Wolf War Roleplay

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Lex
Adult Bluebird

Wolf War Roleplay

Post by Lex »

Header made by Kestrad, on MagiStream. Profile link here

*NOTE* Freedom is an owner of this Roleplay, meaning she may remove you at anytime or reject your form.

Plot :
Two packs are at war over the Inzu River. This river is the only water source for thousands of miles, and only one pack can rule it. These packs have territories, right next to each other. One pack, the Arzarins (Are-zar-ins), are settled in dense forest, there den covered by trees, pups concealed inside. This pack is close bonded, brave and willing to put up a fight to the river that has been in their history for years. On the other hand, another pack called the Quirarsons (qui-are-sons) are fairly new to the area. They are a fierce pack, bonded together but not as close as the Arzarins. The river is a sacred place to there ancestors, thus is being in there history for years before the Arzarins. What pack will you choose? Will you fight to the death to keep this sacred river in your packs history longer?

Rules :
• Follow forum rules.
• No Bob-modding.
• Write atleast 2-3 lines, no 1 liners please!
• Have as many characters as you want, but please keep alive. :p
• Fill out character sheet. xD

Form :

Name :
History :
Appearance :
Crush/Mate :
Other :

My form :

Name : Ash
Rank/Pack : Alpha Female/Arzarins
Personality : Brave and protective of her pack members. If she trusts you, it means she cares. She'll fight for what she believes in, and fight til the death. She isn't afraid to start a fight, nor is she afraid to show when she is annoyed or irriated by something/someone.
History : -
Appearance : http://www.burkemuseum.org/wolves/large ... y_wolf.jpg
Crush/Mate : Alpha Male(?)
Other : Nope. :p

Ranks for packs :

Now, there can only be a curtian amount of wolves for one rank, and here you will see the ranks and that info. ^^

Alpha (2) Male and female - These wolves lead the pack, and are the highest ranking wolves.
Beta (2) Male and Female - These wolves are the secound higest rank, and will take over when the Alphas resign or pass on.
Protectors (3) - These wolves protect the den members and stay by the pack borders to keep intruders out.
Hunters (4) - These wolves hunt for the pack, and keep them fed.
Pups (Unlimited)- Self explanatory..
Mothers - These wolves have the pups.
Last edited by Lex on Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lex
Adult Bluebird

Re: Wolf War Roleplay

Post by Lex »

Bleh, forget this. xD
Last edited by Lex on Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Animal Luvs you! <3
Adult Gecko

Post by Animal Luvs you! <3 »

if this is open now.. here. c:

Name : Lilah
Rank/Pack : Female Beta? / Arzarins
Personality :
Lilah is the kind that stands for whoever she cares about, or whoever is in her pack that she loves the most. She is never the kind to kid around, so don't go too far with her. She is not always so protective although. She can watch over kin/ kin of the alphas, do whatever she is supposed to do in a kind manner. She is also sometimes playful whenever she feels like it. She will always be like this, no one can change how she is. She also doesn't care what anyone thinks of her, maybe they talk about her being too protective of them. Who knows...
History : -- Do we have to do this?
Appearance : http://shadowbloodz.webs.com/wolf2.jpg
Crush/Mate : None at the moment.
Other : Heck no. Lol.
Hey y'all!
IG: Animal_Lover (Never changing it) <3
PM me if you ever wanna contact me outside of the forums.
Lex
Adult Bluebird

Post by Lex »

Animal Luvs you! <3 wrote:if this is open now.. here. c:

Name : Lilah
Rank/Pack : Female Beta? / Arzarins
Personality :
Lilah is the kind that stands for whoever she cares about, or whoever is in her pack that she loves the most. She is never the kind to kid around, so don't go too far with her. She is not always so protective although. She can watch over kin/ kin of the alphas, do whatever she is supposed to do in a kind manner. She is also sometimes playful whenever she feels like it. She will always be like this, no one can change how she is. She also doesn't care what anyone thinks of her, maybe they talk about her being too protective of them. Who knows...
History : -- Do we have to do this?
Appearance : http://shadowbloodz.webs.com/wolf2.jpg
Crush/Mate : None at the moment.
Other : Heck no. Lol.

Accepted~ You may start Roleplaying. ^^

------

Ash yawned as she stretched out towards the den exit. She had just woken from slumber as the sun was peeking up from the mountians. The wolf stepped out side and looked around, seeing if anyone else was up.
Freedom
Baby Gecko

Post by Freedom »

Name:Star
Personality: Strong and fearless. He follows what he thinks is right and should be learned. He had siblings and a family but they have all disapeared
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
^^^^^^ Click please :D
In game I'm Whitewolf and usually a Wolf(LOL) in world 1.
Can someone change my username back to Whitewolf? I want it to match my ingame user and I want my old user back....
Lex
Adult Bluebird

Post by Lex »

Can you use the full form, White? o:
Freedom
Baby Gecko

Post by Freedom »

O srry im on my fone..
Aperance: white ears and a black star on the forhead. Tan body and brown tail. Black spot in the stomach aera (i will add a pic soon)
Crush:-
Mate:-
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Can someone change my username back to Whitewolf? I want it to match my ingame user and I want my old user back....
Lex
Adult Bluebird

Post by Lex »

It's okay. ^^ Accepted.c:
Freedom
Baby Gecko

Post by Freedom »

Yay

Star crawled out of the den into the shining rays of light. He howled into the day calling any pack memebers near for the hunters to be on there way to go out hunting
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Lex
Adult Bluebird

Post by Lex »

Ash, not hearing or seeing anyone, trotted out of the den and out into the forest. She howled letting them know she was gone, just to make sure they didn't worry. The she-wolf began to run towards the river, the one that was yet to be claimed.
koolkid2424
Bluebird Chick

Post by koolkid2424 »

To be honest this sounds a ton like my roleplay........
ImageImageImageImage
Please click the eggies :3
Lex
Adult Bluebird

Post by Lex »

koolkid2424 wrote:To be honest this sounds a ton like my roleplay........
The roleplays may sound similar, but have different plots. Therefore making them different. ^^;
Freedom
Baby Gecko

Post by Freedom »

Star heard the howl of the other female wolf. He went towards the direction it was coming from as he was new to the pack and wanted to know more wolves. He howled pack trying to let here know he was coming to avoid spooking her.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Lex
Adult Bluebird

Post by Lex »

Ash slowed down to a trot, finally stopping. The female twitched an ear - it was the Alpha male of the other pack. She didn't reply, but ran again towards the river, and if he was there, she didn't expect just to let it go.
Freedom
Baby Gecko

Post by Freedom »

Star began to go in a full run trying to track down the other wolf. He finally caught on her trail and she was heading towards the river.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage