Wolf War Roleplay

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Lex
Adult Bluebird

Re: Wolf War Roleplay

Post by Lex »

Ash continued down along the path with her, catching a faint rival scent. "Same thing I'm thinking of checking out?" she said motioning her head towards the rival's territory. "We should both go," she suggested.
SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

Chinta was pulling a wad of hair from in-between her toes when her nose was overwhelmed with the scent of enemy wolf.She stood up and snarled "Who's out there, Arazin scum".

(I'm about to get killed D:Everybody's looking for me))
If you don't know who I am by now, I'm just some girl who changes obsessions all the time.
Current Obsessions: Pokemon, TWD, Glee and The legend of Korra

Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Lol, perhaps Karaku is more merciful than the other 'Arzarin scums'.

Karaku saw her now. Standing on the other side of the river, she watched the enemy wolf. Since the others were advancing onto the Quararson wolf, she decided to show herself. "Well, what have we here? I thought pack wolves always hunt as one," Karaku said wryly. "In the end, it's always every wolf for herself." She confidently strolled towards the edge of the river that separated her from the enemy.
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Game Name: Guardian
SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

Chinta glared at the enemy wolf, "I'm not hunting, I'm relaxing. ON MY PACKS TERRITORY". She replied, rolling around in the grass.
If you don't know who I am by now, I'm just some girl who changes obsessions all the time.

Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Karaku lifted her head. "You won't be relaxing for long. The Arzarins are coming for you. I suggest you'd better go," she lashed her tail, with head lowered and movements like a snake.
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

Name : Astraf
Rank/Pack : Protector - Quiarsons (Did I spell that right?)
Personality : Adventurous and proud are his two main traits. I guess I'll fill him out as we go.
History : Born to a small pack of five. They barely made it through a particularly cold winter with only he and two others left. The three disbanded and he joined this pack at the age of two. He's been a loner since then.
Appearance : Click A charcoal black wolf with amber eyes and a splash of white on his chest. Average build leaning towards the brawny side.
Crush/Mate : Strutting his stuff is his thing, so he's bound to pick a girl eventually, but not at the moment.
Other : He's had a lot of experience for a young wolf, especially with fighting, a thing he enjoys immensely. This can be his weakness, though. He may get ahead of himself in a fight. And can he join through the roleplay?
Lex
Adult Bluebird

Post by Lex »

Ayashe wrote:Name : Astraf
Rank/Pack : Protector - Quiarsons (Did I spell that right?)
Personality : Adventurous and proud are his two main traits. I guess I'll fill him out as we go.
History : Born to a small pack of five. They barely made it through a particularly cold winter with only he and two others left. The three disbanded and he joined this pack at the age of two. He's been a loner since then.
Appearance : Click A charcoal black wolf with amber eyes and a splash of white on his chest. Average build leaning towards the brawny side.
Crush/Mate : Strutting his stuff is his thing, so he's bound to pick a girl eventually, but not at the moment.
Other : He's had a lot of experience for a young wolf, especially with fighting, a thing he enjoys immensely. This can be his weakness, though. He may get ahead of himself in a fight. And can he join through the roleplay?

He can join in whenever. ^^ Accepted<3 (Aya! :D)
SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

" You'll all regret this" she snarled before turning tail and sprinting home.She clearly couldn't face a group alone.She'd tried before, and failed.She was going to report this to her leader at once.

Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Karaku snorted. Young wolves, they're all the same, really. All looking for a little fight, posing threats if they couldn't, and boasting if they manged to win one, and threatening some more. She could at least be thankful that Karaku let her run! The old wolf growled, detecting the pack not far off behind, and covering her scent, she fled to the trees.
Image Image Image

Jade
Baby Gecko

Post by Jade »

Breeze sat down under a tree licking her aching paws. But,she was still on alert. She relaxed a bit,listening to the sounds of the forest.
Animal Luvs you! <3
Adult Gecko

Post by Animal Luvs you! <3 »

Lilah nodded to Ash, "Yes, I believe we should." Soon afterwards, She had already started running ahead, so she could find what would be causing so much trouble.
Hey y'all!
IG: Animal_Lover (Never changing it) <3
PM me if you ever wanna contact me outside of the forums.
Lex
Adult Bluebird

Post by Lex »

Ash wasn't too far behind Lilah, keeping a steady pace as she followed. She hadn't seen any rivals in awhile, most likely scared to step on there territory, and they had a reason to be.
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

A lone shadow sauntered carelessly through the Azarin's territory, tail swishing back and forth in his good mood. He had snapped up a beaver a little ways down the river and it had been a nice morning snack that sent a flood of new energy flowing through his veins. He padded along, relishing the soft feel of grass rather than cold, hard mountain rock beneath his pads.
He fully understood this was trespassing, even if none of the owners had been around to see him do it. The border markings had given him pause, but he had decided to pay the clear claim of the land no mind. He was Astraf. Astraf did has he pleased, and went where he pleased. He had never stopped to wonder if he may be stupid to think that nothing would go wrong because nothing had gone wrong. Then again, he was young. No one could deny that. And as he casually sniffed around in the brush along the river, it was obvious he wasn't aware of the dangers of being near his kind. His experience as a loner wasn't the knowledge he needed here.
Continuing to follow the river along it's bank, he padded just along the border of the Azarin's. A fresh scent was caught in the air and he read it as one of the owners of this territory. Astraf thought for a moment, scanning the trees in front of him with his amber gaze, then decided to follow.
Mook
Adult Mouse
Location: Walking through a store randomly hitting people on the head with an empty plastic water bottle,fun!

Post by Mook »

Name : Leijai (Lee-Jay)
Rank/Pack :
Personality : This male is proud and a bit on the cocky side. But besides his cockiness, he is a very respectful wolf, loyal and ready to put up a good fight.
History : He roamed as a loner for several months, therefore he is a bit anti-social. He just happens to have stumbled across the war of these two packs, who will pick him up and take him in?
Crush/Mate : ??
Appearance: Image
Lei is a brown timber wolf, red hairs blended into his darker brown head and back. His tail is a reddish hue, tipped in black.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d