Personality : Brave, derpy.
History : N/A
Appearance : http://browse.deviantart.com/photograph ... lf#/dnshyn
Crush/Mate :
Other :

Jade wrote:
Jade wrote:Name : Breeze
Rank/Pack : Beta/Quirarson
Personality :Breeze is a brave,strong and caring wolf who will protect her pack from anything. She has a soft spot for pups,even if they're from another pack.
History :-
Appearance : Image
Crush/Mate : -
Other : -

Both accepted.
Animal Luvs you! <3
Adult Gecko

Re: Wolf War Roleplay

Post by Animal Luvs you! <3 »

Lex wrote:"I was just leaving, Lilah, if you wanted to go for a walk or hunt," she said knodding towards the male as a sign of good-bye.
Lilah nodded in response, "I guess I shall go explore the territory a little. Possibly hunt." She looked over the new male alpha once more, before trotting off in a different direction. She flicked her tail at the male, waving sort of.
Hey y'all!
IG: Animal_Lover (Never changing it) <3
PM me if you ever wanna contact me outside of the forums.
Lex
Adult Bluebird

Post by Lex »

Ash nodded back at the male, following the other female. "Is it okay if I come?" she asked, trotting behind. Her tail swayed as she walked, as her ears were open even though it was calm.
Last edited by Lex on Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Animal Luvs you! <3
Adult Gecko

[ Jay? ]

Lilah nodded, "Certainty." She said with a grin. Her tail wagging as she looked at Ash.
Hey y'all!
Freedom
Baby Gecko

Post by Freedom »

Star laided down and watched the rivers gentle flow as the other wolves were talking. He noticed how none of them seem to notice him. The only ones he actually talked to were Ash and Liah. Neither of them had seemed very happy about him being there
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
^^^^^^ Click please :D
In game I'm Whitewolf and usually a Wolf(LOL) in world 1.
Can someone change my username back to Whitewolf? I want it to match my ingame user and I want my old user back....
Lex
Adult Bluebird

Post by Lex »

(Oh.. -.- I was roleplaying on another website and my characters name was Jay. xD *edited*)

-----

Ash looked around as they walked, thinking about some things. She snapped out of her daze and continued. "So, hunting, it is? Or check the territory?"
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Karaku flicked her ears to bat away an annoying insect. Laying down, she decided that since there was nothing for her to do she could have some rest, untroubled by other wolves. She kept her ears alert for sounds and nose breathing deeply for smells. A wolf should always be alert, she thought to herself. Restless, Karaku went through all her lessons. Always be alert, always look behind you, never turn your back on your enemy, always travel undetected, always cover your presence... Always [...] always [...]
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Game Name: Guardian
LunaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by LunaWolf »

At the very edge of the pack's territory, Gavin craned his ears for any sound. It was remarkably quiet today... Not that he was complaining, his job went a lot smoother when there wasn't anyone around to antagonize him. He gave a quiet huff and turned back to face the heart of the territory, where the dens were. Perhaps he should go and stand watch over there for a while... It had been a while since he had been up there, he had been patrolling for several days now. Rather tiring, but not altogether uncalled for, what with the recent conflict with that other pack...

Like a shadow, he moved swiftly and silently, soon stepping forward into the den area. If someone wasn't paying attention they might walk right past it unaware of it's existence, it was so well hidden. "Anyone around?" He barked softly, straining his ears listening for a response.
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Karaku pricked her ears and only grunted a response when she saw who it was. She lashed her tail, her own rules buzzing inside her head. Only respond when you know it's a friend, she thought. Breathing out a long sigh, she closed ehr eyes again, keeping her ears alert and every so often turning to catch possible sounds. She breathed deeply to catch teh faintest of scents. Such was the ways of a lone wolf, before Karaku joined the pack. You had to be alert at all times, as you never know when an enemy is behind your back, plotting against you.
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

((can I have a quick runthrough of what's happening? (I'm too lazy to read over this whole thing)))
If you don't know who I am by now, I'm just some girl who changes obsessions all the time.
Current Obsessions: Pokemon, TWD, Glee and The legend of Korra

Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Well, so far everything's peaceful. Some wolves are out patrolling I guess, and looking for another wolf to talk to.
Image Image Image

SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

Chinta boredly surveyed the edges of the river. The scent of the other pack stung her nose, Chinta believed that her pack should claim the river. They were much fiercer than the Arazins, and much more formidable. She continued to scent mark around the river, determined to drown out the scent of the other pack.

((what a short post))
If you don't know who I am by now, I'm just some girl who changes obsessions all the time.
Current Obsessions: Pokemon, TWD, Glee and The legend of Korra

Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Karaku grunted again, this time to herself. Oh, the boredom. When Karaku was on her own, she never used to be so unoccupied. It would as good as kill her. Standing up, she couldn't take it anymore, and went out for a walk, presumably to the river. It was the only decent place around, even if it meant she would come across the Quirarsons. Stalking towards the sound of fresh water, she kept her breath deep, but taking care not to make too much of a sound. Making her presence known, even to an ally, was against all of Karaku's instincts. She stopped when she caught a scent. Enemy wolf! She'd smelt the Quirarsons before, while on her journey to find a pack, but she never had any luck finding the den. The thought pouring dread into Karaku's blood. Just think, if she hadn't moved on across the river... she would have joined the Quirarsons, and fight the pack she now called her own. "What is it with loyalty?" She sighed quietly. She couldn't understand it. Karaku never knew loyalty. She didn't get what there was to stand up for, in her mind, every wolf was out there on their own. If they trusted someone else deeply, they're as good as giving them the power of life and death over them. Karaku made for cover, fading her scent by rubbing against the earth. She looked around for any sign of the Quirarson wolf.
Image Image Image

Jade
Baby Gecko

Post by Jade »

Breeze padded through the forest patroling the territory; taking in the scent of the forest. She stopped at the river looking around for any wolves. Breeze looked across the river; on the other side was their rivals territory. Breeze thought she cought a wif of an enemy scent.
Animal Luvs you! <3
Adult Gecko

Lilah was nodding to Ash, soon scenting something. "Maybe.. we should go check out what is happening." She had scented one of the Quirarsons, somewhere near here. She was wanting to go check it out, so she might as well.
Hey y'all!