. For Karaku, the key to survival is to hunt alone. Survive alone. Be alone. Until the day she found the two constantly battling packs, and decided she would learn the ways of a pack.
Appearance : http://feww.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/gray-wolf.jpg
Crush/Mate : None. She's had one before, and he's dead, so no thank you.
Other : She has trouble with her left eye, sometimes she can't see in it, sometimes she can.
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Game Name: Guardian
Lex
Adult Bluebird

Post by Lex »

DarkReality wrote:Interesting... ;]

Name : Karaku
Rank/Pack : Protector/Arzarins
Personality : Karaku is a subtle and silent wolf. She rarely speaks, and talks mostly with gestures. She has a sharp tongue, and can catch a wolf off-guard with her uncannyly fierce temper, for an old wolf. She speaks with her usual quiet authority, and demands respect from other wolves. Despite being unfriendly at first approach, she is a loyal ally with a gentle heart beneath that fighting spirit. Karaku is willing to help those who are less fortunate than herself, and her words are formal and wise.
History : Karaku was born in the deepest parts of the forest. There, to hunt prey, you must be silent as an innocent pebble by the gurgling river. Here, Karaku was taught by her father. She was taught everything the family knew, and learnt the ways of a deadly hunter. Karaku disliked strangers and unknown company, so she only found a mate late in her 3rd year. Her litter was of four, and only two survived, their father died long before they reached adult-hood. Karaku forced her children to leave the pack, for a pack can never be successful in the thick forest where they lived. For Karaku, the key to survival is to hunt alone. Survive alone. Be alone. Until the day she found the two constantly battling packs, and decided she would learn the ways of a pack.
Appearance : http://feww.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/gray-wolf.jpg
Crush/Mate : None. She's had one before, and he's dead, so no thank you.
Other : She has trouble with her left eye, sometimes she can't see in it, sometimes she can.

Accepted. c; You may start roleplaying at any time. ^^
koolkid2424
Bluebird Chick

Post by koolkid2424 »

Lex wrote:
koolkid2424 wrote:To be honest this sounds a ton like my roleplay........
The roleplays may sound similar, but have different plots. Therefore making them different. ^^;
But yours and mine are exactly the same but on slightly diferent terrain......
ImageImageImageImage
Please click the eggies :3
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Wonderful ;] I'll start writing now.

Karaku paced outside the den, thoughts shooting through her head. Some she didn't welcome, but they stayed glued to her mind anyway. Some brought back dreadful memories. She tried to remember her cubs. She couldn't. It had been at least two years ago since they'd parted, and all the memory that was left behind as remnants were two blurred figures, clones of Karaku and her long-dead mate. She hoepd they were alright. Wolves lived naturally in packs, they had a strong unconditional bond with their pack members. But back in the Deep Forest, Karaku thought she was making a desicion that would help them survive. A wolf never abandones his pack, Karaku knew this much. But she'd never known the life of a pack, so the quote meant nothing to her. She finally decided to sit down by the den and lookout for her Alpha. Karaku's left eye seemed to blink against her will. Sometimes it went dark and blind, sometimes it didn't. She didn't really understand what was wrong with her eyes, only that they seemed to have a mind of their own. Her left eyes blinked, without her doing so, and flickered off like a squashed firefly. She grunted, sighed, and lifted her head.
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Game Name: Guardian
Freedom
Baby Gecko

Post by Freedom »

Star came to the side of the wolf after hearing her rumbling he poked her and asked "Hi my names Star? What about you?"
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
^^^^^^ Click please :D
In game I'm Whitewolf and usually a Wolf(LOL) in world 1.
Can someone change my username back to Whitewolf? I want it to match my ingame user and I want my old user back....
Lex
Adult Bluebird

Post by Lex »

Ash turned around, alarmed and her teeth baring by reaction. "Oh, sorry," she said realizing it was a pack member. "Just alert, is all,"
Last edited by Lex on Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Freedom
Baby Gecko

Post by Freedom »

(Lex I wanted to be part of the Arizans or watever it was)
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Can someone change my username back to Whitewolf? I want it to match my ingame user and I want my old user back....
Lex
Adult Bluebird

Post by Lex »

Freedom wrote:(Lex I wanted to be part of the Arizans or watever it was)

(*edits* o:)
Lex
Adult Bluebird

Post by Lex »

Freedom wrote:(Lex I wanted to be part of the Arizans or watever it was)

(*Edits* o:)
Freedom
Baby Gecko

Post by Freedom »

Yeah sorry i can make another character for that pack if u want
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Lex
Adult Bluebird

Post by Lex »

Freedom wrote:Yeah sorry i can make another character for that pack if u want

(That's only if you want to. ^^)
Freedom
Baby Gecko

Post by Freedom »

(kk)

Star jumped back and starred at the she wolf. He asked "Whats your problem?!!"
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Lex
Adult Bluebird

Post by Lex »

"I said sorry, let it go," she said snapping back at him. "Were not all perfect, we all make mistakes."
Freedom
Baby Gecko

Post by Freedom »

Star winced. He hadnt heard her completely earlier. He lowered his head and apolgized saying "I'm sorry I hadnt heard you earlier. I think we have gotten off to the wrong side maybe we can just pretend all that never happened?"
ImageImage
ImageImageImage