Wolf War Roleplay

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Lex
Adult Bluebird

Re: Wolf War Roleplay

Post by Lex »

Ash let out a low growl, "Pay more attention next time," the female said glaring at him, ignoring his request to start over.
Freedom
Baby Gecko

Post by Freedom »

Star head his hung head low knowing he had just made a mistake he wouldnt be able to let go any time soon. He nudged her perking up his ears again trying to forget what had just happed. He asked for the third time " What is your name?"
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
^^^^^^ Click please :D
In game I'm Whitewolf and usually a Wolf(LOL) in world 1.
Can someone change my username back to Whitewolf? I want it to match my ingame user and I want my old user back....
Lex
Adult Bluebird

Post by Lex »

"Ash," she said stepping back a bit. "And yours is?"
Animal Luvs you! <3
Adult Gecko

Post by Animal Luvs you! <3 »

Lilah was caught up with something, hearing her alpha's voice. It was a bit aggressive, so she decided to go join her leader in combat if needed. She ran towards the sounds silently on paw, soon coming across her alpha, Ash, and a stranger that she didn't know the name of. "Well.. what is all the commotion about Ash?" She had asked politely, but glared at the stranger a few times.
Hey y'all!
IG: Animal_Lover (Never changing it) <3
PM me if you ever wanna contact me outside of the forums.
Freedom
Baby Gecko

Post by Freedom »

Star answered "mine is Star. And once again I'm very sorry for starting off the wrong way. " Star pointed his nose towards the stranger asking "What's her Name? "
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
^^^^^^ Click please :D
In game I'm Whitewolf and usually a Wolf(LOL) in world 1.
Can someone change my username back to Whitewolf? I want it to match my ingame user and I want my old user back....
Lex
Adult Bluebird

Post by Lex »

Ash turned to see Lilah, giving her a faint smile. "Oh, nothing. We just got into a little arguement but we sorted it out." she replied to the other she-wolf.
Animal Luvs you! <3
Adult Gecko

Post by Animal Luvs you! <3 »

The brown she-wolf nodded, "Oh, alright." She gave the male stranger a fierce look, but replied, "Name's Lilah." She looked over the male a few times before stepping away, letting them get back on with there conversation.
Hey y'all!
IG: Animal_Lover (Never changing it) <3
PM me if you ever wanna contact me outside of the forums.
Lex
Adult Bluebird

Post by Lex »

"I was just leaving, Lilah, if you wanted to go for a walk or hunt," she said knodding towards the male as a sign of good-bye.
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Karaku decided to hunt. Something not too small, and not too big. A fox was ideal, if she could find one. Slowly she got to her paws, and tried to ignore her left blind eye. She strolled away from the den and broke into a trot, tasting the air as she moved. Hmmph. A mouse, a faint bird scent. She headed for the river. If Karaku was luckyt, all her fishing skills would come back to her. She loped silently, advancing toward the river. It wasn't part of the territory yet, but it wasn't owned either, so she was certain she could challenge any rivals with confidence. Karaku sat by the river, and waited, making sure her shadow didn't fall onto the water. She slid her paw in and waited for something to nibble. She'd waited for at least ten minutes before feeling something. Sheathing her claws, she hooked the creature and tossed it in the air, then slamming in onto the ground with her paw. She scored her jaws over the creature's neck in a clean cut and observed it. Trout, not bad. Since it was her catch, and too smal to feed more than one wolf, she gulped it down after tearing it apart, and scraped earth over the bloodshed and washed her scent away with water, so that it seemed that her presence here never existed.
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Game Name: Guardian
Jade
Baby Gecko

Post by Jade »

Name : Breeze
Rank/Pack : Beta/Quirarson
Personality :Breeze is a brave,strong and caring wolf who will protect her pack from anything. She has a soft spot for pups,even if they're from another pack.
History :-
Appearance : Image
Crush/Mate : -
Other : -
Lex
Adult Bluebird

Post by Lex »

Jade wrote:Name : Breeze
Personality :Breeze is a brave,strong and caring wolf who will protect her pack from anything. She has a soft spot for pups,even if they're from another pack.

The picture isn't showing up. Either describe your wolf or find another picture. :p
LunaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by LunaWolf »

Name : Gavin
Rank/Pack : Protector/Arzarins
Personality : Soft spoken and patient around friends, he tries to be a gentleman. A bit of an introvert, he tends to wander off on his own occasionally. That's not to say he's not social, though; some days he's quite the goofball. He can be a bit of a coward during conflict, but that doesn't keep him from doing his job; he's steadfastly loyal to his family, and would stand his ground to the end against someone willing to do them harm.
History : After the destruction of his birthpack he took up wandering as a loner. Eventually he found his way to the Arzarins, and has been a loyal member ever since.
Appearance : (Will try to find a picture soon!) Inky black fur over much of his body, with the exception of his tail tip, underbelly, chest and face, which are white. His eyes are a deep ruddy-brown. He has a slim build, and is slightly smaller than the average male.
Crush/Mate : None
Other : He's a faster-than-average runner, but he's a weaker-than-average fighter.
Lex
Adult Bluebird

Post by Lex »

LunaWolf wrote:Name : Gavin
Rank/Pack : Protector/Arzarins
Personality : Soft spoken and patient around friends, he tries to be a gentleman. A bit of an introvert, he tends to wander off on his own occasionally. That's not to say he's not social, though; some days he's quite the goofball. He can be a bit of a coward during conflict, but that doesn't keep him from doing his job; he's steadfastly loyal to his family, and would stand his ground to the end against someone willing to do them harm.
History : After the destruction of his birthpack he took up wandering as a loner. Eventually he found his way to the Arzarins, and has been a loyal member ever since.
Appearance : (Will try to find a picture soon!) Inky black fur over much of his body, with the exception of his tail tip, underbelly, chest and face, which are white. His eyes are a deep ruddy-brown. He has a slim build, and is slightly smaller than the average male.
Crush/Mate : None
Other : He's a faster-than-average runner, but he's a weaker-than-average fighter.

Accepted. ^^
Jade
Baby Gecko

Post by Jade »

Jade wrote:Name : Breeze
SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

Name : Chinta
Rank/Pack : Protector|Quirarsons
Personality : Brave, derpy.
History : N/A
Appearance : http://browse.deviantart.com/photograph ... lf#/dnshyn
Crush/Mate :
Other :
If you don't know who I am by now, I'm just some girl who changes obsessions all the time.
Current Obsessions: Pokemon, TWD, Glee and The legend of Korra